The Idiot

Another one of these posts with blinders on. No understanding of the actions Mitch has taken that are basically politicizing court appointments and pushing the Dems to take every legal step possible too. Who knows if it includes legally expanding the courts like Florida and Iowa have?
Forcing the DNC to throw another temper tantrum when they lose.............

You are getting your asses kicked..........we are just throwing salt..........Reid did his crap and your side laughed..........ENJOY THE CROW DINNER.
Wont eat it. Just will box it up and serve it with a side of corned beef court-packing!
You will lose there too.................Checks and balances will still Karma your ass.
Once we pack the courts win the senate with the help of the media we are gonna give 9M people citizenship who will love us then make DC and PR states. Dems Forever! Suck it.
More like 30 million .......you have been doing it for decades........Only way you win is cheating your ass off.........and when you lose you cry like a bitch.......

You just lost..........you will lose on the courts again..........and if you try to ram it home........well that is a different situation..........the police are there for your protection not OURS.......SEND THEM ALL HOME and see how it works for you.

Biden is claiming he can work across the isle to get things done...so why didn't he do that when he was VP?

I don't wish either of these candidates success in working with congress as I don't see that as a good thing. It is my view that the only time the government takes a least bit of fiscal responsibility is when we have a Democrat as president and contentious Republicans in control of the House.

Biden Says GOP Efforts to Confirm Barrett Are 'Not Constitutional'

“The only court-packing is going on right now. It’s going on with the Republicans,” Biden told reporters Saturday in Delaware. “It’s not constitutional what they’re doing. We should be focused on what’s happening right now.”

Article II, Section 2.

:auiqs.jpg:

Come on, Man: Biden Says GOP Efforts to Confirm Barrett Are 'Not Constitutional'

If I'm not mistaken, isn't this like the 29th time a Justice has been nominated and confirmed during an election year?

Dims are SO FULL OF SHIT their eyes are brown. They'll lie and say anything, then their media prints it.

The Democrats kept having this pointed out to them, so NOW the narrative is "Yes, but this is the only time it's happened after the conventions!! OMG!!!!"

Another one of these posts with blinders on. No understanding of the actions Mitch has taken that are basically politicizing court appointments and pushing the Dems to take every legal step possible too. Who knows if it includes legally expanding the courts like Florida and Iowa have?

The one with blinders on is the one who believes politicizing the courts is a recent action. The leftists have been doing it for decades.
Sigh. Projection. The right wingers like to take their actions and project on to others. It’s ok. I know you know the truth but just don’t care.

Does that whole "I'm going to dodge responding by just asserting that you really agree with me" bullshit actually work on anyone with a three-digit IQ?
Don’t know. No one on this site has 3 digits in their IQ. All you did was say nanny nanny boo boo you did it first. What the hell am I supposed to do with that?. Oh I know.... No you did it.

That's pretty funny, coming from you.

All I did was give your post the respect it deserved. Don't blame me if you don't get treated like a real person when you refuse to be one.

You cocksuckers started the whole thing.
Obama was blocked from appointing judges after the republicans and Mitch took over the senate in 2014. His approvals went from 90% to 28%. Trump likes to point out that Obama left him empty judge seats. Other presidents like Reagan, Bush and Clinton were in the same situation, but didn't experience that kind of blockage from the opposing party. I wonder why? Oh yea, Republicans hadn’t decided to work the edges of the constitution for political advantage instead of serving America yet. No wonder the dems are mad and they gonna F you up.

I see the latest edition of "Talking Points So Drones Know What To Think" has been issued.

You have no one to blame but Barack Obama for his lack of confirmations. Your sham messiah could have compromised by nominating candidates that were more moderate, but he arrogantly insisted on nominating far-left candidates, and they got shot down.

Maybe you shouldn't have elected such a jackass. Don't pussy-ache to us now because Obama was too stuck on himself to perform basic political compromises.

You are getting your asses kicked..........we are just throwing salt..........Reid did his crap and your side laughed..........ENJOY THE CROW DINNER.
Wont eat it. Just will box it up and serve it with a side of corned beef court-packing!
You will lose there too.................Checks and balances will still Karma your ass.
Once we pack the courts win the senate with the help of the media we are gonna give 9M people citizenship who will love us then make DC and PR states. Dems Forever! Suck it.

Oh, yeah, you just keep telling yourself that the American people are going to meekly accept that. You pathetic leftist losers are so busy trying to find a way that you get to win forever without ever having to do anything, that it never occurs to you that there might be a reaction because not everyone is a gullible sheep, blindly following wherever led the way you are.

By the way, thank you for revealing what a piece of shit you're proud to be. Saves a lot of time when we don't have to muck through all the lying twaddle about "I'm really a good person, I just promote evil, but I'M not evil" that we hear from other leftists.

Oh, yeah, you just keep telling yourself that the American people are going to meekly accept that. You pathetic leftist losers are so busy trying to find a way that you get to win forever without ever having to do anything, that it never occurs to you that there might be a reaction because not everyone is a gullible sheep, blindly following wherever led the way you are.

By the way, thank you for revealing what a piece of shit you're proud to be. Saves a lot of time when we don't have to muck through all the lying twaddle about "I'm really a good person, I just promote evil, but I'M not evil" that we hear from other leftists.
Triggered.

“The only court-packing is going on right now. It’s going on with the Republicans,” Biden told reporters Saturday in Delaware. “It’s not constitutional what they’re doing. We should be focused on what’s happening right now.”

Article II, Section 2.

Come on, Man: Biden Says GOP Efforts to Confirm Barrett Are 'Not Constitutional'

Oh, going by the title of this thread I thought it was another one about Trump.
My bad.

Carry on.

Triggered.

Doesn't take much. She's a troll.

Triggered.
Nope .......he isn't ......he just figured out you are a douchebag..........that's all.

You like losing all the time.........lol

Triggered.

"OMG, you responded to me! That must mean I made a BRILLIANT point!!!"

It makes me sad that the biggest triumph in your life is the equivalent of someone noticing roaches in their house and calling an exterminator. Come back when you have something other than "But you NOTICED me being a piece of shit!"

Triggered.

It makes me sad that the biggest triumph in your life is the equivalent of someone noticing roaches in their house and calling an exterminator. Come back when you have something other than "But you NOTICED me being a piece of shit!"
Double triggered. You can’t save face from this. Best to move on.

Triggered.

Double triggered. You can’t save face from this. Best to move on.

"No, it WAS!!! It WAS a triumph to make you notice how much I suck!!"

You can't make being a public shitstain a victory. Best to move on, and hope someone somewhere still mistakes you for a person.

Feel free to tell me a third time how you "won" by making me recoil in disgust from your existence. I'll tell you the same thing. I have no problem disdaining you like bubble gum on my shoe all day.

Article II, Section 2.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.manci...DQ41dNsCEfbCvFVF39GPThc4xFfsgv&__tn__=<,P-y-R
Mike Mancil
·
1973. Biden enters politics
1980. Wait for it.
1991. Stay with me...
2001. Almost there ...
2020. Now he’s ready to fix America.

Republicans are upholding their constitutional duty..... now that it suits them, as oppose to 2016. Just as the Democrats would have played it with similar belly-aching from the other side.

You clearly misunderstand what the Senate's Constitutional duty is (big shocker). They upheld it in 2016, as well, by refusing a nomination they didn't like. Perhaps you could rub both of your brain cells together and tell us what you think the point of having the Senate confirm Justices is if they're Constitutionally obligated to approve them all, as you seem to believe.

Are you misrepresenting what occurred in 2016 intentionally or is it a case of innocent lack of knowledge?
The Senate is not obligated to hold hearings and go through the lengthy process of vetting a judge if they reject that judge out of hand from the start.

Republicans are upholding their constitutional duty..... now that it suits them, as oppose to 2016. Just as the Democrats would have played it with similar belly-aching from the other side.

You clearly misunderstand what the Senate's Constitutional duty is (big shocker). They upheld it in 2016, as well, by refusing a nomination they didn't like. Perhaps you could rub both of your brain cells together and tell us what you think the point of having the Senate confirm Justices is if they're Constitutionally obligated to approve them all, as you seem to believe.
He seems to think that hearings ahve to be held and maybe even a vote taken.

This is a common erroor among the general public as the Senate can give advice and consent by the Senate leadership simply saying that they will not further consider a nominee from the start; no hearings and vote needed.

He seems to think that hearings ahve to be held and maybe even a vote taken.

This is a common erroor among the general public as the Senate can give advice and consent by the Senate leadership simply saying that they will not further consider a nominee from the start; no hearings and vote needed.

They've certainly done it before. The Senate has every Constitutional right to advise the President, "Your choice sucks too much for us to even talk about it." If I remember correctly, the Senate utterly ignored and refused to consider President Tyler's nominations five times. And the majority in the Senate at the time was his own party, I believe. They still told him to go screw himself.

1602722442137.png

The Senate is not obligated to hold hearings and go through the lengthy process of vetting a judge if they reject that judge out of hand from the start.

The stance that they're not obligated doesn't sit well with me. I see it as a matter of performing one's job.

It is no different than the opinion I would form if each time I drove by a road construction site and always saw workers sitting on their butts. I assure you my opinion definitely won't depend upon what's in the work crew's union contract.

The stance that they're not obligated doesn't sit well with me. I see it as a matter of performing one's job.

It is no different than the opinion I would form if each time I drove by a road construction site and always saw workers sitting on their butts. I assure you my opinion definitely won't depend upon what's in the work crew's union contract.
It wasnt done from laziness, but to avoid another Democrat/media circus and wasting the Senates time.

1602726223921.png

Forum List

Back