The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

Has Milley confirmed the story?

Best to wait and see how he responds.
The spokesman for the Pentagon basically said the phone calls were a part of his routine job. That's not confirming what was in the call but if you didn't say that shit I feel like you are denying it pretty adamantly.

Randomly declaring a nation our enemy doesn't make them so under the law. We're not at war with China.

Treason is the only crime defined by the Constitution itself. And it specifically cites war against the United States. And it is within the context of war in which Enemies are cited.

Not just some dude saying it.
So, Russia isn't our enemy?

BTW, what law are you referring to?

Pentagon defends this general

When there's a psychopath child at the wheel, an adult needs to pull the key from the ignition.
So, generals should be able to overrule presidents anytime they feel the need?

You didn't know trump was a tyrant either.
Trump has denied ever suggesting a strike against China but he would wouldn't he. Truth was never his strong point.

Perhaps there was a little call from bejing that dared him to strike if he thought he could defeat them. His no see a advised him otherwise and wisely indeed.
That general could have saved many lives for all we know. I'm not sure that is traitorous.

Orchestrating the capitol riots gave the world an insight into how desperate he was to retain power. The true marks of a fascist.
Biden is a demented fool, but I would be against a general doing to him what he did to Trump. But I'm not a whiny little pussy that gets butthurt if I don't like the president. He committed treason and should be tried for it.

Pentagon defends this general

When there's a psychopath child at the wheel, an adult needs to pull the key from the ignition.
Thank goodness we didn't have that going on. That would be bad.

We knew what Milley was when he apologized for walking with President Trump across Lafayette Park in 2020.

No real general wants to be part of a stupid photo op.

1631805066833.png

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told the head of the People’s Liberation Army. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.” It got worse, according to Woodward and Costa. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time,” Milley told Li. “It’s not going to be a surprise.”

The quote is attributed to Milley in a book by Woodward and Costa, "Peril". If true, it hurts my heart to believe how anyone in uniform could do such a thing. I used to think that a military coup de tat was impossible in this country; but now I am no longer sure of that.

They helped foment Donnie's violent insurrection via The Big Lie and led the attempt not to certify the election results. Those are traitorous actions.
IOW, they excercised their 1st Amendment rights and you call that treason...

The spokesman for the Pentagon basically said the phone calls were a part of his routine job. That's not confirming what was in the call but if you didn't say that shit I feel like you are denying it pretty adamantly.
No, I am not denying it. I am waiting for all the facts.

Forum List

Back