The government of Uganda bans Twitter and FB, and Twitter strongly condemns

zbabhwbbss.jpg

Homeland Security found that social media was used by Russia, China and Iran to influence the 2020 US elections. It looks like Uganda is protecting their elections from foreign influence that is allowed on Twitter and Facebook. I worry about the free speech issues but I also worry about sovereign countries having outside interests influencing there elections. I am not aware of all the issues in Uganda and maybe way off base, but I think social media giants allow big money to taint their sites.

Homeland Security found that social media was used by Russia, China and Iran to influence the 2020 US elections. It looks like Uganda is protecting their elections from foreign influence that is allowed on Twitter and Facebook. I worry about the free speech issues but I also worry about sovereign countries having outside interests influencing there elections. I am not aware of all the issues in Uganda and maybe way off base, but I think social media giants allow big money to taint their sites.
Tweetter and Fakebook are censoring free speech because that is the only way that the Corrupt Democrat Party can maintain their hegemony

I blame the MSM and big tech for manipulating our election and all the violence that resulted from it. They also fanned the flames of violence during last summers antifa-BLM terrorist riots. At this point, they serve no good purpose and should be banned.

Forum List

Back