The hate Trump club mission statement

This pretty much sums up what the terrorist traitor democrats and their zombies are doing, and how they have failed miserably.

April 18, 2020
The Hate-Trump Club mission statement
By Patricia McCarthy
We are the left.
The sole reason for our existence is to see Donald Trump removed from office. We also intend to bring about his and his family’s total personal destruction. He must be demolished. He is a man of the people, not one of us. He dwells not in our swamp.
The goals of our mission and the story of our execution of our mission are as follows:
  1. We will fabricate any lie, any false narrative, to infect the minds of the American people to the degree they will not support President Donald Trump.
  2. We endeavor to use the media to achieve our ends. As members in good standing, they will distort, edit, and dissemble any truths or facts that may reflect well on the president. They will disseminate the talking points we distribute to them.
  3. We will enlist an array of billionaires to fund our overt and covert organizations aligned with our purpose: George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Tom Steyer, SPLC, etc. They have all been on board since the day the president announced his candidacy and have committed their fortunes to our cause.
  4. We will embrace the aid and comfort of the CIA, the FBI and the DOJ, despite our historic animus against them. The president has foiled our efforts there to a certain degree, but we carry on. We thought we had him with our carefully-planned frame-up that he had colluded with Russia to win the election. That failed and it was a mighty expensive failure. Hillary Clinton paid millions of Clinton Foundation dollars to Christopher Steele for his phony, propaganda-infested dossier and hired a large group of like-minded members of our club to execute the deed, starting with Fusion GPS. She also aligned with James Comey, James Brennan, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, the whiteshoe lawyers of Perkins-Coie, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Sally Yates, and a host of other former members in good standing. They failed in their mission and can no longer be members in good standing in the club.
  5. We attempted to impeach Trump with that phone call to the president of Ukraine but House Democrats Adam Schiff and Speaker Nancy Pelosi royally messed up that plan. Schiff too has been removed from our membership roster for now, though he is trying to get back in. He made us all look bad, as did Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his incompetent team. What is it about a frame-up they failed to grasp? We had Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community's inspector general, also a member in good standing, on our side. Now he’s been fired.
  6. To our delight, COVID-19 has appeared on the scene. Damn if Trump wasn’t on top of it from day one. We had to alter that perception from the outset. Joe Biden, who is too far gone mentally to be an authentic member our organization, caused a setback when he declared the president a xenophobic racist for banning those flights from China. But we got back on track; if only Dr. Anthony Fauci and the left-media were not minimizing the virus, too. And in fact, it hasn’t killed as many people as the 2009-2010 H1N1 flu. President Obama barely gave a thought to all those hospitalizations and deaths...
You can read the rest of it here:

Let's take a look at the americanthinker.com site for factchecking. Sheesh. This needs to be moved into the Conspiracy section.

American Thinker
extremeright051.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency
Fake news. Democrat scum are and have been doing exactly what the link states. Shills like you can't stand to be exposed.
Because you said so. Then it must be true. We all know that a "Party of the Rump" always tells the truth and only deals in proven facts. Cue the Music.

You got bagged presenting a conspiracy site to make a point. If that is all you got, enjoy November.

Sorry, but the site has stated concisely what you vermin are doing everyday.

You people cannot refute one thing they say. All you are doing in trolling this thread because that's what you filth do.

Refute a list made up for political reasons by a Party of the Rump? How about getting your hands on a list made by the DNC? Just because you say so doesn't make it all true.

BTW, I never did go for the idiocy of the Impeachment knowing that things would happen in the Senate exactly the way it played out. While you are confident that you gained seats in the Senate, in reality, you are losing seats. I won't say the Republican Party (it's pretty well dead right now) but the Party of the Rump was on trial and you failed. But I do want to see all the information lain out for November and that has just started now.

So, you got nothing then, just as I thought.

I don't have to have a thing. You and the other Party of Rumpsters have just worn out your welcome.

There is one cure for TDS being truthful and admitting how wrong you have been guided by corporate democrat controlled mainstream media has fed you a load of crap for three years.
If not your mental state will severely decline leading to suicide

And especially when republicans were so respectful of Obama.
Let's see know, I don't recall an eight year long witch hunt trying to tie Obama to Russia, or a failed impeachment with another one threatened, nor do I recall the media driven frenzy to lock down the country over a virus (we get pandemics all the time) and destroy the economy, jobs, and businesses. Also I don't recall republicans shooting democrats at ball games, confronting them and their families at home and in public, nor do I recall a nonstop media blitz with lies, half truths and made up crap replayed everyday against President Obama. Fail.

That’s because Obama is a decent human being and not a loud mouth bullshit artist like your St Trumpy.
Is that why America was so racially divided during his 8 fucked up years?
Is that why Blacks remained in poverty during his 8 fucked up years?
On the other hand why are blacks doing better now than they ever have?

This pretty much sums up what the terrorist traitor democrats and their zombies are doing, and how they have failed miserably.

April 18, 2020
The Hate-Trump Club mission statement
By Patricia McCarthy
We are the left.
The sole reason for our existence is to see Donald Trump removed from office. We also intend to bring about his and his family’s total personal destruction. He must be demolished. He is a man of the people, not one of us. He dwells not in our swamp.
The goals of our mission and the story of our execution of our mission are as follows:
  1. We will fabricate any lie, any false narrative, to infect the minds of the American people to the degree they will not support President Donald Trump.
  2. We endeavor to use the media to achieve our ends. As members in good standing, they will distort, edit, and dissemble any truths or facts that may reflect well on the president. They will disseminate the talking points we distribute to them.
  3. We will enlist an array of billionaires to fund our overt and covert organizations aligned with our purpose: George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Tom Steyer, SPLC, etc. They have all been on board since the day the president announced his candidacy and have committed their fortunes to our cause.
  4. We will embrace the aid and comfort of the CIA, the FBI and the DOJ, despite our historic animus against them. The president has foiled our efforts there to a certain degree, but we carry on. We thought we had him with our carefully-planned frame-up that he had colluded with Russia to win the election. That failed and it was a mighty expensive failure. Hillary Clinton paid millions of Clinton Foundation dollars to Christopher Steele for his phony, propaganda-infested dossier and hired a large group of like-minded members of our club to execute the deed, starting with Fusion GPS. She also aligned with James Comey, James Brennan, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, the whiteshoe lawyers of Perkins-Coie, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Sally Yates, and a host of other former members in good standing. They failed in their mission and can no longer be members in good standing in the club.
  5. We attempted to impeach Trump with that phone call to the president of Ukraine but House Democrats Adam Schiff and Speaker Nancy Pelosi royally messed up that plan. Schiff too has been removed from our membership roster for now, though he is trying to get back in. He made us all look bad, as did Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his incompetent team. What is it about a frame-up they failed to grasp? We had Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community's inspector general, also a member in good standing, on our side. Now he’s been fired.
  6. To our delight, COVID-19 has appeared on the scene. Damn if Trump wasn’t on top of it from day one. We had to alter that perception from the outset. Joe Biden, who is too far gone mentally to be an authentic member our organization, caused a setback when he declared the president a xenophobic racist for banning those flights from China. But we got back on track; if only Dr. Anthony Fauci and the left-media were not minimizing the virus, too. And in fact, it hasn’t killed as many people as the 2009-2010 H1N1 flu. President Obama barely gave a thought to all those hospitalizations and deaths...
You can read the rest of it here:

Let's take a look at the americanthinker.com site for factchecking. Sheesh. This needs to be moved into the Conspiracy section.

American Thinker
extremeright051.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency
Fake news. Democrat scum are and have been doing exactly what the link states. Shills like you can't stand to be exposed.

You got bagged presenting a conspiracy site to make a point. If that is all you got, enjoy November.
We've had nothing but Conspiracy theories for the last 3 years coming from people like you

Hey bluzman61
I know you are here, you just disliked 12 of my posts.
So how about discussing ANY of the many challenges I gave you?

because he's a fucking coward who has admitted to being a dick on the board. all he's capable of doing is carpet bomb, but can never refudiate good solid facts.

Last edited:
Hey bluzman61

because he's a fucking coward who has admitted to being a dick on the board. all he's capable of doing is carpet bomb, but can never refudiate good solid facts.
Your good solid facts are usually media lies.

Hey bluzman61

^^^ liar ^^^ & i make sure not to link obviously biased sites either, so rw nutters can't use that as an excuse.

Hey bluzman61

^^^ liar ^^^ & i make sure not to link obviously biased sites either, so rw nutters can't use that as an excuse.
Any link you provide is fake news. It always has been and always will be. The OP is spot on about what you vile scum are doing.

Hey bluzman61

Any link you provide is fake news. It always has been and always will be. The OP is spot on about what you vile scum are doing.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Still not one of you vermin has produced anything to show how the OP is not true. Fact is you filth are doing just what it says you are.

progressive shill ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Still not one of you vermin has produced anything to show how the OP is not true. Fact is you filth are doing just what it says you are.

I'll give you answers, then you call me liberal filth/scum again because I prove your points WRONG.

I will NOT fabricate any lie like trump does on a daily basis.
"Anybody that wants a test can get a test" LIE.
This is trumps lie, NOT mine.
Calling out trump on his LIES does not make me or anyone else a liar.

Shall I go on, or would you like to discuss this LIE before moving on.
FACT: Not everyone can get a test if they want a test. This is a trump LIE.
Convince me it isn't.

Hey bluzman61

LOL playtime Irony is thick

I'll give you answers, then you call me liberal filth/scum again because I prove your points WRONG.

Convince me it isn't.
Nancy Pelosi's admits to wrap up smear
Mainstream media to Harry Ried "you lied about Romney" Reid to mainstream media it worked didn't it?

Convince me it isn't.
You don't accept convincing, you promote and spread lies. Proven. You and your kind have been creating and spreading lies since day one.

You don't accept convincing, you promote and spread lies.

So, when trump said that, and even to today, was trump telling the truth or not?
You wanted discussion.
This is trumps LIE, not mine.

You guys are terrible with FACTS.

You don't accept convincing, you promote and spread lies.

So, when trump said that, and even to today, was trump telling the truth or not?
You wanted discussion.
This is trumps LIE, not mine.

You guys are terrible with FACTS.
Don't what you're talking about. Stop promoting fake news.

Proven. You and your kind have been creating and spreading lies since day one.

You wanted someone to refute your list.
I started with 1. before moving on, and you refuse to accept that this is a trump LIE, not my lie.
When trump stops lying, we can start to respect him more. But NOW, we aren't making the lies, it is trump.
I got a whole list of them. Not misspeaks, like 57 States, yeah that was dumb, but it wasn't a lie.
Trump LIES, daily.

1. We are not fabricating lies with false narrative, to infect the minds of the American people to the degree we will not support President Donald Trump. We point out his LIES.

I started with 1. before moving on, and you refuse to accept that this is a trump LIE, not my lie.
When trump stops lying, we can start to respect him more. But NOW, we aren't making the lies, it is trump.
I got a whole list of them. Not misspeaks, like 57 States, yeah that was dumb, but it wasn't a lie.
Trump LIES, daily.

1. We are not fabricating lies with false narrative, to infect the minds of the American people to the degree we will not support President Donald Trump. We point out his LIES.
You've done nothing but cry and whine and deflect. Learn how to stop lying.

Trump LIES, daily.

You've done nothing but cry and whine and deflect. Learn how to stop lying.

Simply not true mike.
You are attempting to deflect right now.
Weak effort.
Bring in some backup.
You clearly can't handle my FACTS by yourself.

Forum List

Back