The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

They helped foment Donnie's violent insurrection via The Big Lie and led the attempt not to certify the election results. Those are traitorous actions.

Violent insurrection.....

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A 135 lb woman breaks a window and a bunch of woke capital police find it necessary to murder her for it.

How many capital cops and legislators did the mob kill: 0 (and spare me the SickNick bullshit).

Now many rioters were killed: 1

Now, who was violent ?

For what, making a deal to protect a nation the Peace President was never going to attack in the first place?

No, for protecting the world from a literal MADMAN with a button.

1dpf5r.jpg

The rule of law is dead, dead, dead.

Yeah the rule of law doesn't work too well for wannabe narcissistic dictators like Cheeto Jesus.

And thank goodness for that!

I know you GOP idiots want to get rid of democracy and have Trump as your Premier Fuhrer... but getting rid of democracy isn't that easy.

That's why the FBI is arresting you idiots who participated in the insurrection on January 6th, why propagandists like Sidney Powell and Rudi are facing lawsuits and disbarrment, why Cheeto Jesus is being investigated and sued etc.

It sucks to be you!!!

A 135 lb woman breaks a window and a bunch of woke capital police find it necessary to murder her for it.
She got what she deserved a nice big piece of lead in her torso. She and the rest of the insurrectionist idiots... some who had zip ties were looking to murder politicians.

BTW, I wonder what her family thinks... her dying needlessly for an orange colored narcissist who cares about NO ONE but himself!!!

They probably think: "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!" and are ashamed of her.

I know I would be if she were my family member.

Violent insurrection.....

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

How many capital cops and legislators did the mob kill: 0 (and spare me the SickNick bullshit).

Now many rioters were killed: 1

Now, who was violent ?

For democrats, if they did that it would be a peaceful protest. But otherwise it's an insurrection.

She got what she deserved a nice big piece of lead in her torso. She and the rest of the insurrectionist idiots... some who had zip ties were looking to murder politicians.

BTW, I wonder what her family thinks... her dying needlessly for an orange colored narcissist who cares about NO ONE but himself!!!

They probably think: "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!" and are ashamed of her.

I know I would be if she were my family member.

Hahahahaha....

If people wanted to kill the pols, they would have.

The woke capital police would have run for cover.

BTW: Who gives a fuck about what you wander. She was there for herself.

"They probably think....." like you can read minds. You don't have one of your own so how the hell would you know.

The woke capital police get to orgasm over shooting an innocent woman. It's what you fuckers are made of.

If you drowned from drinking to much water, your family would think.....about time.

Yeah the rule of law doesn't work too well for wannabe narcissistic dictators like Cheeto Jesus.

And thank goodness for that!

I know you GOP idiots want to get rid of democracy and have Trump as your Premier Fuhrer... but getting rid of democracy isn't that easy.

That's why the FBI is arresting you idiots who participated in the insurrection on January 6th, why propagandists like Sidney Powell and Rudi are facing lawsuits and disbarrment, why Cheeto Jesus is being investigated and sued etc.

It sucks to be you!!!

You just said: Thank goodness the rule of law doesn't work.

Good to know that we have assholes like you in this country. It's what makes us diverse.

You just said: Thank goodness the rule of law doesn't work.

Good to know that we have assholes like you in this country. It's what makes us diverse.
Yeah it's especially good to know that there's still lots of smart, educated people like me and not some brainwashed, mentally unstable Q'anon cult follower like you.

Thankfully people like me are the MAJORITY which explains why Trump lost.

It must really SUCK DICK to be you.

Yeah it's especially good to know that there's still lots of smart, educated people like me and not some brainwashed, mentally unstable Q'anon cult follower like you.

"smart, educated people like you"..........

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Your post counters that stupid claim.

Please tell us just how educated you are ?

You got a B.S. in ???? B.S. ?

Wow you must of gone off your psycho meds... or you got banned from the local school play ground this week for trying to entice little boys or girls...

Which is it? Or is it a bit of both??

You going to tell us how educated you are ?

You've already defeated the smart claim with your posts.

Your mother clearly didn't pick a very good mate.

No, for protecting the world from a literal MADMAN with a button.

1dpf5r.jpg
Except he was the Peace President who was the first POTUS since Carter to start no new hostilities. There was no reason to think he would ever nuke anyone. Heck, he did more to deserve the Nobel Peace prize than the last president to have won it for doing nothing.

Except he was the Peace President who was the first POTUS since Carter to start no new hostilities. There was no reason to think he would ever nuke anyone. Heck, he did more to deserve the Nobel Peace prize than the last president to have won it for doing nothing.
Trump was the peace president??? Hahahaha!

I don't know about Peace... but he was a POS, lol.

Trump was the peace president??? Hahahaha!

I don't know about Peace... but he was a POS, lol.
He was the first president since Carter to initiate no new hostilities, which makes him far more of a Peace President than the one before him that won a prize for peace, then started killing people. He was the Peace President, yes.

Self assured and self absorbed narcissist's mislead idiots like you are not the majority and may soon find that out.

Self assured and self absorbed narcissist's mislead idiots like you are not the majority and may soon find that out.
Don't hold your breath.... Evangelical cult loving GOPers are a dying breed.

This country is getting more and more diverse... I bet that scares you racists to death, doesn't it???

Too bad!!!

Forum List

Back