The General.....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
The boat sold and I'm ushering in a new toy!!!!

100HP and 65Lbs of Torque!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1981.jpg
    IMG_1981.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1980.jpg
    IMG_1980.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1980.jpg
    IMG_1980.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
Just curious gay goose.....what exactly do you find funny about a $22,000 dollar machine?
I have heard gay people cant relate to their true sex because their hormones are all screwed up....I hear they can help you with that.

If I ever sold my boat, that's the last thing I'd replace it with. But then I don't plan on ever selling it.

That was the third boat and i'll probably get another at some point.
This was purchased for the pending property purchase so it makes perfect sense. Gotta have something to run around the property on and it'll pull a trailer for those work days.

If I ever sold my boat, that's the last thing I'd replace it with. But then I don't plan on ever selling it.

This was purchased for the pending property purchase so it makes perfect sense. Gotta have something to run around the property on and it'll pull a trailer for those work days.
We have two Gators (nowhere near as nice as a Polaris) and they are great for that sort of thing. Perfect for chores and in places a truck or tractor can't go like hitching the wood splitter on the bumper and taking it up in the woods. The dump bed beats the crap out of a wheel barrow too. The fact they are street legal on county roads here is icing on the cake. Man, a bit jealous at the moment. Have fun with that thing.:)

We have two Gators (nowhere near as nice as a Polaris) and they are great for that sort of thing. Perfect for chores and in places a truck or tractor can't go like hitching the wood splitter on the bumper and taking it up in the woods. The dump bed beats the crap out of a wheel barrow too. The fact they are street legal on county roads here is icing on the cake. Man, a bit jealous at the moment. Have fun with that thing.:)

I've had my eye on a side by side for awhile but I was being lazy about selling the boat.
Then I saw the General.....
The boat was listed two days later and was gone in two weeks.
I just needed some incentive.:biggrin:

I've had my eye on a side by side for awhile but I was being lazy about selling the boat.

I'm good in boats, especially whilst drinking Martini's :smoke:

What kind of boat did you have if you don't mind me asking?

Unfortunately these days it's just as easy to get a DUI in the boat as it is in the truck.

Unfortunately these days it's just as easy to get a DUI in the boat as it is in the truck.

Whilst wearing a very nice new bikini and drinking a Martini, I drove a speedboat in wonderful fashion and sans accident.

:smoke: :thup:

What kind of boat did you have if you don't mind me asking?

Key West Bay Reef.
upload_2016-6-6_18-11-19.png

Whilst wearing a very nice new bikini and drinking a Martini, I drove a speedboat in wonderful fashion and sans accident.

If you really wanted to get my attention it would have been sans bikini......

That is a good thing here. We don't have anything like a Lake Buchannan or Travis unless you go up north to Lake Michigan. The biggest in the area is only about 10,000 acres ( a little less than double the size of LBJ) so on a busy weekend it can get pretty crowded. Throw alcohol into the mix and it gets a bit dangerous. DNR patrols the shit out of it now. I think you made a good trade off.

If you really wanted to get my attention it would have been sans bikini......

Oh well, I've had sans bikini incidents also :eusa_whistle:

That is a good thing here. We don't have anything like a Lake Buchannan or Travis unless you go up north to Lake Michigan. The biggest in the area is only about 10,000 acres ( a little less than double the size of LBJ) so on a busy weekend it can get pretty crowded. Throw alcohol into the mix and it gets a bit dangerous. DNR patrols the shit out of it now. I think you made a good trade off.

When they really started enforcing it on Texas lakes it kinda took the fun outa fishing.
Knowing you could be arrested for a .08 really sucks.
I never went out and got trashed but I would drink around a sixer throughout the day.
And the whole stopping you to check for fishing licenses made it almost inevitable that you would get a cranky game warden looking to ruin someones day.

Here in west Michigan Sheriff and Coast Guard boats routinely stop boaters to check for drunks at the helm and I'm all for it as there are far too many impared idiots zooming around endangering folks. Generally they use the ruse of pulling someone over to check for life vests and other safety equipment. While questioning the person driving they can figure out pretty quickly by their speech or actions they've had too much to drink and if so run them through the sobriety tests just like on the streets, and drop the hammer on them if they fail.

Forum List

Back