The GOP Should Hold Another Johns Committee To Save America From The Gays

I don’t agree with what the opinions I see around here claiming transgenders are pedos by definition or that they are groomers. I don’t doubt that there is some inappropriate material, but showing a family with same sex parents isn’t.

Polls are interesting too, they show a break not just along party lines but age as well.

I also don’t agree that “leave he kids alone” will stop right’s anti-lgbtq campaign. They won’t leave the kids alone either,
They better.

We dealt with most of the rightards already, it's just the leftards that remain.

Maybe they somehow got the idea they were protected or something.

I don’t agree with what the opinions I see around here claiming transgenders are pedos by definition or that they are groomers. I don’t doubt that there is some inappropriate material, but showing a family with same sex parents isn’t.

Polls are interesting too, they show a break not just along party lines but age as well.

I also don’t agree that “leave he kids alone” will stop right’s anti-lgbtq campaign. They won’t leave the kids alone either,
When activists push and shove their agenda down other people's throat they shouldn't be shocked that there is a push back.... they started it... they always said we just want to be free and live the way we want and we don't want your kids... well they lied didn't they?....
there will be massive legal trouble down the road for doctors and counselors who are doing this to children.... kids don't know what they want from one day to the next... that's why they should be left alone by activist adults....

Forum List

Back