The IG report "totally exonerates me..."

Trump: IG report ‘totally exonerates me’

Are you RWers stupid enough to believe what the Orange Clown is saying/ The IG report does not have ANYTHING to do with trump collusion in the election.

The man told lie after lie after lie and if you believe any of it....YOU ARE DUMB AS A ROCK! I MEAN S T U P I D!

Another one...."I hate the children taken away. The Democrats need to change their laws." another lie..

"President Obama gave Crimea away....:" another lie

I can go on and on and on....but you cult members just suck up the lies....

Your psychosis continues...Are you going to survive another 6 1/2 years of it?:dunno:

If that happens....you will be eating trump shit for breakfast....cause u are lapping up every lies he tells now...

HONESTLY! Doesn't his continuous lying embarrass you a little? I mean...the Manafort-Cohen news if the day must have pushed him to say some pretty insane things.

I figure he knew a couple days ago the news about Cohen flipping and then the judges decision to send Manafort to jail....well...he is heading for a total meltdown....WAIT....
I forgot about the trump crime family charged by the state of New York?

Gee....I wonder if Ivanka will be separated from her daddy....that could really decimate both of their sex lives....

ooooooouuuuccccchhhhh
Not even a big of a liar as you continually watches Trump and records everything he says to see if they are lies, and even if you did, you have NO WAY of verifying what he says. You are a media fed fool.

Multiple news agencies have documented his lies...."THE NK NUCLEAR THREAT IS OVER..."

What an idiot....

Are you RWers stupid enough to believe what the Orange Clown is saying/ The IG report does not have ANYTHING to do with trump collusion in the election.

The man told lie after lie after lie and if you believe any of it....YOU ARE DUMB AS A ROCK! I MEAN S T U P I D!

Another one...."I hate the children taken away. The Democrats need to change their laws." another lie..

Your psychosis continues...Are you going to survive another 6 1/2 years of it?:dunno:

If that happens....you will be eating trump shit for breakfast....cause u are lapping up every lies he tells now...

HONESTLY! Doesn't his continuous lying embarrass you a little? I mean...the Manafort-Cohen news if the day must have pushed him to say some pretty insane things.

I figure he knew a couple days ago the news about Cohen flipping and then the judges decision to send Manafort to jail....well...he is heading for a total meltdown....WAIT....
I forgot about the trump crime family charged by the state of New York?

Gee....I wonder if Ivanka will be separated from her daddy....that could really decimate both of their sex lives....

ooooooouuuuccccchhhhh
Not even a big of a liar as you continually watches Trump and records everything he says to see if they are lies, and even if you did, you have NO WAY of verifying what he says. You are a media fed fool.

Multiple news agencies have documented his lies...."THE NK NUCLEAR THREAT IS OVER..."

What an idiot....
Classic troll deflection!

Another troll bullshit post....Trump yada yada yada yada...Trump yada yada yada...Stupid.....yada...rw'ers....Trump yada yada yada.....Grow up fool! Stop posting this bullshit every 15 minutes!

I will if you admit the orange king is lying about nearly everything he says.....he is a HABITUAL LIAR!
Prove it, troll.

Another troll bullshit post....Trump yada yada yada yada...Trump yada yada yada...Stupid.....yada...rw'ers....Trump yada yada yada.....Grow up fool! Stop posting this bullshit every 15 minutes!

I will if you admit the orange king is lying about nearly everything he says.....he is a HABITUAL LIAR!
Prove it, troll.

You must be watching FIX news 24/7 if you think trump is not lying. EVERY OTHER NEWS OUTLET has been documenting his many lies. Today was a record for his lying!

Prove it, troll.

You must be watching FIX news 24/7 if you think trump is not lying. EVERY OTHER NEWS OUTLET has been documenting his many lies. Today was a record for his lying!
The MSM are bigger liars than you. And as stated many times, I don't watch Fox news or any of the MSM bullshit that you link to each day moment by moment as somehow proving something.

Prove it, troll.

Yeah..............he did kinda set a new record today with that unhinged news conference with Fox and Friends.

By the way Trump supporters....................quick question for you..............do you feel like you have to stand at attention while in the presence of Trump like Un's people are forced to do? I know................you're gonna say that he was just joking, but do you really think a sitting president should be making jokes like that? If Obama had said something like that, you'd be screaming for his head.

Many on this forum made a huge mistake and obviously voted for Trump.....that stated, THERE IS NO reason to actually "defend" this clown on thread's such as these.

Defending Trump at this point, is COMPOUNDING your initial mistake of judgment.

Last edited:

Prove it, troll.

Yeah..............he did kinda set a new record today with that unhinged news conference with Fox and Friends.

I mean he is not even trying to spin his lies anymore....

Trump Praises Kim Jong Un's Oppression on 'Fox and Friends' - The Atlantic

INCREDIBLE! I really think the Manafort-Cohen news has made him slip over the Reality Edge.....yes.....trump is now in the Twilight Zone....

By the way Trump supporters....................quick question for you..............do you feel like you have to stand at attention while in the presence of Trump like Un's people are forced to do? I know................you're gonna say that he was just joking, but do you really think a sitting president should be making jokes like that? If Obama had said something like that, you'd be screaming for his head.

Many on this forum made a huge mistake and obviously voted for Trump.....that stated, THERE IS NO reason to actually "defend" this clown on thread's such as these.

Defending Trump at this point, is COMPOUNDING your the initial mistake of judgment.

Pride Goeth Before a Fall....You may have voted for the king of lies....but you don't need to continue to listen to his ever changing alternative facts. Admit you made a mistake and voted for a Psychopath....you will be forgiven....

The IG report DID NOT ADDRESS RUSSIAN COLLUSION. The orange king named trump never reads anything that doesn't have colored pictures. The idiot is totally unhinged....straight jacket any day. Rudy will call it a "new suit."

View attachment 198902

The picture seems to be that of a leftist taken at the Trump derangement treatment chamber.

Of course, the projecting idiots would photo-shop Trump's face over theirs.

Prove it, troll.

The MSM are bigger liars than you. And as stated many times, I don't watch Fox news or any of the MSM bullshit that you link to each day moment by moment as somehow proving something.

Which of course....is another lie....

If Repubs defend these outrageous lies and total fabrications....they are destined to "Liars Hell!"

They will be welcomed by Nixon. Stalin, and Benedict...

If Repubs defend these outrageous lies and total fabrications....they are destined to "Liars Hell!"

They will be welcomed by Nixon. Stalin, and Benedict...
Says the troll fascist liar.

Prove it, troll.

The only unhinged I see is here with you media fed liars who parrot everything they say like it's comes from God.

Trump's attorneys would have a field day now calling the biased agents to the witness stand and ripping them a new one. You Dem's better back off before someone really high up in your ranks gets tossed in the clinker.

Trump's attorneys would have a field day now calling the biased agents to the witness stand and ripping them a new one. You Dem's better back off before someone really high up in your ranks gets tossed in the clinker.
The IG report means nothing for Trump, BluesLegend. It's not about him.

You Dem's better back off before someone really high up in your ranks gets tossed in the clinker.

Take THAT advice and put it up your ass.......lol
2018.jpg

Forum List

Back