The Full List of Anti-Trump Attacks and Harassment This Year is Stunning

Threats are flying all over the place, with people on both sides of a controversial issue reporting their receipts of threats involving violence/death. This is wrong, as vandalism is wrong, and there is plenty of that going on with properties operated by progressives and "lefts," as well as minority religions.

However, calling somebody a name or interrupting them in public is fair game and has been since at least the Obama administration. I would advise the gutter scum who work for the whore in the Oval Office not to go out in public. These people deserve what they get. They chose what they do. They spend their days ruining our nation and other people's lives and then want to sit down to a nice, relaxing dinner. They make enemies on a daily basis. Deal with it. I suggest carryout and grocery delivery.
Gutter scum? Your opinion. Ruining our country? Your opinion. People do not have the right to harass others in public. your stupidity grows daily.

Threats are flying all over the place, with people on both sides of a controversial issue reporting their receipts of threats involving violence/death. This is wrong, as vandalism is wrong, and there is plenty of that going on with properties operated by progressives and "lefts," as well as minority religions.

However, calling somebody a name or interrupting them in public is fair game and has been since at least the Obama administration. I would advise the gutter scum who work for the whore in the Oval Office not to go out in public. These people deserve what they get. They chose what they do. They spend their days ruining our nation and other people's lives and then want to sit down to a nice, relaxing dinner. They make enemies on a daily basis. Deal with it. I suggest carryout and grocery delivery.
Gutter scum? Your opinion. Ruining our country? Your opinion. People do not have the right to harass others in public. your stupidity grows daily.

So you are against "free speech"? People harass each other in public all the time. Ask an LGBT person. Westboro Baptist even harassed attendees at funerals. And this has involved people who were not public officials. And yes, I think that the trump administration is gutter scum that aims to ruin our nation. They certainly are not decent, quality people by any means.

The general response to this by the Regressives is "tough shit".

It's not as if they can deny the behaviors.
Well as you just saw the right thinks that woman who was hit by a car died from a heart attack because she was fat. Care to comment on that stance? Of course you don’t.
Ah, that deflection excuses you folks from my point.

Phew!

That you claim not to have a tribe then consistently show that you do makes mine. Thanks.

The general response to this by the Regressives is "tough shit".

It's not as if they can deny the behaviors.
Well as you just saw the right thinks that woman who was hit by a car died from a heart attack because she was fat. Care to comment on that stance? Of course you don’t.
Ah, that deflection excuses you folks from my point.

Phew!

That you claim not to have a tribe then consistently show that you do makes mine. Thanks.
Okie dokie!

This list has three great problems. First, it's source: Breibart is no where near reliable. Second: it is entirely one-sided, neglecting to mention instances in which progressive or "leftist" officials, and commentators and activists for various causes have been subjected to the same sort of behaviors. Third: How are people to make their displeasure known to these trump types as to their bad conduct, particularly in public office?

Feel free to make your own list of right wing bad behavior.

So you are against "free speech"? People harass each other in public all the time. Ask an LGBT person. Westboro Baptist even harassed attendees at funerals. And this has involved people who were not public officials. And yes, I think that the trump administration is gutter scum that aims to ruin our nation. They certainly are not decent, quality people by any means.
Again, your opinion. I am fine with free speech harassment is not acceptable, no matter who or where. But you know that.

But but but the left is the party of tolerance.....

When does anyone have to tolerate destructive policies that negatively affect other people and/or poor conduct by public officials? Tolerance for people who were born being different than you, with the exception of religion, even though religion is a choice, is much different than tolerance for people who choose to engage in offensive conduct that directly affects the lives of others. Unfortunately, we are all subject to this terrible administration and its henchmen (and women) do not deserve any respect for helping it do its dirty work.

Thoughts and payers to all the victims.

Dick.

Majority of these "attacks" are things people said. Not actual physical attack. The things left wingers said about Trump, his goons and kool-aid drinkers if no worse than the stuff the vermin says over on fox news.

Trump himself says worse things than that.

There are plenty of actual physical altercations, and threats of violence, which are different than calling someone a name or calling them out.

But of course wanna be thugs like you will try to justify things like this when your side is doing it.

When does anyone have to tolerate destructive policies that negatively affect other people and/or poor conduct by public officials? Tolerance for people who were born being different than you, with the exception of religion, even though religion is a choice, is much different than tolerance for people who choose to engage in offensive conduct that directly affects the lives of others. Unfortunately, we are all subject to this terrible administration and its henchmen (and women) do not deserve any respect for helping it do its dirty work.

When those policies are put in place by a duly elected gov't.

You didn't see the right go apeshit over Obama's policies. Hell that half-black shoved Obamacare down our throats without a single republican vote. Republicans didn't respect Obama but they at least behaved like adults about it. Obamacare negatively effected a whole shitload of people and liberals didn't give a fuck about that so don't even begin to pretend like you give a fuck about people. You're selfish you give a fuck about yourself and nobody else.

What you fucking liberals need to learn is how to behave like adults.

And this ain't cuttin it.

You didn't see the right go apeshit over Obama's policies. Hell that half-black shoved Obamacare down our throats without a single republican vote. Republicans didn't respect Obama but they at least behaved like adults about it. Obamacare negatively effected a whole shitload of people and liberals didn't give a fuck about that so don't even begin to pretend like you give a fuck about people. You're selfish you give a fuck about yourself and nobody else.

Yes, we did see the RWNJ's go apeshit over Obama's policies. Your reference to Obama's racial background is telling of exactly what you are. republicans never behaved like adults with Obama, refusing to attend functions at the White House that traditionally have been held by many administrations and refusing his invitations. At least he tried to get healthcare for all Americans, whereas republicans have done nothing in the at least two decades since the healthcare problem first became an issue.

You are very childish. Wake up, little boy. It's time you grew up.

Refusing to attend a white house function=violence?. So because republicans didn't want to attend some stupid bullshit at the white house that equates to the long list of violent behavior on the left towards Trump supporters? Damn I thought you were stupid but you proved me dead wrong. You're downright a fucking idiot.

Um no., wake up my child and grow up. There is a reason you've had your asses handed to you in the last 3 elections. Your behavior is very telling. All I ask is that you continue exactly as you are. Please, keep up the good work!

And he is half black is he not? If I'm wrong, correct me. Liberals voted for him because he was half black, why is it wrong for me to point out his half-blackness?

Yes, we did see the RWNJ's go apeshit over Obama's policies. Your reference to Obama's racial background is telling of exactly what you are. republicans never behaved like adults with Obama, refusing to attend functions at the White House that traditionally have been held by many administrations and refusing his invitations. At least he tried to get healthcare for all Americans, whereas republicans have done nothing in the at least two decades since the healthcare problem first became an issue.

The corespondents dinner? Are you perhaps just mad that Trump actually followed through on Obama's similar disdain of it? His white bashing during it? His bashing of the press during it? I mean yeah, sure, Trump could have gone and tore the biased MSM a new asshole (again), a lot of us "amused" (I despise the MSM) types would have loved that, but Trump actually chose the higher road for some damned reason - he denied us the hilarity of both the dinner AND the fucking hysterical aftermath that would have ensued, the bastard!

What else did Trump miss? An international committee meeting where they /fully/ disclosed the entire intent was to bitch at him about the US's desire for a fucking wall? A UN thing where they fully disclosed they intended to bitch at him about the US's desire for a border wall? Fuck them twatwaffles - I commend the President for not wasting his time, and our fucking media time, with any of the above bullshit.

Did I miss any other "traditional functions" you feel are oh so important?

Refusing to attend a white house function=violence?. So because republicans didn't want to attend some stupid bullshit at the white house that equates to the long list of violent behavior on the left towards Trump supporters? Damn I thought you were stupid but you proved me dead wrong. You're downright a fucking idiot.

Um no., wake up my child and grow up. There is a reason you've had your asses handed to you in the last 3 elections. Your behavior is very telling. All I ask is that you continue exactly as you are. Please, keep up the good work!

And he is half black is he not? If I'm wrong, correct me. Liberals voted for him because he was half black, why is it wrong for me to point out his half-blackness?

You are a complete asshole if you think that anyone voted for him because of his racial background, which matters only to weirdos. Do you think that anyone would vote for the black version of trump? Come on.

The Speaker of the House is supposed to attend state dinners given in honor of visiting heads of state. It's polite to accept invitations to functions intended to discuss differences in a friendly manner and develop bipartisanship.

Violent behavior is reprehensible no matter who does it, but the trumpanzees have been every bit as responsible for violent behavior. The also are responsible for introducing totally uncivilized behavior into politics (Lock Her Up!, shirts calling Clinton the c-word, filthy vocabulary, etc.)

The corespondents dinner? Are you perhaps just mad that Trump actually followed through on Obama's similar disdain of it? His white bashing during it? His bashing of the press during it? I mean yeah, sure, Trump could have gone and tore the biased MSM a new asshole (again), a lot of us "amused" (I despise the MSM) types would have loved that, but Trump actually chose the higher road for some damned reason - he denied us the hilarity of both the dinner AND the fucking hysterical aftermath that would have ensued, the bastard!

What else did Trump miss? An international committee meeting where they /fully/ disclosed the entire intent was to bitch at him about the US's desire for a fucking wall? A UN thing where they fully disclosed they intended to bitch at him about the US's desire for a border wall? Fuck them twatwaffles - I commend the President for not wasting his time, and our fucking media time, with any of the above bullshit.

Did I miss any other "traditional functions" you feel are oh so important?

You forget that the cowardly orange whore is pretending to be our head of state. He can't stay away from these meetings instead of staying home to play with pigpence just because he might catch criticism.

Forum List

Back