The General said, "We have very little ammo. Can you help?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
When Trump saqid that during his press conference today, that rang a bell. SI I checked and there were the stories:

Why Are Federal Bureaucrats Buying Guns And Ammo? $158 Million Spent By Non-Military Agencies

Inhofe: Obama administration trying to ‘dry up’ ammo supply [AUDIO]

Why are the feds loading up on so much ammo? | Investor's Business Daily

Is The Obama Administration The Cause Of Gun Ammunition Shortages?

About that Obama administration ammunition-buying conspiracy theory | Megan Carpentier

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I did a search to see if there was already a thread about the supply shortage. There were... but years old...basically during the Obama administration. They were buying up as much of the ammo they could. Not for the military....just the opposite...To keep it away from the military.:

Search Results for Query: shortage of ammunition in military

Soldiers forced to shout 'bang' as the Army runs out of ammunition

DHS Whistleblower: Obama Will Commit Reichstag Event To Trigger Martial Law

Army planning to cut number of combat brigades, officials say [45 to as low as 32....

Lacking Basic Gear, Special Operators Stuck Buying Their Own Equipment

U.S. Postal Service Announces Giant Ammo Purchase...

ATF writes law that will cause ammo prices to SOAR!!!. Thanks obama

Forbes: DHS purchases 1.6 Billion Rounds of Ammo, and hundreds of millions more...

Why does he do this? can't think of a positive reason.

Last edited:
Could he want the effectiveness olf our miliatry to be lost? But why?

Did he want the price to soar so the hid the ammo in warehouses that would result in rising the supply and demand cost? But why?

Why would Obama cancel the manufacturing of new jets? An then no ammo for the soldiers? I really cannot think of a good reason.

This has been happening for years.
But why?

Because the federal government has been expanding. Government is force. We want as little of it s possible. But, yeah, it's constantly expaning. All of these government agencies have their own enforcement departments within. Or goons for short.

Most of it likely gets spent at the range.

Maybe Obama was thinking that if the coup his DOJ was running against Trump didn't work and he was found out, it might come down to a shootout.

This has been happening for years.
But why?

Because the federal government has been expanding. Government is force. We want as little of it s possible. But, yeah, it's constantly expaning. All of these government agencies have their own enforcement departments within. Or goons for short.

Most of it likely gets spent at the range.
So, the all the government agencies are arming their workers??? We are talking about billions of rounds.

I talked to vets coming back from Veitnam. They had just a certain number of bullets a day. Come on!

So, the all the government agencies are arming their workers??? We are talking about billions of rounds.

I talked to vets coming back from Veitnam. They had just a certain number of bullets a day. Come on!

When you're regulating everything you need more ammo because you need more enforcement goons.

There is a reason. Obama is a Muslim piece of shit and did everything he could to destroy this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This conspiracy theory was debunked years ago. Why are you tards bringing it up again?

This conspiracy theory was debunked years ago. Why are you tards bringing it up again?
I said in the OP that a General informed Trump that there was very little ammo available to the aremed forces and inferred it was more that "very little ammo" as if it was a crisis level low. And he said no president should have to hear that.

I did remember that ""Conspiracy theory" and gave you several links demonstrating it was not a "conspiracy theory."

Obama fucked up everything, didn't he?

He didn't want the military to have ammo because he was afraid they would shoot some of his Muslim buddies.
'
Instead he gave billions to the Iranians so they could buy ammo.

Obama fucked up everything, didn't he?

He didn't want the military to have ammo because he was afraid they would shoot some of his Muslim buddies.
'
Instead he gave billions to the Iranians so they could buy ammo.
Man I just love when cow flop is used so extensively to make a ridiculously inaccurate assertion.

When Trump saqid that during his press conference today, that rang a bell. SI I checked and there were the stories:

Why Are Federal Bureaucrats Buying Guns And Ammo? $158 Million Spent By Non-Military Agencies

Inhofe: Obama administration trying to ‘dry up’ ammo supply [AUDIO]

Why are the feds loading up on so much ammo? | Investor's Business Daily

Is The Obama Administration The Cause Of Gun Ammunition Shortages?

About that Obama administration ammunition-buying conspiracy theory | Megan Carpentier

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I did a search to see if there was already a thread about the supply shortage. There were... but years old...basically during the Obama administration. They were buying up as much of the ammo they could. Not for the military....just the opposite...To keep it away from the military.:

Search Results for Query: shortage of ammunition in military

Soldiers forced to shout 'bang' as the Army runs out of ammunition

DHS Whistleblower: Obama Will Commit Reichstag Event To Trigger Martial Law

Army planning to cut number of combat brigades, officials say [45 to as low as 32....

Lacking Basic Gear, Special Operators Stuck Buying Their Own Equipment

U.S. Postal Service Announces Giant Ammo Purchase...

ATF writes law that will cause ammo prices to SOAR!!!. Thanks obama

Forbes: DHS purchases 1.6 Billion Rounds of Ammo, and hundreds of millions more...

Why does he do this? can't think of a positive reason.
Conspiracy theories have surrounded this phenomenon for years. As with most conspiracy theories they are hard to swallow with little or no real supporting evidence.

The only facts seem to be that there was a big shortage of many calibers of ammo on the market for quite some time and the DHS and perhaps other agencies were ordering vast quantities.

At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy nut Obama once stated that " we cannot continue to rely only on our military to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong. just as well funded."

Seems like he got what he wanted with the help of W Bush who pushed to establish the Department of Homeland Security.

The question is since this security force is for INTERNAL use what the hell do we need it for and what exactly are the security objectives which require so much domestic force?

Forum List

Back