The initiative 'Enough'! Merkel & her Gang must go . Rallies on April, 17th, 2021 in all 16 capitals of German states

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The initiative 'Enough' - 'Es reicht' plans big demos in all 16 capitals of German states.
Hopefully it will be the day the gang of the ugly fat communist bitch goes to prison.

The initiative 'Enough' - 'Es reicht' plans big demos in all 16 capitals of German states.
Hopefully it will be the day the gang of the ugly fat communist bitch goes to prison.

She stabbed America in the back. I have always been outspoken in my distrust of her and Macron. She should have done the world a favour and resigned four years ago so Trump could have had a Western leader he could work with.

She stabbed America in the back. I have always been outspoken in my distrust of her and Macron. She should have done the world a favour and resigned four years ago so Trump could have had a Western leader he could work with.

This devil will never resign

Forum List

Back