The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies! Stay home! STOP LISTENING TO YOUR DEMOCRAT TEACHERS, have kids! Build a family.. this stupid bitch is dead now! GOOD View attachment 359650
Umm, what is a "non-binary" protestor. She wasn't protesting two causes? Didn't have two heads. Wasn't a hermaphrodite?

What is Kelete arrested for? What is the crime?

Was he speeding?

Did he flee the scene?

Why is the media lying about what happened?

He was traveling down a highway and a bunch of people were standing out in the road in his path. When he saw them, he veered left away from them and tried to avoid them, but there were two others standing apart in the middle of the road in his way. There is no way he could have seen them. By the time he saw them, it was too late. He slammed his brakes on, his car slid sideways trying to avoid them too but there was no time, no where to go. They were right in the way and were hit.

The collision is entirely their fault. They didn't belong there. This guy will be acquitted of involuntary manslaughter. If they convict this guy for just driving his car and being unable to stop 3000 pounds of steel on the open freeway because idiots were in his path trying to deliberately cause an incident, then they better lower the speed limit of ALL highways to 30 mph.

The Earth has been relieved of two more idiots too stupid to live.

ITMT, I bet none of those other people ever stand in the middle of a highway again.

Sounds like you've been watching too much FOX fake news and reading too many right wing blogs, and presidential tweets to me....

protesters are fairly peaceful,

the looters, and car fire setters and rioters are criminals.

Oh, we see that Traitor.

1593965207126.png

You vermin think this is your revolution. You think you'll finally get the Marxist utopia that you've sought after since the 60's

The OP was a fine blame-the-victim rant.

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
Sounds like you've been watching too much FOX fake news and reading too many right wing blogs, and residential tweets to me....

I asked for proof/links and you provided NOTHING
Must have missed it? what do you want links for?

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
Sounds like you've been watching too much FOX fake news and reading too many right wing blogs, and residential tweets to me....

I asked for proof/links and you provided NOTHING
Must have missed it? what do you want links for?
links that they closed the highway so protesters could protest there

Sounds like you've been watching too much FOX fake news and reading too many right wing blogs, and presidential tweets to me....

Yep "fairly" peaceful was the same BS MSM fed to the folks in CHAZ.

Oh, we see that Traitor.

View attachment 359672

You vermin think this is your revolution. You think you'll finally get the Marxist utopia that you've sought after since the 60's
I see five people there causing trouble with criminal activities....

Are you actually trying to claim that these people, hijacking the peaceful protests of hundreds of thousands of other people throughout the USA, are the same as these criminals?

spare me your bull crud, pretty please.... :rolleyes:

Oh, we see that Traitor.

View attachment 359672

Are you actually trying to claim that these people, hijacking the peaceful protests of hundreds of thousands of other people throughout the USA, are the same as these criminals?

Peaceful protest haha

Oh, we see that Traitor.

View attachment 359672

That's one of the great things about this country, you can believe whatever smoke and mirrors BS the media blows up your skirt about "peaceful" protests.

and where is the responsibility of white men? i see no mention of the reason most women work now...and many are single mothers struggling to collect child support....do you as white men admit in guilt for this? or is it all the woman's fault?

Did your mother not teach you to never play in traffic?

Mamooth and ilk don't understand the concept that if you go out and look for trouble, find the trouble you were looking for, you are not a victim.

Well clearly this black driver was racist and homophobic to run down two white lesbians, or maybe he suffered from Blue Panic and its really the police's fault, or maybe people with their own cars blocking the field of vision should not be wearing black as they do summersaults in the street at night.

DERP.

Yep, only 5 people have caused problems in America with these riots, with your revolution.

We should listen to you vermin, you America hating scum are really credible.

1593965968710.png

and where is the responsibility of white men? i see no mention of the reason most women work now...and many are single mothers struggling to collect child support....do you as white men admit in guilt for this? or is it all the woman's fault?
Fuck off with your collective guilt b.s.!
I am responsible for what I have done only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back