The Greatest Trick The Right Has Pulled Is Convincing The World Antifa Exists

During his everything-is-antifa press conference, Barr insisted that the DOJ knew that antifa was behind every bad thing. That there is actually no such group as antifa isn’t a handicap for Barr, Donald Trump, and others who have made it the nation’s number one boogeyman. It’s Tom Cotton. It’s Lindsay Graham. It’s every Fox news and far-right radio host ever. They can kick antifa all day and never have to worry that the president of antifa, or spokesperson for antifa, or especially lawyers for antifa will ever show up to contradict even the most outrageous claim.

The real antifa won WW2. We called them US soldiers.

:rofl:

Oh, and fuck off Nazi.

You Brown Shirt scum come into the suburbs and you get shot.

The left must be embarrassed by ANTIFA if the official party line is that ANTIFA doesn't exist.

ANTIFA are Nazis, the democrat Brown Shirts and the last 3 weeks have been one long Kristalnacht. The OP is desperate to deflect.
I find it interesting that the OP is willing to tell such a blatant, provably false lie.

The left must be embarrassed by ANTIFA if the official party line is that ANTIFA doesn't exist.

ANTIFA are Nazis, the democrat Brown Shirts and the last 3 weeks have been one long Kristalnacht. The OP is desperate to deflect.
I find it interesting that the OP is willing to tell such a blatant, provably false lie.

democrats exist on the "Big Lie" principle. The entire Stalinist party is based on lies.

Apparently, the OP is trying to convince us that Biden has lost all touch with reality, since Creepy Joe called Antifa a "courageous group of Americans"...

democrats exist on the "Big Lie" principle. The entire Stalinist party is based on lies.
ANTIFA is screwed if the left is cutting ties with them. There may even be some targeted assassinations to put them out of business.

The Greatest Trick The left Has Pulled Is Convincing The World police brutality exists

During his everything-is-antifa press conference, Barr insisted that the DOJ knew that antifa was behind every bad thing. That there is actually no such group as antifa isn’t a handicap for Barr, Donald Trump, and others who have made it the nation’s number one boogeyman. It’s Tom Cotton. It’s Lindsay Graham. It’s every Fox news and far-right radio host ever. They can kick antifa all day and never have to worry that the president of antifa, or spokesperson for antifa, or especially lawyers for antifa will ever show up to contradict even the most outrageous claim.

/----/ Great trick that they have their own social media:
View attachment 347007

Trump should have made the FBI spy on Antifa and find out who is funding them

they should do that for ALL extremist organizations!

antifa
kkk
white supremacists
...the tRump administration

So I assume that all of those websites and Facebook pages (including the ones where they announce where they will be rioting) are the result of pixie dust and unicorn farts, right???
Independent actions by individuals.

There is no organization.
Then you would have no objection to having anyone that runs (or posts to) those sites investigated by the FBI, right???

ANTIFA is screwed if the left is cutting ties with them. There may even be some targeted assassinations to put them out of business.

50 years ago ANTIFA went by the name "Ku Klux Klan." The same actors just change their name to hide the fact that they are the terrorist wing of the democrat party. The Maoist democrats may denounce their troops due to these riots, but the troops will still be there, under a new name.

Call then Antifa or what ever you want to. I'll call them branch bait.

1591539223929.png

Creep is wishing truth into the cornfield.

Call then Antifa or what ever you want to. I'll call them branch bait.
Personally, if Skews says they don't exist, I think we should open a hunting season on them (NO LIMIT), and see if someone can bag one...

So I assume that all of those websites and Facebook pages (including the ones where they announce where they will be rioting) are the result of pixie dust and unicorn farts, right???

Then you would have no objection to having anyone that runs (or posts to) those sites investigated by the FBI, right???
Why? I mean, go ahead but you're wasting resources on nonsense when the real criminals are easy to spot.

If guns are outlawed I will be an outlaw

This is the kind of Orwellian shit that really scares me.

Not only has the left declared that ANTIFA doesn't exist, they are declaring that conservatives invented ANTIFA.

It's such a blatant fucking lie but they tell it anyway.

It's shit like this that makes the left so incredibly evil.

If guns are outlawed I will be an outlaw
Holy non Sequiturs Batman!!!

Forum List

Back