The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

The mystery for Trumpers solved. Where did 10 million votes come from?
US population in 2008 304 million, 2012 313 million, 2020 331 million. Perhaps too complicated for Trumpers.

What does 2008 have to do with it? What about 2016? Then you're assuming all of that population growth were legal adults of voting age, and every single one of them plus more voted for Biden. Too complicated for commies to figure out.

Nice try, except these are spliced together clips with no dates on them, and the second video you need to create an account with YouTube to watch it, which I'm sure you didn't either since anything you post things you never see yourself. You only post by titles instead of substance. As I said, Trump did make fun of Biden not for wearing a mask, but because he's doing it as a dog and pony show, and Trump mocked masks when only a few were wearing them.

You made the statement that he ONLY mocked Biden for wearing a mask. The clips show he was pretty much mocking everyone.

He made mask wearing a cultural issue.

Now, compare that to Japan, where they've had very few deaths. Why? Well, they wear masks. Masks were a common thing in Japan even before Covid. They don't hug, shake hands or kiss when they greet people, they do the whole bowing thing. But I'm sure you'll claim it's because Japan doesn't have black people, that's your usual go to when we point out how other countries haven't fucked things up as bad as we do.

Also, not sure how you get through life without having a YouTube account these days. They are free.

You made the statement that he ONLY mocked Biden for wearing a mask. The clips show he was pretty much mocking everyone.

He made mask wearing a cultural issue.

Now, compare that to Japan, where they've had very few deaths. Why? Well, they wear masks. Masks were a common thing in Japan even before Covid. They don't hug, shake hands or kiss when they greet people, they do the whole bowing thing. But I'm sure you'll claim it's because Japan doesn't have black people, that's your usual go to when we point out how other countries haven't fucked things up as bad as we do.

Also, not sure how you get through life without having a YouTube account these days. They are free.

Your comprehension skills are lagging. What I said is he made fun of Biden and yes, made fun of masks when few were wearing them, and our so-called experts were saying they were unnecessary. I also said when the severity of the problem became more evident, Trump also encouraged people to wear masks.

The Japanese people are much more obedient than Americans. All they did was avoid public places, shaking hands, kissing and hugging. That's what you get when you live in a single culture society. However Japan is foreseeing a major problem now as the winter approaches. They are not out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination.

Like most Americans, I'm buried in passwords and screen names. I'm not about to create an account to see one or two videos a year if that.

Your comprehension skills are lagging. What I said is he made fun of Biden and yes, made fun of masks when few were wearing them, and our so-called experts were saying they were unnecessary. I also said when the severity of the problem became more evident, Trump also encouraged people to wear masks.

That's why he kept doing it up until the day he caught it himself.

The Japanese people are much more obedient than Americans. All they did was avoid public places, shaking hands, kissing and hugging. That's what you get when you live in a single culture society. However Japan is foreseeing a major problem now as the winter approaches. They are not out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination.

Nobody is, but they didn't have a fuckup like Trump. They had real leadership. They also did things like cancel the Olympics, which was kind of a big economic hit for them, but they did it anyway.

That's why he kept doing it up until the day he caught it himself.

And what day was that?

Nobody is, but they didn't have a fuckup like Trump. They had real leadership. They also did things like cancel the Olympics, which was kind of a big economic hit for them, but they did it anyway.

We canceled much of baseball too. Trump can say whatever he wants, but that doesn't mean anybody is going to listen to him like the people do in Japan.

We canceled much of baseball too. Trump can say whatever he wants, but that doesn't mean anybody is going to listen to him like the people do in Japan.

Well, people aren't going to listen to him because he's a crazy person they didn't want to. However, the people who don't like Trump weren't the problem. They were all doing the right things.

It was the people who LIKE Trump who listened to him when he gave out shitloads of bad advice.

Well, people aren't going to listen to him because he's a crazy person they didn't want to. However, the people who don't like Trump weren't the problem. They were all doing the right things.

It was the people who LIKE Trump who listened to him when he gave out shitloads of bad advice.

He didn't give anybody bad advice. He let Fauci do most of the talking on advice. Either that or Birx.

1607241594350.png

Except when he mocked mask use, promoted Hydrochloroquinine (haven't heard much about that recently), used quacks like Scott Atlas and Dr. Demon Sperm as "Experts", etc.

We've gone over the mask thing already. Like I said, find me a clip of Trump mocking masks after June of this year outside the comment he made about Biden.

HCQ has provided positive results for some caretakers, and Trump merely suggested that if physicians want to prescribe it for their patient, he had no problem with that. No, it's not in the spotlight anymore because we have more effective remedies as time went on. No, you cannot go to a drug store and purchase HCQ. It must be prescribed by a doctor.

Except when he mocked mask use, promoted Hydrochloroquinine (haven't heard much about that recently), used quacks like Scott Atlas and Dr. Demon Sperm as "Experts", etc.

We've gone over the mask thing already. Like I said, find me a clip of Trump mocking masks after June of this year outside the comment he made about Biden.

HCQ has provided positive results for some caretakers, and Trump merely suggested that if physicians want to prescribe it for their patient, he had no problem with that. No, it's not in the spotlight anymore because we have more effective remedies as time went on. No, you cannot go to a drug store and purchase HCQ. It must be prescribed by a doctor.

Trump did a bit more than "merely suggest" it might be prescribed. He pretty actively promoted its use. For example:

Or here, where he says “Hydroxychloroquine is something that I have been pushing very hard,”

I gave you three of them, one of them a compilation.

He did a lot more than that. He kept screaming about it after the real doctors said it wasn't effective.

I gave you three of them, one of them a compilation.

You gave me two actually, and neither had a date on it. In the past I gave you several with Trump recommending masks.

He did a lot more than that. He kept screaming about it after the real doctors said it wasn't effective.

Again, you don't read the links you post. Your article was making the point that the New York Times lied about Trump making massive profits as an investor in HCQ, not that he was outraged by doctors saying it wasn't effective.

You gave me two actually, and neither had a date on it. In the past I gave you several with Trump recommending masks.

Wow... so inconsistent messaging.. that helps.

Again, you don't read the links you post. Your article was making the point that the New York Times lied about Trump making massive profits as an investor in HCQ, not that he was outraged by doctors saying it wasn't effective.

Actually, I did read it, but you pick out one sentence out of context to protect your Cheetoh Jesus.

This is what a cult looks like, people.

Actually, I did read it, but you pick out one sentence out of context to protect your Cheetoh Jesus.

This is what a cult looks like, people.

Trump could care less if people used it or not. Like your article said, he didn't gain or lose anything. It's not like he has friends or family in the company that produces HCQ. I was watching one doctor on television last night. His claim was that tens of thousands of lives could have been saved by more physicians using the combo, but unfortunately, Democrats made it political because Trump did suggest people start using it. He stated he's never had a failure using the combo provided the patient gets in early enough for it to work.

Trump could care less if people used it or not. Like your article said, he didn't gain or lose anything. It's not like he has friends or family in the company that produces HCQ. I was watching one doctor on television last night. His claim was that tens of thousands of lives could have been saved by more physicians using the combo, but unfortunately, Democrats made it political because Trump did suggest people start using it. He stated he's never had a failure using the combo provided the patient gets in early enough for it to work.

Actually, here's what happened...

He promoted a quack medicine. Real doctors told him, "Uh, No". Nobody tells Trump no. He's a five year old throwing a 70 year tantrum.

Actually, here's what happened...

He promoted a quack medicine. Real doctors told him, "Uh, No". Nobody tells Trump no. He's a five year old throwing a 70 year tantrum.

Wrong. Doctors said there was no supervised study on HCQ and Covid. However we didn't have years to conduct such a study and get FDA approval for it as a treatment. We can't dance through all the red tape while thousands of people are dying that could be saved. So we went by the experience this doctor--and many doctors around the globe had with their patients.

Wrong. Doctors said there was no supervised study on HCQ and Covid. However we didn't have years to conduct such a study and get FDA approval for it as a treatment. We can't dance through all the red tape while thousands of people are dying that could be saved. So we went by the experience this doctor--and many doctors around the globe had with their patients.

yeah, sure.... hey, they've got another cure for you, it's called "Orange Koolaid".

Forum List

Back