The Greatest Political Hoax Ever Pulled Off, and What it Caused!

If you look in the thread listings, you will see that Political Chic, Monkeys Uncle, and one other poster (sorry, I do not remember the name) all have threads on what the Durham investigation has uncovered, and who they are starting to prosecute.
Still waiting for the indictments of Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice the rubes were all splooging on themselves over.

The greatest hoax of all time was the 10 year long flimflam operation by the GOP and Donald Trump saying they were going to repeal and replace Obamacare.

This deception was so successful, the rubes to this very day STILL do not know they were deliberately lied to.
1. Donald Trump was in office for 4 years, so it is not a 10 year timeline.

2. He requested a vote, and the GOP fell short by 1. That is on the GOP, not Trump.

3. His called vote was screwed by the GOP themselves, and that is on them.

4. The GOP people who didn't back him did not hide and lie in the shadows. Again, it was on them.

5. Yes, the GOP ran a hoax about repealing Obbumercare, today that is plainly obvious.

6. But, what the Democrats did was.............attempt to bring down a President behind the scenes, hiding from the American people, and lying to them while they did it!

Big, big, difference!

1. Donald Trump was in office for 4 years, so it is not a 10 year timeline.
The GOP started the hoax in 2010, Trump picked it up and ran with it in 2016.

2. He requested a vote, and the GOP fell short by 1. That is on the GOP, not Trump.
The vote was for a "skinny repeal" of some taxes in the ACA. It was nowhere near close to a full repeal, and it was most definitely not a replacement.

Big, big difference.

Trump never produced a replacement. He lied right to your faces, which indicates to me he has nothing but utter contempt for your intelligence.

You should have caught on when the GOP partially and fully repealed Obamacare 60+ times when they knew Obama would veto it, and yet did not pass a single repeal when they controlled all of Congress and the White House.

This is what I mean when I say you rubes were hoaxed and don't even know it to this day.

You can always tell Trump is lying when he says "bleev me" or "make no mistake" three times.

When the skinny repeal of Obamacare was passed in the House, Trump prematurely ejaculated all over the White House lawn and threw a party. Before the bill had gone to the Senate.

Then he demonstrated his utter contempt of the rube herd's intelligence by saying, “Make no mistake,” (one!) this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...donald-trump-promised/?utm_term=.e5e1b3b65072

Death Ninja, I can see in hindsight, your assertions of how these decisions have hurt us tremendously are a valid point; one which I will not even try to debate. You have pointed them out, and anyone who tries to refute them is fighting a losing battle on facts. (although, it would not surprise me if Leftists try)

But, your reasoning behind it is a stretch, with facts not yet in evidence. I am not suggesting they are not true, or that they are false, but rather as of this time, we have to guess the reasoning for what happened. It all could be as you say, partially what you say with a mix of incompetence, or total incompetence. Any of the choices for Americans is not good.

Whatever conclusion we draw that caused this, we as patriotic Americans have to fix it, if we still can. For my children, and grandchildren, I hope and pray it is still fixable. All your take does, is expand what we have to look into if we get total control of congress back, and look they should. It is not my position, or your position on what/why they did it, but rather that these crooks did it at all. No reason or excuse they did it is acceptable, so let us insure we throw these Leftists out on their rearends come November!
I do not believe we possess luxury of waiting for much more in way of facts, I am surprised Durham has stayed the course as well as he has, very surprised. My reasoning behind such is based upon the tried and true formula behind every act of espionage, who benefited from the espionage, and did they possess ability to make it happen?

Just do the math, only a fool would conclude that the man who created the Special Council investigation(Sessions)as virtually his very first official act as nations AG was not in on it from the gate, from there its merely a matter of connect the dots! I don't know that this can be fixed.

Consider, this is the first time in human history, where the entire manufacturing base of the greatest nation of the age, up and decamped to a foreign nation, where those expat industry's now have a far far greater stake in success of the foreign nation, than in the nation that gave them life, this has never occurred before in history of humanity, Historian Mark David Hanson constantly worries about this turn of events.

In a scenario such as what we are now witness to, everyone is guilty until proven innocent, we are through the looking glass...

Consider, this is the first time in human history, where the entire manufacturing base of the greatest nation of the age, up and decamped to a foreign nation, where those expat industry's now have a far far greater stake in success of the foreign nation, than in the nation that gave them life, this has never occurred before in history of humanity, Historian Mark David Hanson constantly worries about this turn of events.
88 percent of the jobs lost were lost to technology. They didn't go overseas, they were obsoleted.

Any politician who promises to bring back jobs that are never coming back is a huckster.

Another hoax by Trump.

We are manufacturing more stuff than ever. It just takes less workers to do it. Just like farming used to occupy 90 percent of the population and now only requires 2 percent, and we are growing more food than ever.

http://conexus.cberdata.org/files/MfgReality.pdf

Almost 88 percent of job losses in manufacturing in recent years can be attributable to productivity growth, and the long-term changes to manufacturing employment are mostly linked to the productivity of American factories.

Last edited:
Auto manufacturing 40 years ago. You can see at least a dozen humans in the photo working on four cars:

5e26dc9d47d9b7fa847c24fbebd14253.jpg

Auto manufacturing today. Spot the two humans in this photo. What are they doing?

Robot_Integration.jpg

Forum List

Back