The Great One on Corona Virus

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is why he's the Great One. It's time to change our focus in dealing with this virus

(Bloomberg Opinion) -- It doesn’t matter that the United States surpassed China this week in reported Covid-19 cases because those numbers (83,507 and 81,782 respectively as of March 26) don’t tell us how many people actually became infected in either country. Nor do they tell us how fast the disease is spreading, since only a tiny portion of the population in the United States has been tested

Levin, Hannity, Limbaugh.

I'll bet you this: None of them, in their wildest dreams, thought they'd be able to separate and isolate so many Americans into an entirely closed circuit, hermetically sealed informational universe. To get so many Americans to ignore, avoid, and even attack any news and information that is not allowed in that universe.

I only wonder if they have any guilt, on any level, for what they have accomplished.

Levin, Hannity, Limbaugh.

I'll bet you this: None of them, in their wildest dreams, thought they'd be able to separate and isolate so many Americans into an entirely closed circuit, hermetically sealed informational universe. To get so many Americans to ignore, avoid, and even attack any news and information that is not allowed in that universe.

I only wonder if they have any guilt, on any level, for what they have accomplished.
Go run the numbers yourself! Geez, you’re stupid!

In this case, China’s numbers are meaningless. You would have to believe they’re finally telling the truth about this. It’s also easy to drop your numbers when you murder several thousand people.

if they wanted to protect the old farts in facilities...shouldn't staff be tested everyday

I called my liberal friend in eastern Pennsylvania this morning to check up on him.
He believes everything China is saying, without question!
This is what truly is called 'hermetically sealed'!!

Forum List

Back