He brought an American flag to protest fascism in Portland. Then antifa attacked him

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Paul Welch came to the downtown protest Aug. 4 to let his political leanings be known.

With pride he clutched his U.S. flag as he moved among the crowd of like-thinking demonstrators.

Soon a group of black-clad anti-fascist protesters, also known as antifa, demanded he lose the flag, calling it a fascist symbol. Welch refused, and a tug-of-war ensued.

It ended with Welch taking a club to the back of the head, lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

Only Welch was not a Proud Boy, a Patriot Prayer supporter or among the other conservative activists who descended into the area that day, many from out of town.

He was one of hundreds of progressive Portlanders who had turned out to oppose the right-wing rally held at the Tom McCall Waterfront Park.

(Excerpt) Read more at oregonlive.com ...

Stay away from the left wing fascists...they are violent and they want headlines...that is how despots rule...with violence and news media manipulation...

Stay away from the left wing fascists...they are violent and they want headlines...that is how despots rule...with violence and news media manipulation...

They better be afraid of me. We don’t walk alone You have to know how to work the crowd. They try to take my flag I will not be the only one stomping on there heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol great stuff. These dope addled tards actually think these 'Antifa' thugs and morons are wonderful n stuff. Glad this alt-tard wannabee got his lesson about the shitpile scum the hard way. May the rest of the alt-Tards get the same lesson.

Maybe we can take up a collection and send jake to one of the riots? Doubt his nurse would let him go, though.

Forum List

Back