The incredibly stupid, kool-aid drinking numbskull voters of the night are...

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
The Kansas 3rd district.

Sharice Davids, a lesbian Native American, makes political history in Kansas

Basically, Johnson County, Kansas, located in Kansas City, put this inept token in office.
She looked beautiful in her ads - lots of make-up, and touted herself as "I Am You!"
Oops.
Imagine the look on these foolish voters faces as she trotted herself out for her victory party sans beautiful make-up and clothes.
Congrats, Kansas. You just voted in a lesbian MMA fighter with absolutely zero platform.
Fools.

"I am you".

Really?

Well I suppose we all are native Americans if Warren is. I mean an Eskimo is more native American than her.

The Kansas 3rd district.

Basically, Johnson County, Kansas, located in Kansas City, put this inept token in office.
She looked beautiful in her ads - lots of make-up, and touted herself as "I Am You!"
Oops.
Imagine the look on these foolish voters faces as she trotted herself out for her victory party sans beautiful make-up and clothes.
Congrats, Kansas. You just voted in a lesbian MMA fighter with absolutely zero platform.
Fools.

I think it might have been a vote against the status quo in Kansas more than a vote for Sharice. Olathe is a suburban area also MMA plays good in the 'burbs here.

Maybe they were thrilled with a candidate who did not seem too indoctrinated also. One poster on here has claimed the Democrats are the anti-black racist party and then turned around posting they are anti-white also, then insinuated the D's want the 17% of the country the Hispanic vote makes up. Its tough to be logical and indoctrinated. Maybe that's why she won.

Since her appearance and sexuality are what you seem to care about, do you have pictures? The one on your link looks fair. If she showed any interest in my Mustang or Model Railroad and I didn't have kids I'd talk to her.

The Kansas 3rd district.

Oops.
Fools.
But at least she's more injun than granny Warren.

The Kansas 3rd district.

Oops.
Fools.

I thought you Trump sheep liked political outsiders...but I guess not when they are minority women.

Kansas is 100% for more government.... unless the preacher says it isn't....

The Kansas 3rd district.

Oops.
Fools.

You actually believe the people of Kansas are so shallow that they would base their vote on how a person looks?

Wow.

I'm glad they proved you wrong.

Last edited:
The Kansas 3rd district.

Oops.
Fools.

I thought you Trump sheep liked political outsiders...but I guess not when they are minority women.
Not when they are worthless leftist traitors. Nice try.

The Kansas 3rd district.

Oops.
Fools.
Tissue?

The Kansas 3rd district.

Oops.
Fools.

Not when they are worthless leftist traitors. Nice try.

Oh, you only like worthless righty traitors...gotcha!

The Kansas 3rd district.

Oops.
Fools.

You actually believe the people of Kansas are the shallow that they would base their vote on how a person looks?

Wow.

I believe they based their votes on her misleading political ads. In other words, they drank the Kool-aid.

The Kansas 3rd district.

Oops.
Fools.

You actually believe the people of Kansas are the shallow that they would base their vote on how a person looks?

Wow.

I believe they based their votes on her misleading political ads. In other words, they drank the Kool-aid.
Irony-Meter-Splode.jpg

The Kansas 3rd district.

Oops.
Fools.
Tissue?
Nah. I'm good. Still got the white house, senate, supreme court, most governorships, and Clair McCaskill got her ass handed to her. All is well.

Forum List

Back