The Gays Responsible for Hurricane Sandy

Sorry if I didn't make any sense to you.... it's just that I do not like loony lefties .... I hate Obama... I hate wimps....

that's my explanation.
Didn't you just say that we must love the morons, though?

;)

Now, the wimps....that's another story.......

I believe Skye's explaination is self explainatory. Splains why she is parcial to newGOPers. :lol: So cute...so dumb. So Sad.
You just know you want to welcome me back. Right?

And, you also know that I have to laugh at 'parcial', especially in context.

;)

I believe Skye's explaination is self explainatory. Splains why she is parcial to newGOPers. :lol: So cute...so dumb. So Sad.

So? So? So? :badgrin: bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you are so pathetic.

HUGGY's first mistake was thinking that the GOP looks down on being called dumb. The "newGOP" embraces stupidity. Ask Santorum what he thinks of Republican voters.

;)

you are so pathetic.

Maybe... but I am more like your sig line character than anyone you may have or ever will know.

I'm not your liberal, skirt. And I am no longer a member of the Fascist Christian Conservative AKA republican party.

Pastor John McTernan blames Hurricane Sandy on the immorality of gays and lesbians in America:

John McTernan's Insights «

Do any of you actually believe this sort of nonsense?

no I dont, but NYC is about to get an enema....Nawlins style!!!!!!

You seem happy about that. Has every rightwinger on this board gone off the deep end recently?

not really, I just love to piss off the wittle sensitive liberals.....not cool when people die....hurricanes are God's way of telling you to get lost for a few days

It's not nice to stir the bullshit now, these people are losing everything. And no one except you ever thought to blame gays.

Bullshit.

The homophobes in Colorado and the South will be just fine, we should be praying for the people in NYC now.

you are so pathetic.

Maybe... but I am more like your sig line character than anyone you may have or ever will know.

I'm not your liberal, skirt. And I am no longer a member of the Fascist Christian Conservative AKA republican party.

you don't know what you are talking about! What fascist? what are you talking about?

I have never mentioned the word fascist I don't like that..... you are out of your mind!

you are so pathetic.

you don't know what you are talking about! What fascist? what are you talking about?

I have never mentioned the word fascist I don't like that..... you are out of your mind!

He;s a dumbass commie who says he was a republican....so he just decided to like gays, abortion and he came to the conclusion that liberal policies work....suuuuuure ya did......if they work why dont people get off of them....but he never has an answer

He;s a dumbass commie who says he was a republican....so he just decided to like gays, abortion and he came to the conclusion that liberal policies work....suuuuuure ya did......if they work why dont people get off of them....but he never has an answer

ok thank you :)

you are so pathetic.

Ya...maybe. What you like or do not like is of little concern to me.

Communists are just as stupid as you are. Keeping almost everyone poor for the benfit of a handfull of elitists. There would be no communists or fascist newGOPers if so many people didn't need an authority figure to worship.

Communists are just as stupid as you are. Keeping almost everyone poor for the benfit of a handfull of elitists. There would be no communists or fascist newGOPers if so many people didn't need an authority figure to worship.

Well I know I'm not stupid......and you need an authority figure.....OBamabot!

Forum List

Back