The Fruits of Helping Muslim Refugees

Middle eastern muslims aren't good people. A few good ones exist, but far too few. Its best to keep them all away from civilized societies.

Millions of muslims here in the US they are mostly well educated and well off than their counter parts for example that had roots here longer. I myself as a Muslim proud to say I'm better off than most American born....but again if one is a bigot you cant change their mind. Most serial shooters are white, maybe we should start profiling whites ?

Millions of muslims here in the US they are mostly well educated and well off than their counter parts for example that had roots here longer. I myself as a Muslim proud to say I'm better off than most American born....but again if one is a bigot you cant change their mind. Most serial shooters are white, maybe we should start profiling whites ?
Most serial killers are not white. Your racism is noted.

"Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population"

Serial Killer Myth #6: They Are All White.

Middle eastern muslims aren't good people. A few good ones exist, but far too few. Its best to keep them all away from civilized societies.
------------------------------------- yep , not good people . Many are messed up in the head due to their religion and traditions and upbringings .

------------------------------------- yep , not good people . Many are messed up in the head due to their religion and traditions and upbringings .
Shitty cultures produce shitty people.

"Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population"

Mass shooters are...but if a so called Muslim steals an apple all muslims are bad I guess.

Mass shooters are...but if a so called Muslim steals an apple all muslims are bad I guess.
They aren't bad because one guy stole an apple. They are bad because their culture

Muslims arent bad people because one of them stole an apple. They are bad people because of their barbaric beliefs.

"...the vast majority of Muslims are just not your standard-issue vast majority,” noting that in Pakistan and Egypt, for example, the vast majority — about 80% — favor stoning for adultery, amputation for theft and death for apostates, according to Pew research."

Too many Muslims among us believe in violence: Franklin Graham

That is just one of many polls that show musilims believe in barbaric shit.

They aren't bad because one guy stole an apple. They are bad because their culture

Muslims arent bad people because one of them stole an apple. They are bad people because of their barbaric beliefs.

"...the vast majority of Muslims are just not your standard-issue vast majority,” noting that in Pakistan and Egypt, for example, the vast majority — about 80% — favor stoning for adultery, amputation for theft and death for apostates, according to Pew research."

Lol Americans voted for a conman, bully, cheater, adulterer, liar, bully does that mean they all are. Stoning isnt practiced in Egypt and not in pakistan... but go ahead and but 1.7 billion people in one basket. I bet you never met a Muslim since bigotry stems mainly from ignorance and fear of the unknown.

Lol Americans voted for a conman, bully, cheater, adulterer, liar, bully does that mean they all are. Stoning isnt practiced in Egypt and not in pakistan... but go ahead and but 1.7 billion people in one basket. I bet you never met a Muslim since bigotry stems mainly from ignorance and fear of the unknown.
Youve already lost this debate if youre comparing people voting for Trump, and people supporting amputations and the killing of apostates.

Youve already lost this debate if youre comparing people voting for Trump, and people supporting amputations and the killing of apostates.
We muslim american are accepting to others unlike Trump supporter who are mostly bigots and racists (known fact).

We muslim american are accepting to others unlike Trump supporter who are mostly bigots and racists (known fact).
Says the guy who made the racist claim about most serial killers being white.

Forum List

Back