The Horseshit Whisperer

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
What the hell was the deal with Biden whispering into the mic over and over during a recent presser? The screws are not just loose, they have fallen out completely. C'mon man!

What the hell was the deal with Biden whispering into the mic over and over during a recent presser? The screws are not just loose, they have fallen out completely. C'mon man!
All I know is that he has long blond hairy legs that children love to rub to watch them pop up again as they sit in Biden's lap, all while at the swimming pool.

That is, the roaches, or what Biden refers to as black kids.

It's actually a really smart tactic in many situations... Works great on children as well... If you want someone to listen, you just whisper. Make them concentrate on what you are saying.

But... Doing it into a mic... Well... Uhh... *shrugs* No clue WTF he's thinking.

It's actually a really smart tactic in many situations... Works great on children as well... If you want someone to listen, you just whisper. Make them concentrate on what you are saying.

But... Doing it into a mic... Well... Uhh... *shrugs* No clue WTF he's thinking.
In the minds of politicians, the public are children, in fact, less than children in terms of intelligence.

And who can argue with them since the public seems to go along and put up with all their crap?

man its sad to watch ..... the POTUS has some very serious medical issues ...and no im not criticizing ... dementia is no laughing matter .:icon_cry:

His mind is gone, this is pathetic.

man its sad to watch ..... the POTUS has some very serious medical issues ...and no im not criticizing ... dementia is no laughing matter .:icon_cry:

What's worse is that Dems and Jill refuse to do what must be done, they hemmed themselves in with Kamala, she is a moron and they know if she ascends to the throne 22 and 24 will be a massacre of epic proportions.

Heeer's Joey!

here's Joey.jpg

All I know is that he has long blond hairy legs that children love to rub to watch them pop up again as they sit in Biden's lap, all while at the swimming pool.

That is, the roaches, or what Biden refers to as black kids.

Indeed........that is some crazy shit right there......And I get a kick (at my age) of farting in the grocery store then walk away laughing.....

Forum List

Back