The Gentleman From South Carolina Will Have His Say on Next SCOTUS Pick

I would love to see her in the Supreme Court!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up:

Amy Coney Barrett...........YES!
kbkfBPh.jpg

I would love for the Democrats to fart loudly at the hearings once again. It would cement their position as the class clowns moving into the 2020 campaign cycle.

I would love to see her in the Supreme Court!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up:

Amy Coney Barrett...........YES!
kbkfBPh.jpg
“Send a lofty cheer on high...shake down the thunder from the sky!” Hail Mary.

The right and honorable United States Senator Lindsey Graham will have an active voice on the next Supreme Court nominee. After the below the belt, disgraceful smear campaign the Democrats tried against Brett Kavanaugh...God bless the man from the land of Palmetto trees!
Graham 'hell bent' on filling next Supreme Court vacancy with conservative justice, amid Ginsburg health woes
God bless him? He can drop dead for all I care.
Graham is a stinking neocon who wants American troops to die all over the world protecting the neocon American empire.

I despise neocons (politically)...they get FAR more Americans/innocent civilians killed then ISIS could ever dream of.

I don't give a fuck who is nominated for the Supreme Court...as long as they honor the Constitution and have as little political bent as possible.

And hopefully, they will be better than the (seemingly) whacko Trump last nominated. That guy came across in the hearings as a total and complete dick with an INCREDIBLY thin skin.

Last edited:
Hope Trump doesn’t nominate another rapist
You should be ashamed of yourselves, but there is no integrity or honor in you vile creatures. There's nothing you won't do or say to destroy people simply because you disagree with them. Corrupt jackals.

The right and honorable United States Senator Lindsey Graham will have an active voice on the next Supreme Court nominee. After the below the belt, disgraceful smear campaign the Democrats tried against Brett Kavanaugh...God bless the man from the land of Palmetto trees!
Graham 'hell bent' on filling next Supreme Court vacancy with conservative justice, amid Ginsburg health woes

Graham is a stinking neocon who wants American troops to die all over the world protecting the neocon American empire.

I despise neocons (politically).

Great, because I believe he plans to open investigations on many members of the House Democrat leadership. :113:

I don't give a fuck who is nominated for the Supreme Court...as long as they honor the Constitution and have as little political bent as possible.

And hopefully, they will be better than the (seemingly) whacko Trump last nominated. That guy came across in the hearings as a total and complete dick with an INCREDIBLY thin skin.

The man is accused of rape with no evidence and you think he's thin skinned? What the hell is wrong with you?

Your disgraceful.

You call someone disgraceful, yet you apparently look up to a man (Trump) who sexually assaults women, openly craves his eldest daughter, has sex while he is married with other women and is married to a whore.

Now Trump...THAT is a disgraceful man.

Well-behaved, excessively "moral" men often make the weakest leaders. I can easily accept his appetites so long as he accomplishes that which I believe to be important.

Great, because I believe he plans to open investigations on many members of the House Democrat leadership. :113:

As soon as they shut down the border they'll get right on that.

The disgraceful man is the one repeating such disgusting filth to try to smear others. Take a hint. It is you.
Your disgraceful.

You call someone disgraceful, yet you apparently look up to a man (Trump) who sexually assaults women, openly craves his eldest daughter, has sex while he is married with other women and is married to a whore.

And your reply is disgusting, as well.
Your disgraceful.

Well-behaved, excessively "moral" men often make the weakest leaders. I can easily accept his appetites so long as he accomplishes that which I believe to be important.

Your disgraceful.

I agree!

his reply is disgusting! Billy Kinetta's answer

How so? Consider Jimmy Carter, one of our weakest presidents, and John Kennedy, certainly a well-known cocksman, who for all his faults straightened the planet out for awhile.

Forum List

Back