The Gaza you’re not supposed to see...

I've been to my share of trade shows, and it is not surprising that exhibitors will try to find attractive women to front their booths and try to being in more men.

Guess what? It happens in Gaza, too.

Even with the women covered up, there was no shortage of makeup as the best looking ones were on display at the Gaza National Products exhibition, held on Tuesday in order to promote Palestinian products.

Here are some of the scenes from the show.

Now, do you think that the hijab stops these women from being harassed in Gaza as much as Western women in less modest clothing are? We know that in neighboring Egypt, the hijab has zero effect on reducing harassment - in 2013, the UN reported that 99.3% of women surveyed in Cairo have experienced sexual harassment and rape is a serious problem.

It is probably not nearly as bad in Gaza as in Egypt, because the culture is far more conservative, but that's the point: women are not responsible for being harassed and attacked, it is the men who attack them, no matter what the women choose to wear.

In Gaza, if there is no problem with women dressing up nicely and wearing makeup to put a nice face on a business, then there should be no problem if they want to take off the hijab, too. The harassers are the criminals, not the victims of harassment.

A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Alnoor Resort.​

More videos here.

Shame I could never stay there.

And no, I am not suggesting there isn’t poverty and hardship in Gaza, just that it is not the “stifling blockade”, “open-air prison” and “concentration camp” the propagandists would have you believe.

By the way, the resort was established on the land of former Jewish town of Netzarim.

C44FDC6E-76CB-4FC4-A082-38DF760A0C82.jpeg

A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Alnoor Resort.​

More videos here.

Shame I could never stay there.

And no, I am not suggesting there isn’t poverty and hardship in Gaza, just that it is not the “stifling blockade”, “open-air prison” and “concentration camp” the propagandists would have you believe.

By the way, the resort was established on the land of former Jewish town of Netzarim.

View attachment 719879
Looks good. Why don't you book a room?

By Israel.
Oh, SUUUREEE !

Remind me of the last time Gaza welcomed Jews, without wanting to shoot and kill them?

Oh, YES !!!! Actually, some from Gaza do break into Israel to try and knife, shoot and kill Jews.

No wonder Gaza gets no tourism from sane people.
Gaza will even kill those on their side, as some Italian Pro Palestine have found their destiny that way.

Am Israel Chai !!!

Oh, SUUUREEE !

Remind me of the last time Gaza welcomed Jews, without wanting to shoot and kill them?

Oh, YES !!!! Actually, some from Gaza do break into Israel to try and knife, shoot and kill Jews.

No wonder Gaza gets no tourism from sane people.
Gaza will even kill those on their side, as some Italian Pro Palestine have found their destiny that way.

Am Israel Chai !!!

Forum List

Back