The GOP, Cheaters, Ron Paul won the State of Maine

going back to the gold stand is an idiots persuit
*chuckles* Saying it over and over won't make it true. That only works in fairy tales.

But with that said... I strongly suggest that you don't make my arguments for me. My goal here is becoming easier.

Fort knox does not own all the gold in the world.

did you know that?
Why yes I did.

did you know the price of gold cant be controled by ANY one country?
Why yes... I knew that too.

Why did they create Fort Knox?

Edit: Small food break... I will be back... I promise I'm not ignoring you. :D

Last edited:
going back to the gold stand is an idiots persuit

So you would rather have fiat currency that is based on absolutely nothing?

I have some extremely logical issues with the gold standard but I have more issues with fiat currency...

You just cannot print shit on paper and call it money when it's backed by nothing...

At least when we were on the gold standard if our economy collapsed individuals could turn in their bills for something of value..... If our economy collapsed their money would be useless... People couldn't go to the government and say "give me something of value for this paper shit."

At the same time gold has no real useful purpose in present day society so I have no fucking clue as to why people want it...

If we had an apocalypse what the fuck would people do with it as a metal?

I suppose at one point gold had a purpose because it was a soft metal and easy to forge, hence was in demand but today?

If society collapsed people will learn a hammer will be worth its weight in gold, a gun will be worth its weight in gold....

Uses of Gold in Industry, Medicine, Computers, Electronics, Jewelry

The Most Useful Metal

Of all the minerals mined from the Earth, none is more useful than gold. Its usefulness is derived from a diversity of special properties. Gold conducts electricity, does not tarnish, is very easy to work, can be drawn into wire, can be hammered into thin sheets, alloys with many other metals, can be melted and cast into highly detailed shapes, has a wonderful color and a brilliant luster.

Last edited:
A well regulated market (like we used to have and worked quite well for decades under glass steagal) can be recreated for stability.

Ron Paul voted against the repeal of Glass-Steagall.

Ron Paul would like to have competing currencies not just a gold backed currency. This would put the federal reserve note in competition with silver and gold backed currencies but not favor one over the other.

Uses of Gold in Industry, Medicine, Computers, Electronics, Jewelry

The Most Useful Metal

Of all the minerals mined from the Earth, none is more useful than gold. Its usefulness is derived from a diversity of special properties. Gold conducts electricity, does not tarnish, is very easy to work, can be drawn into wire, can be hammered into thin sheets, alloys with many other metals, can be melted and cast into highly detailed shapes, has a wonderful color and a brilliant luster.

Guess what? you wouldn't have that shit if the US collapsed... There would be no industry.

You don't understand what a collapse means do you?

A well regulated market (like we used to have and worked quite well for decades under glass steagal) can be recreated for stability.

Ron Paul voted against the repeal of Glass-Steagall.

Ron Paul would like to have competing currencies not just a gold backed currency. This would put the federal reserve note in competition with silver and gold backed currencies but not favor one over the other.
I'd bet dollars to pesos that she doesn't even know what Glass-Steagall importance was.

Oh she might link it... But won't understand it. Which is why I'm confused as to why you are being so nice to her. She's not going to change unless she finds her own answers. Which isn't really a bad thing really... Unless of course she isn't willing to educate herself. Then she's just not worth the time. My opinion.

But you are a damn saint.

Last edited:
Oh really ?

maybe you should go look at my past posts in this site.

i have championed glass steagal for years

They built fort Knox to house a military installation.

then during WWII we built a gold house there to house the gold sold to the gov.

whats its real name?

Forum List

Back