The heat data of the man made global warming cult is corrupt

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The left wing lies.....about everything....they do not have the truth, facts or reality on their side. However, they want power and control more than life itself....so will do anything to take it....

The real climate data

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in CANES
NO OCEAN RISE

They must have a big GW push coming up.

All summer the weather channel has been reporting hotter temps than what they really are. Anywhere from 2 - 14 degrees hotter.

I'll check the temp on the weather channel & then look at the outside thermometer on my deck. Rarely did they match!

The left wing lies.....about everything....they do not have the truth, facts or reality on their side. However, they want power and control more than life itself....so will do anything to take it....

Actually ALL of the Co2 FRAUD's "warming" is from Urban Heat Sink, not just "most" as the article claims...

They must have a big GW push coming up.

All summer the weather channel has been reporting hotter temps than what they really are. Anywhere from 2 - 14 degrees hotter.

I'll check the temp on the weather channel & then look at the outside thermometer on my deck. Rarely did they match!

That's all they can do is LIE because in the end they have absolutely NOTHING....

Global warming/climate change like so called gun control & other pathos soaked political diatribes is just one in a series power & control topics that endlessly circulate to keep the divide & conquer agenda alive & kicking. Gun control & GW/CC are not & never have been designed to be solved for both i$$ues generate $$$$$ for the behind the scene power & control groupie so called eliti$t$. There is an almost endless list of these divide & conquer i$$ue$ so as long as they generate $$$$$ for the divide & conquer eliti$t$ they won't be leaving soon.

Forum List

Back