the hunter biden hearings

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
there has been a lot of talk about these hearings. here is the full 6 hours, (disclaImer i'm only about 2 hours in and need to run) i think the repubs have a very heavy lift here, and jordan is a joke.

AOC came across as a failed bartender that was fired for stealing her coworker's tips. "RICO isn't a crime!!!" she shrieked with spit flying.... yeah, except when a chubby black fuckpig from Atlanta charges President Trump with RICO....

Swallow, always the beclowned faggot, was saying "goodbye" to the impeachment in several languages and someone off camera (probably MTG) said "Say it in Chinese!" :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Raskin had his usual "I'm telling the teacher" little bitch attitude.... he needs to spend more time with his kids before another one hangs themselves in his basement again.... daddy of the year.... they probably just can't stand the shame anymore.....:laughing0301:

Gaetz went after the shitlib's one witness... a soviet-born convict/grifter..... that was amusing too.

OMG, where was Hunter? Straight to prison mother fucker.... right next to Peter Navaro.... right?

Didn‘t Hunter say he wanted a public hearing? So where was he?

Also, the fact that CNN didn’t cover this tells you the hearing makes Biden look like the corrupt criminal he was.

This hearing just proves the lack of bipartisanship in congress. Democrats will protect their own at all costs.

This hearing just proves the lack of bipartisanship in congress. Democrats will protect their own at all costs.
is menendez being protected?
was franken "protected at all costs?"

Menendez is still in congress and Franken stepped down after being accused of sexual assault.
menendez got no money for his reelection campaign
franken was assisted towards the door by dem leadership led by ms gillebrand.

Forum List

Back