The Internet Is Going Crazy for Elizabeth Warren After She Gave This Answer on Same-Sex Marriage

Why is she assuming that a guy said that?
What does it matter? She made her point, and did it very well.

Oh goody...she has the all powerful
%>2 queebo vote! Votes that never belonged to Trump in the first place.
Forgive me I don't hear the thunderous noise of a giant scale being tipped any place.

Jo

I don't know -
Trump is the only President to ever embrace Gay Marriage prior to election.
Gays like to make and spend money just like (maybe more than ) straight people.
He has been good for middle class and upwardly mobile gay people too.
Trump may not have always been anti gay but he is sure doing the bidding of bigoted religious right and redneck morons now.

That is just simply false.

Forgive me I don't hear the thunderous noise of a giant scale being tipped any place.

Jo
You do know that straight people also support same sex marriage and many, like myself won't vote for bigotry, right? Holy shit! You didn't know that? Poor you.

Your making an utter fool of yourself and don't even know it
Umm ok,, cities shouldn’t have priorities? And aren’t you Democrats screaming we don’t fund black schools? Good I agree.. UNTIL BLACKS CAN PASS A TEST IN THESE cites that have gay parades NO MORE parades until blacks pass test! Time to fund black schools not gays lol
Please explain EXACTLY how the presence of married gay people in cities has a negative economic impact on the cities and schools. I will bet my right arm that you can't You have no fucking idea as to what you're talking about . You made some shit up not realizing that you would be called on it and now you don't know where to go with it. Quite pathetic .
Even talking about gay sex issues spending our tax payers money on time that should be spent fixing black schools that have been on the decline for 40 years.
Gay parades, why are our politicians spending the 8 hour work day meeting with homos!? If they don’t decline these meetings they should pay their salary to black schools
That's it Bud. You're finished here. Just more nebulous, inane blather. You have clearly demonstrated that your just blowing smoke. My work is done here
What do you disagree with?
Disagree? Are you fucking serious? It is not about disagreeing. It's about not being able to make any sense out of what you are saying. You can't explain how same sex marriage has a detrimental economic impact on cities after making that absurd claim. You just continue to make a damned fool of yourself. My work is done here.

Jo
You do know that straight people also support same sex marriage and many, like myself won't vote for bigotry, right? Holy shit! You didn't know that? Poor you.

what I know is that 90% of Americans don't give a shit what people's personal decisions are.

A small Fringe of mentally ill people seek to control what other people do with their lives. That includes people who want to make rules about marriage as well as people want to force Christian bakers to bake a cake for them. It's all a form of the same mental illness and it's an extremely small Fringe of the electorate.

Jo

Jo

I suspect that most people know that there are folks with empty lives - that spend their time virtue signaling

It could be Colored Coddlers
Islamist apologists
Gay, trans, and other mental defect apologists
Defenders of the Southern Invasion.
On and on -

Jo

I don't know -
Trump may not have always been anti gay but he is sure doing the bidding of bigoted religious right and redneck morons now.

Because you say so? Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

Jo

I suspect that most people know that there are folks with empty lives - that spend their time virtue signaling

It could be Colored Coddlers
Islamist apologists
Gay, trans, and other mental defect apologists
Defenders of the Southern Invasion.
On and on -
And off the rails we gooooooooo….

Umm ok,, cities shouldn’t have priorities? And aren’t you Democrats screaming we don’t fund black schools? Good I agree.. UNTIL BLACKS CAN PASS A TEST IN THESE cites that have gay parades NO MORE parades until blacks pass test! Time to fund black schools not gays lol
Please explain EXACTLY how the presence of married gay people in cities has a negative economic impact on the cities and schools. I will bet my right arm that you can't You have no fucking idea as to what you're talking about . You made some shit up not realizing that you would be called on it and now you don't know where to go with it. Quite pathetic .
Even talking about gay sex issues spending our tax payers money on time that should be spent fixing black schools that have been on the decline for 40 years.
Gay parades, why are our politicians spending the 8 hour work day meeting with homos!? If they don’t decline these meetings they should pay their salary to black schools
That's it Bud. You're finished here. Just more nebulous, inane blather. You have clearly demonstrated that your just blowing smoke. My work is done here
Disagree? Are you fucking serious? It is not about disagreeing. It's about not being able to make any sense out of what you are saying. You can't explain how same sex marriage has a detrimental economic impact on cities after making that absurd claim. You just continue to make a damned fool of yourself. My work is done here.
I told you how. What didn’t you understand?

You blathered some inane equine excrement . Go away.

That was racist

The Internet Is Going Crazy for Elizabeth Warren After She Gave This Answer on Same-Sex Marriage and Homophobes

Go Liz!! She is the one! I find it hard to believe that after all of these years since Obergefell , people are still asking questions like this.

Her response to a question about same-sex marriage and homophobes is going viral on social media. It wasn’t just her answer, but the clarity, wit, and unapologetic firmness of her response.

Warren was asked what she would do when someone tells her, “Senator, I’m old-fashioned, and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman.”
“I’m going to assume it’s a guy who said that,” Warren replied. “And I’m going to say, ‘Then just marry one woman.”

Then she twists the knife!

And then she delivered the second part of her response: “Assuming you can find one."

In a related story

Rubio Ridiculed for Blasting Warren's Same-Sex Marriage Remarks While Appearing to Encourage 'Fighting Back'

Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) over the weekend blasted Senator Elizabeth Warren‘s (D-MA) viral remarks about those who oppose same-sex marriage. He also appeared to encourage “fighting back, even in a crude or vulgar way” by “Americans with traditional values.”

Senator Rubio concocted a tweet that framed the right of same-sex couples to marry as something only “elites” support, which is false. Studies find six out of 10 Americans support same-sex marriage, while just three out of 10 oppose it.

Rubio further stated:

“....Vividly captures the condescension of elites & their incessant ridicule of Americans with traditional values. It elicits glee among celebrities & blue check brigade,” he claimed, speaking of those on Twitter whose accounts have been “verified.

Complete and utter inane equine excrement Rubio

You are a slave by nature. Nobody asked her that question. I’ve already covered this. A homosexual plant gave her this scripted “what if”...and she gave her scripted attack on American families back.

It was announced on twitter days before. I POSTED THE TWEET! Dated before the “debate”. Use USMB search function.

And you fell for it?
Dude, What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not finding anything that shows it was a setup. You'll have to do better than that

Well first of all you lied about what actually happened. Nobody asked such a question “in this day and age”. A homosexual planted in the audience, who heads a homosexual organization, gave a “what if”. It was scripted. And she gave a snarky scripted answer “assuming it was a male who asked”.
Secondly I can’t help your lack of search skills. I posted, on USMB, a screenshot of the tweet, which is dated *before* the debate. In fact I created a new thread for it.
Democrat debates have always been scripted and nobody ever debates. There have been a few resignations over it from the 2016 sham.

That was racist
th
upload_2019-10-29_10-57-7.jpeg

The Internet Is Going Crazy for Elizabeth Warren After She Gave This Answer on Same-Sex Marriage and Homophobes

Go Liz!! She is the one! I find it hard to believe that after all of these years since Obergefell , people are still asking questions like this.

Her response to a question about same-sex marriage and homophobes is going viral on social media. It wasn’t just her answer, but the clarity, wit, and unapologetic firmness of her response.

Warren was asked what she would do when someone tells her, “Senator, I’m old-fashioned, and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman.”
“I’m going to assume it’s a guy who said that,” Warren replied. “And I’m going to say, ‘Then just marry one woman.”

And then she delivered the second part of her response: “Assuming you can find one."

In a related story

Rubio Ridiculed for Blasting Warren's Same-Sex Marriage Remarks While Appearing to Encourage 'Fighting Back'

Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) over the weekend blasted Senator Elizabeth Warren‘s (D-MA) viral remarks about those who oppose same-sex marriage. He also appeared to encourage “fighting back, even in a crude or vulgar way” by “Americans with traditional values.”

Senator Rubio concocted a tweet that framed the right of same-sex couples to marry as something only “elites” support, which is false. Studies find six out of 10 Americans support same-sex marriage, while just three out of 10 oppose it.

Rubio further stated:

“....Vividly captures the condescension of elites & their incessant ridicule of Americans with traditional values. It elicits glee among celebrities & blue check brigade,” he claimed, speaking of those on Twitter whose accounts have been “verified.

You are a slave by nature. Nobody asked her that question. I’ve already covered this. A homosexual plant gave her this scripted “what if”...and she gave her scripted attack on American families back.

It was announced on twitter days before. I POSTED THE TWEET! Dated before the “debate”. Use USMB search function.

And you fell for it?
Dude, What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not finding anything that shows it was a setup. You'll have to do better than that

Well first of all you lied about what actually happened. Nobody asked such a question “in this day and age”. A homosexual planted in the audience, who heads a homosexual organization, gave a “what if”. It was scripted. And she gave a snarky scripted answer “assuming it was a male who asked”.
Secondly I can’t help your lack of search skills. I posted, on USMB, a screenshot of the tweet, which is dated *before* the debate. In fact I created a new thread for it.
Democrat debates have always been scripted and nobody ever debates. There have been a few resignations over it from the 2016 sham.
:linky::linky::linky::th_believecrap:

Jo

I don't know -

Because you say so? Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

The facts say so.

That was racist
th
View attachment 286852
I’m wondering why politicians are talking about gay issues,, what justification?

By the way...the internet isn’t “going crazy “ for it though that’s pretty typical of the shallowness of you people. Huffington Post once ran an article that said the internet was going crazy because <<<Amy Shumer>>> was giving a “death stare” to Kavenaugh.
Just typical “they took to Twitter” 22 year old co-Ed ideas of journalism.

I'm still waiting for this Big Giant Surge For Princess Grey Beaver this dumbass faggot troll is claiming happened.

By the way...the internet isn’t “going crazy “ for it though that’s pretty typical of the shallowness of you people. Huffington Post once ran an article that said the internet was going crazy because <<<Amy Shumer>>> was giving a “death stare” to Kavenaugh.
Just typical “they took to Twitter” 22 year old co-Ed ideas of journalism.

They're ridiculously stupid tards, which is why they have no chance in 2020. They just keep lying, while their racist core base erodes away in front of their mentally ill eyes. They've already pissed off all the black racists by their 100% commitment to give everything away to the criminal illegal aliens and barrio La Raza gangsters, so that split keeps growing as well. Their racial replacement agenda isn't going well at all.

In a related story

Rubio further stated:

Showing total disrespect for the millions who disagree with you on a controversial topic like Gay Marriage is no way to get their support.

Its one thing to tell someone that , yes, you believe that a man in a dress is a broad. Its quite another to insult someone with a different opinion.
Right!! You got me . I do not have an ounce of respect for those who try to control the lives and relationships of others when it is none of their fucking business. It goes beyond opinion. It is about human rights, dignity and equality

You aren't running for office, its fine if you flame out on this or anything else.

But Pocahontas is running for the Presidency, and needs to seek the votes of people who might not agree with everything in her extremist platform, if she intends to actually win.

Actually they don’t believe they have to appeal to normal people. It’s why Trump is president :)

Forum List

Back