The Ghost of Eric Garner

AZGAL

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2016
Arid Zona
One of the most blatant cases of police abuse was the tragic case of the cruel choke-hold death of Eric Garner. A mild mannered giant of a Black man who was reduced to saying "I can't breathe" over and over to a crowd of idiot police who stood by and watched him die gasping for breath. What was Mr. Garner's "crime"? Selling cigarettes to raise money. This man was killed for no reason at all and this sad situation is a national tragedy. Now Wikileaks has exposed how the Clinton campaign aids argued about whether or not there was enough usefulness to the Clinton campaign that Eric Garner died by police. They argued that this was not gun violence and maybe would not be helpful to the BLM and anti gun stance of the Democratic party. All this has the Garner family outraged that Eric's death was debated for political promotion. In the end, Eric Garner's death was an example of humanity at it's lowest: ..............................................................................................................................................................................
(Erica Garner has hit out at the Clinton campaign, accusing it of discussing how they could 'use' her father's death at the hands of New York police to their advantage
Hacked emails show Clinton's traveling press secretary Nick Merrill had a discussion with other staff members about whether or not Eric Garner should be included in an op-ed about gun violence that was published in March.
'I know we have Erica Garner issues but we don't want to mention Eric at all? I can see her coming after us for leaving him out of the piece,' Merrill wrote.) EXCERPT FROM
Erica Garner attacks Hillary Clinton campaign | Daily Mail Online
Re: HRC WikiLeaks
Re: HRC Op-Ed on Gun Violence

Last edited:
cigs.jpg eric-garner-rip.jpg

Forum List

Back