The Gays Responsible for Hurricane Sandy

Pastor John McTernan blames Hurricane Sandy on the immorality of gays and lesbians in America:

John McTernan's Insights «

Do any of you actually believe this sort of nonsense?

No. Who is this obscure "pastor" and why should we care what he says on some obscure blog?

The website looks cartoonish. Why even give this nonsense any attention?

Looked around to see who he is. He is blaming more than gays.

rabblerousing Web preacher

John McTernan blames Hurricane Sandy on gay people, as well as Obama and Romney

He doesn't even deserve a thread here never mind the attention of the MSM .:lol:

Be patient, McTernan just beat the big dogs to the punch...

The rest of the Christian Leaders will be out in soon enough...

pat-robertson1.jpg

3 Feed of water on the floor of the New York stock exchange.... God had spoken.

hate is just a word... God is above words.

weather...sure ... we are so little we human beings..... but.... we must respect ...morons ...and love morons... that is the way to be.

EDIT to say............ I find it most difficult to love morons ............very difficult

Last edited:
Pastor John McTernan blames Hurricane Sandy on the immorality of gays and lesbians in America:

John McTernan's Insights «

Do any of you actually believe this sort of nonsense?

No. Who is this obscure "pastor" and why should we care what he says on some obscure blog?

The website looks cartoonish. Why even give this nonsense any attention?

Looked around to see who he is. He is blaming more than gays.

rabblerousing Web preacher

John McTernan blames Hurricane Sandy on gay people, as well as Obama and Romney

He doesn't even deserve a thread here never mind the attention of the MSM .:lol:

Oh...that makes it SO MUCH BETTER.

weather...sure ... we are so little we human beings..... but.... we must respect ...morons ...and love morons... that is the way to be.

Gurl! You are not making any sense. It is the morons that elected the smooth talking morons that got us into this mess. I say to hell with the morons...oh ya...and the Mormans!

WTF? I should be ashamed for making fun of morons? Bite your tongue, willow. you know it's a guilty pleasure for you, as well.

It's not nice to stir the bullshit now, these people are losing everything. And no one except you ever thought to blame gays.

The pastor whose blog I linked to is blaming the gays, willow, not me. i don't blame the gays for anything aside from show tunes and the term fabulous.

i blame ethel merman

Gurl! You are not making any sense. It is the morons that elected the smooth talking morons that got us into this mess. I say to hell with the morons...oh ya...and the Mormans!

Sorry if I didn't make any sense to you.... it's just that I do not like loony lefties .... I hate Obama... I hate wimps....

that's my explanation.

Sorry if I didn't make any sense to you.... it's just that I do not like loony lefties .... I hate Obama... I hate wimps....

that's my explanation.
Didn't you just say that we must love the morons, though?

;)

Now, the wimps....that's another story.......

that's my explanation.

;)

Yes I did :(

We must love morons :(

omg it's so hard for me thou

that's my explanation.

;)

I believe Skye's explaination is self explainatory. Splains why she is parcial to newGOPers. :lol: So cute...so dumb. So Sad.

that's my explanation.

;)

I believe Skye's explaination is self explainatory. Splains why she is parcial to newGOPers. :lol: So cute...so dumb. So Sad.

So? So? So? :badgrin: bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you are so pathetic.

that's my explanation.

;)

Atleast she's not a phony ex GOPer like you Huggy, just because you like it in the ass doesnt mean everyone does

Forum List

Back