The gullibility of some people is frankly amazing

Is it wrong to gloat?
diXVVEk.gif

You're wrong. Trump has given the trade unions who built his beneficial hotels in NY and elsewhere first pick. That was well known when he won the presidency. AS for materials, the Trump trademark is only the best for his clients who are very enthusiastic about the luxuries he lavished on those who stay for conventions in his excellent professional atmosphere that have pleased generations of business folks. Neener, neener, neener!
You are gullible like a second-grader. Or you're a troll. Or you're intellectually challenged.

All nationalities, but mostly Russian and Eastern Europe (basically Russian satellites). Paul Manafort, while working for the Kremlin in the 2000s, had a Trump Tower condo. Convenient to be near your asset, eh? No PITA Manhattan traffic. And no wiretaps. There are lists online of his former tenants. Eyebrow-raising.
Here ya go, okfine .

A billionaire? With all those tepid little false narrative impeachments and lawsuits the demons who run the Demmies into the ground, you think he got freebies from his multiple lawyers who represent him and the American people? Not any more. President Trump has given his all to the American people, and he didn't deserve what Biden, Rodham, and Schumer threw at him ever since he won his term in the WH. They want to bankrupt him, and they'll do it until the Supreme Court tells the bums to back off, although that may never happen.
A. tRump never pays his lawyers. We all know this, even you.

b. tRump's legal problems are the result of his own actions, nobody else.

Watch it - they'll accuse you of having no empathy, you hypocritical Liberal, you!!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

See, that's their sad game. Everyone wised up. Even the most charitable Democrats, believing that Republicans are patriots, too, and we just disagree on the path to further American greatness together - they too have wised up due to the craven bad faith shown over the past 15 years, going back to the Astroturfed, manufactured Tea Party Movement.

Republicans are going to get wiped out in November. And then it's going to be all on Democrats to start delivering on all their promises, including statehood for Puerto Rico, climate legislation that has real effects, fixing the taxation to make the rich pay their fair share, and so much more.
I truly hope so.

Ah, so you don't know either.

That's cool.
Oh I know I also know if I tell you will just deny it I also suspect you know exactly what I mean and are just pretending you don’t. I will give you a little help though the general tone of your thread is people donating money to Trump are gullible or dumb ask your self in the last four to five years have people on the left ever given money to a person or group that others would consider made them look gullible or dumb.

Oh I know I also know if I tell you will just deny it I also suspect you know exactly what I mean and are just pretending you don’t. I will give you a little help though the general tone of your thread is people donating money to Trump are gullible or dumb ask your self in the last four to five years have people on the left ever given money to a person or group that others would consider made them look gullible or dumb.
Don't give me that hogwash you useless twit. If you were doing anything more than throwing around words you don't really understand you'd be thrilled to tell me what you meant because it would make you feel superior to me.

You can't, you don't even really know what irony is.

Don't give me that hogwash you useless twit. If you were doing anything more than throwing around words you don't really understand you'd be thrilled to tell me what you meant because it would make you feel superior to me.

You can't, you don't even really know what irony is.
Oh somebody is getting huffy looks like one of your two working brain cells just switched on.

Forum List

Back