Arizona Democrat state Rep. Ceci Velasquez indicted on welfare-fraud charges

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...quez-indicted-welfare-fraud-charges/86267986/

The sad fact is that Democrats think that this kind of theft is both legal and rational. I wonder if she used the food stamps to buy food because of her meth habit........

A Democratic state lawmaker has been indicted on charges of felony welfare fraud, according to Arizona Department of Economic Security Director Timothy Jeffries.

Rep. Ceci Velasquez, D-Litchfield Park, is suspected of fraud against the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also called SNAP.

According to a news release from the agency, the state got a tip in November 2014 of possible fraudulent activity. The DES Office of Inspector General investigated the allegations. Court documents allege Velasquez between 2013 and 2015 fraudulently used $1,726 worth of food stamps.

Does the prison have taco night?

636161964264499751-Velasquez.jpg

All Democrats must immediately disavow her actions, or they are all guilty of welfare fraud.

• Banned
Arizona state Rep. Ceci Velasquez indicted on welfare-fraud charges

The sad fact is that Democrats think that this kind of theft is both legal and rational.

Oh, I see what you did there. A guy gets busted and you commit a generalization fallacy about all Democrats.

You tards never get tired of that stupid fallacy.

I guess this means all Republicans think stealing is okay, too!: Former U.S. Rep. Aaron Schock indicted on 24 criminal counts
Ceci Velasquez, is a guy.......................shit I had no idea

Say it ain't so, Joe! Chicago White Sox scandal.

Casablanca? That would be, "I am shocked—shocked—to find that [welfare fraud] is going on in here!"

I'm shocked! The party of Hillary Clinton? Say it ain't so!
The line is.....Say it aint so Sam
No, it's Joe, as in Joe Jackson of Black Sox infamy.
I recall Bogart saying this somewhere
"Play it again Sam" is what you're thinking.
The dumbass has his pop catch phrases all fucked up! :lol:
Can you remind us of how Hillary can not lose to Trump

That was a catchy catch phrase

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...quez-indicted-welfare-fraud-charges/86267986/

The sad fact is that Democrats think that this kind of theft is both legal and rational. I wonder if she used the food stamps to buy food because of her meth habit........

A Democratic state lawmaker has been indicted on charges of felony welfare fraud, according to Arizona Department of Economic Security Director Timothy Jeffries.

Rep. Ceci Velasquez, D-Litchfield Park, is suspected of fraud against the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also called SNAP.

According to a news release from the agency, the state got a tip in November 2014 of possible fraudulent activity. The DES Office of Inspector General investigated the allegations. Court documents allege Velasquez between 2013 and 2015 fraudulently used $1,726 worth of food stamps.

Busted. Maybe she can just do what Trump eventually does, pay off.

The DES Office of Inspector General investigated the allegations. Court documents allege Velasquez between 2013 and 2015 fraudulently used $1,726 worth of food stamps.

upload_2017-8-24_17-10-44.png

Do you blame her? She obviously didn't make enough at her job to afford food.

The DES Office of Inspector General investigated the allegations. Court documents allege Velasquez between 2013 and 2015 fraudulently used $1,726 worth of food stamps.

View attachment 145883

Do you blame her? She obviously didn't make enough at her job to afford food.

True prices at Taco Bell are up 25 percent

That broad isn't doing meth. She needed the money for pork sandwiches. Prison is too good for her.

The sad fact is that Democrats think that this kind of theft is both legal and rational.

Oh, I see what you did there. A guy gets busted and you commit a generalization fallacy about all Democrats.

You tards never get tired of that stupid fallacy.

I guess this means all Republicans think stealing is okay, too!: Former U.S. Rep. Aaron Schock indicted on 24 criminal counts

That's soooo weird!
Another filthy beaner fucking over REAL American's? Come on...that never happens.

Forum List

Back