The Greta Effect

Send that little rug rate away!

Cold snap of historic proportions hits East Coast, over 300 records fall

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weat...-east-coast-over-records-fall/?outputType=amp
REMEMBER, THIS IS JUST WEATHER, NOT CLIMATE: America braces for possible french fry shortage after poor potato harvest.

Potato processors are rushing to buy supplies and ship them across North America in order to keep French fries on the menu after cold, wet weather damaged crops in key producers in the U.S. and Canada.​

Cool conditions started to hit growing regions in October, lashing potatoes with frost. Farmers in Alberta and Idaho were able to dig up some damaged crops for storage. But growers in Manitoba, North Dakota and Minnesota received snow and rain, forcing them to abandon some supplies in fields.​

Send that little rug rate away!

Cold snap of historic proportions hits East Coast, over 300 records fall

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weat...-east-coast-over-records-fall/?outputType=amp
REMEMBER, THIS IS JUST WEATHER, NOT CLIMATE: America braces for possible french fry shortage after poor potato harvest.

Potato processors are rushing to buy supplies and ship them across North America in order to keep French fries on the menu after cold, wet weather damaged crops in key producers in the U.S. and Canada.​

Cool conditions started to hit growing regions in October, lashing potatoes with frost. Farmers in Alberta and Idaho were able to dig up some damaged crops for storage. But growers in Manitoba, North Dakota and Minnesota received snow and rain, forcing them to abandon some supplies in fields.​
wait, didn't Greta say we're warming? how is that so? did she lose her grip on the warmth?

So, the resident dumb fucks continue their dumbfuckery. No surprise. But here is the facts;

UAH_LT_1979_thru_November_2019_v6.jpg

And here is the reason that we are seeing these cold snaps. This lecture was presented in 2005, so you can see that it was a very successful climate prediction.

It's 35 here. I wouldn't mind the cold if it would snow. But it never snows.

Think I'm gonna burn some more wood.

And here is the reason that we are seeing these cold snaps. This lecture was presented in 2005, so you can see that it was a very successful climate prediction.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You post an 85 minute long video, expecting people to watch it for the alleged predictions, when you routinely ignore the several past IPCC reports of projecting LESS snow and more rain/freezing rain.

Lets face it, you will never be consistent in your delusions and never admit you ignore a lot of empirical evidence.

The phrase GLOBAL WARMING means that over time there will be less and less cold snow events, but the reality is the very opposite and in record breaking fashion:

LINK

LINK

link

link

Then THIS too:

Early snow cover record set for USA – a foot of snow in 25 states!

Snow cover over Lower 48 most extensive on record for early December (going back to 2003). At least a foot of snow has fallen in 25 different states over last few days. And snow has fallen as far south as Southern California, Tennessee, and Northern Georgia.

Snow covered the ground on nearly half of the real estate in the Lower 48 — 46.2 percent of land area — on Monday morning, the largest area on Dec. 2 since snow cover records from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration began in 2003. Normally, a little more than a quarter of the nation has snow on the ground at this time of year.

– Source: Jason Samenow, Capital Weather Gang

This graphic from NOAA

noaa-snow-depth.png

LINK

and this:

GCW_Snow_Watch_plot_20191201_SWE_NRT_v1.3.png

LINK

You are full of lying baloney.

Last edited:
snow-cover-figure1-2016.png

Climate Change Indicators: Snow Cover | US EPA

This graph shows the average area covered by snow in a given calendar year, based on an analysis of weekly maps. The area is measured in square miles. These data cover all of North America (not including Greenland).

Data source: Rutgers University Global Snow Lab, 20162
Web update: August 2016

You didn't address my post at all, which covers weather events of the last 3 months, you just post a chart that is highly misleading since it doesn't show that Daily Fall and Winter snow fall extent is INCREASING, while Spring has decreased, but not lately as it has stopped doing that:

From Rutgers Snow Labs:

nhland_season4.png

LINK

===

nhland_season1.png

LINK

===

The decrease that is not properly accounted for, but show a sudden change upward in recent years:

nhland_season2.png

LINK

It seems you have no answer to my two previous posts at all, just deflect with your misleading crap. :backpedal:

By the way, I am one of the skeptics who thinks skeptics making mini ice age prediction/claims for the near future is overblown. I see a cooling trend coming on since El-nino finally disappeared two weeks ago. La Nina has been mostly missing for 11 years now, since the last significant La-Nina showed up.

It seems you have no answer to my two previous posts at all, just deflect with your misleading crap. :backpedal:

By the way, I am one of the skeptics who thinks skeptics making mini ice age prediction/claims for the near future is overblown. I see a cooling trend coming on since El-nino finally disappeared two weeks ago. La Nina has been mostly missing for 11 years now, since the last significant La-Nina showed up.

Well, it had better show up quick, because this is certainly not cooling;

UAH_LT_1979_thru_November_2019_v6.jpg

Forum List

Back