The Goofiest President of My lifetime.

LBJ was pretty goofy but democrats haven't been scrutinized the way republicans have endured. LBJ faked a crisis in the Tonkin Gulf to get American Troops into Vietnam and then he set the rules so that Americans could win every battle and still lose the freaking war.

I am no fan of Decomposing Joe but am inclined to give him a free pass on this one. Can't see it well, but it looks like there is either a weird drop on the surface right where he went down or they have some kind of cable covering for the telepromter line run across the stage.

Bid.PNG

Amazing. Biden lied and plagiarized. And was caught out and withdrew his candidacy in 1988. But his liues are so much better NOW?

I am no fan of Decomposing Joe but am inclined to give him a free pass on this one. Can't see it well, but it looks like there is either a weird drop on the surface right where he went down or they have some kind of cable covering for the telepromter line run across the stage.

View attachment 790925

False. Anyone still maintains balance. Nice try you Spinning apologetic POS

View attachment 790925
He appeared to have stumbled.

Forum List

Back