The Gaystapo is at it again

No itā€™s you morons who never shut the fuck up about transgendered people regardless of what they are actually doing. You think youā€™re clever and witty when you say ā€œwhat is a woman?!ā€ over and over again. Itā€™s so fucking stupid. Itā€™s the one political topic you feel intellectually superior on so you milk it beyond dry. It gets to be pathetic, frankly.
Yes, it's stupid we have to ask that because you don't know the answer, moron.

Trump was under oath before a Grand Jury :laugh:
".I never had sex with that woman Miss Lewinsky..."

Guess what, tard?

Clinton said that during a press conference.

Trump said what he said to the press on Air Force One.

Sorry to make your ass hurt.

How sad is it that you low-IQ leftist high school dropouts are literally incapable of answering that very simple question?
I do easily actually. Itā€™s a person born with a vagina and XX chromosomes. And no one canā€™t change their sex.

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails! Iā€™m the type of lefty that agrees with the RW about this topic.

Of course, even then, I donā€™t despise them like you do. Iā€™m not a toddler like you are about people different from me. I still respect them as people and the choices they make. I just donā€™t delude myself about basic biology. REAL men respect people for these kinds of life choices.

But not nearly as pathetic as a fuckā€™n idiot adamantly declaring someone with a penis and testicles is a ā€œreal womanā€.

That is infinitely more pathetic. And ignorant. And obnoxious.
Oh really? When did I say that? Be sure and link it!

".I never had sex with that woman Miss Lewinsky..."

Guess what, tard?

Clinton said that during a press conference.
Iā€™m not the least bit surprised by your profound ignorance šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury
He testified before a Grand Jury, you fuckā€™n idiot. And he lied.

I do easily actually. Itā€™s a person born with a vagina and XX chromosomes. And no one canā€™t change their sex.

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails! Iā€™m the type of lefty that agrees with the RW about this topic.
Well thatā€™s good. At least you have common sense about this particular issue. But you know what? Youā€™re so damn dumb, you vote/support people who are pushing a radical transgender agenda.

So you lack the damn common sense not to stand with people you donā€™t agree with šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

A transvestite stealing? Well color me shocked! Who would have imagined that a leftist with a serious mental illness would commit crimes?

Typical Democrat really. First steals (Hillary Clinton), then lies (Hillary Clinton).

Well thatā€™s good. At least you have common sense about this particular issue. But you know what? Youā€™re so damn dumb, you vote/support people who are pushing a radical transgender agenda.

So you lack the damn common sense not to stand with people you donā€™t agree with šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Tolerating and having respect for people living however they want so long as it doesnā€™t affect your life is what real men do.

Tolerating and having respect for people living however they want so long as it doesnā€™t affect your life is what real men do.
You know what real men donā€™t do??
  • They donā€™t demand that government force people to reject reality
  • They donā€™t demand that government force people to tell an actual lie
  • They donā€™t demand that government force people to deny science
Thatā€™s actual fascism - and thatā€™s what the Democrats are currently doing. The people you support.

So then you fully support my right to call a man a man and a woman a woman, right?

And you support my right to call a cross-dresser disgusting, deviant, filthy, etc., right? Because thatā€™s how I choose to live.

Funny thing about fascists - they only extend their faux belief in personal liberty to those who live in perfect accordance with their own fascist ideology.

You know what real men donā€™t do??
  • They donā€™t demand that government force people to reject reality
  • They donā€™t demand that government force people to tell an actual lie
  • They donā€™t demand that government force people to deny science
Thatā€™s actual fascism - and thatā€™s what the Democrats are currently doing. The people you support.
This is silly, but do you even live in New York? I mean if you donā€™t, youā€™re only proving my point lol

So then you fully support my right to call a man a man and a woman a woman, right?

And you support my right to call a cross-dresser disgusting, deviant, filthy, etc., right? Because thatā€™s how I choose to live.

Funny thing about fascists - they only extend their faux belief in personal liberty to those who live in perfect accordance with their own fascist ideology.
I didnā€™t say you didnā€™t have the right to do that. Unfortunately you directly insulting them like that with those words still makes you a douche bag neanderthal that never matured past the 8th grade. Congratulations.

The left contradicts themselves every time they open their ignorant mouthsā€¦

This is silly, but do you even live in New York?
Only an idiot leftist would think fascist government forcing people to deny reality and perpetuate an actual lie is ā€œsillyā€.

Rational, educated people consider it unacceptable, egregiously unconstitutional, and a perfect example of the dangers of the fascist left.

Forum List

Back