The Great Love Affair

We've had essentially the same immigration policies since like 1960 or so.

In that same amount of time, American ideals have spread, American's standards of living have risen, American security has been secured....

The only reason people want to change what has been a largely mutually beneficial relationship is rooted in the simple right wing edit of "I don't like brown people".
Trespassers are not immigrants.

They are criminals....and welcomed by the Democrats with open arms.

Meanwhile back in reality, the southern border states are run by republicans who hire illegals. Like Trump did.

In that same amount of time, American ideals have spread, American's standards of living have risen, American security has been secured....

The only reason people want to change what has been a largely mutually beneficial relationship is rooted in the simple right wing edit of "I don't like brown people".
okay?

Trump supporters are not smart.

What is your point?
Your ad hominem does not change the fact that Trespassers are not immigrants.

oaky....and Trump supporters are not smart. What is your point?

I'm not really disagreeing with you. And, you don't seem to be disagreeing with me. LOL

okay?

What is your point?
Telephone operators, such as yourself, are not smart.

First time I ever got called that. But...whatever.

And now for the truth:

"…repeated like a mantra by the Left: All immigrants are hard working and law abiding; they do jobs you wouldn't consider doing, and they do them cheerfully…and this is the last point, delivered with the confident satisfaction of someone shutting down debate with superior data…

…...undocumented immigrants actually commit fewer crimes on average than native born Americans!"

"In other words, not only are illegal immigrants more virtuous than you are….but they're safer to be around!"

Government ….Liberals/Democrats….didn't want you to know the truth.

Until now.

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

“According to the U.S. Government Accountability Office, New York City, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Harris County (TX), and Maricopa County (AZ) are incarcerating more than 110,000 criminal illegal aliens. Each arrested illegal alien had committed an average of twelve offenses. Based on the GAO’s estimate of offense types committed by criminal aliens, that would amount to approximately 2,750 drug arrests of immigrants in Israel, 5,500 motor vehicle violations, 2,750 assaults, 800 rapes, and 400 murders – and that is only counting illegal alien crimes.” Seven Shocking Statistics on Immigration

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
But the sacrifice of innocent American lives is worth it to the Wehrmacht....er, Democrat Party, if it gets the illegal alien vote.

Which party hid this from you????

Which party hates Americans?

Republicans clearly hate Americans. They show it every day. Calling Covid a hoax...wanting to disenfranchise people based on skin color, dividing people by the way their state voted in a presidential election. t

Then there is the violence brought on by your fellow blob.

You hate immigrants because you're a hateful person. That is the bottom line.

I left her speechless. Or perhaps, she is eating 3 or 4 donuts at once.

'donuts'????

The excellent part of your 'jumbo' comments is that all can see my pic on every post of mine.

What that does is allow even new posters to recognize you lie about everything.

"The 13th chime of a clock, not only does it make no sense, but it calls into question the validity of the 12 chimes that preceded it."

Meanwhile back in reality, the southern border states are run by republicans who hire illegals. Like Trump did.
I never said otherwise.
Trespassers are not immigrants and the House would not fund an actual wall so stop showing how ignorant you are by mentioning Trump.
The Ds control the flow of funds.

Any errors you can dispute in any of my posts?

No?

None????

Not a single one?????

Well....then you had better either change the subject or lie.

okay?

What is your point?

That’s what non-Politically correct people call the useless person who routs the call to the person they actually want to speak to.

okay?

What is your point?
Your ad hominem does not change the fact that Trespassers are not immigrants.

oaky....and Trump supporters are not smart. What is your point?

I'm not really disagreeing with you. And, you don't seem to be disagreeing with me. LOL
Telephone operators are not smart...true story.

5.Democrats shower illegal aliens with presents….rewards....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.

6. And don’t call them ‘undocumented,’ either….

And, Democrats make it easy:
"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

"Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security "
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-se0 crets/illegal-immigrants-cited-in-theft-of-39-million-social-security-numbers
I have provided evidence that there are somewhere between 50 and 80 million illegals currently living in the United States.

After all.....would 11 millions illegals need to steal 39 million social security numbers?

Or would you need to press #1 for English?????

I never said otherwise.
Trespassers are not immigrants and the House would not fund an actual wall so stop showing how ignorant you are by mentioning Trump.

And?

I'll re-state what I said.

Since the 1960's or so, we've had essentially the same immigration policies. Since 1960 or so, the American society has progressed positively in every direction. International influence, standard of living, security, household incomes, leisure, arts, etc...

Its been largely a mutually beneficial relationship between us and immigration (both legal and illegal).

The only difference as of late is your blob riling you dumbfucks up into making overt the long held hatred of brown people that you've always had.

And, you'll note, that (this thread aside), there is almost no real mention of immigration as a major issue any longer. When was the last time you started a thread about the wall, Groucho?

Anyway, its much ado about nothing.

No?

None????

Not a single one?????

I don't read your OP's. Nobody does.

Again, take me up on my challenge.

The next time you post a wall of words in an OP, in the middle of it, paste some lyrics to a Conway Twitty song and see if anyone notices.

okay?

What is your point?

That’s what non-Politically correct people call the useless person who routs the call to the person they actually want to speak to.

Not sure what "routs" means. But...whatever.

You must be hungover or coming down from a meth-fueled blaze last night or something. You're not making sense.

okay?

What is your point?

You must be hungover or coming down from a meth-fueled blaze last night or something. You're not making sense.
You don’t know the word “rout”!?
Holy sh!t!

No?

None????

Not a single one?????

I don't read your OP's. Nobody does.

Again, take me up on my challenge.

The next time you post a wall of words in an OP, in the middle of it, paste some lyrics to a Conway Twitty song and see if anyone notices.

"I don't read your OP's. Nobody does."

Yet you do.....every single one.

They hurt you so deeply you slither in and either lie or try to change the subject.

And you'll be back.

Wait....I can hear you muttering..."must....defend....the....party....."

I never said otherwise.

And?

Since the 1960's or so, we've had essentially the same immigration policies. Since 1960 or so, the American society has progressed positively in every direction. International influence, standard of living, security, household incomes, leisure, arts, etc...

Its been largely a mutually beneficial relationship between us and immigration (both legal and illegal).

The only difference as of late is your blob riling you dumbfucks up into making overt the long held hatred of brown people that you've always had.

And, you'll note, that (this thread aside), there is almost no real mention of immigration as a major issue any longer. When was the last time you started a thread about the wall, Groucho?

Presuming you’re not a trespasser or the child of one...
If they were not allowed you would have been educated and had a career.

okay?

What is your point?

Quite a few words about whose meaning you government school grads are ignorant, huh?

That's the penalty for never reading a book.

okay?

What is your point?

You don’t know the word “rout”!?
Holy sh!t!
Not in that context.

okay?

What is your point?

Quite a few words about whose meaning you government school grads are ignorant, huh?

That's the penalty for never reading a book.

Again, I think Groucho is impaired. Something about telephone operators and routs.
Perhaps you can share some cookies with him when he gets the munchies after he comes down from whatever chemical he's hooked on.

And now for the truth:

"…repeated like a mantra by the Left: All immigrants are hard working and law abiding; they do jobs you wouldn't consider doing, and they do them cheerfully…and this is the last point, delivered with the confident satisfaction of someone shutting down debate with superior data…

…...undocumented immigrants actually commit fewer crimes on average than native born Americans!"

"In other words, not only are illegal immigrants more virtuous than you are….but they're safer to be around!"

Government ….Liberals/Democrats….didn't want you to know the truth.

Until now.

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

“According to the U.S. Government Accountability Office, New York City, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Harris County (TX), and Maricopa County (AZ) are incarcerating more than 110,000 criminal illegal aliens. Each arrested illegal alien had committed an average of twelve offenses. Based on the GAO’s estimate of offense types committed by criminal aliens, that would amount to approximately 2,750 drug arrests of immigrants in Israel, 5,500 motor vehicle violations, 2,750 assaults, 800 rapes, and 400 murders – and that is only counting illegal alien crimes.” Seven Shocking Statistics on Immigration

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
But the sacrifice of innocent American lives is worth it to the Wehrmacht....er, Democrat Party, if it gets the illegal alien vote.

Which party hid this from you????

Which party hates Americans?

Republicans clearly hate Americans. They show it every day. Calling Covid a hoax...wanting to disenfranchise people based on skin color, dividing people by the way their state voted in a presidential election. t

Then there is the violence brought on by your fellow blob.

You hate immigrants because you're a hateful person. That is the bottom line.

You post idiotic things because you're an idiot. That is the bottom line.

I never said otherwise.

And?

Presuming you’re not a trespasser or the child of one...
If they were not allowed you would have been educated and had a career.

Ahh bringing in my parents.

Typical blob-supporting classless move on your part. So typical.

Forum List

Back