the freaking NFL has already ruined my season.

patriots-logo-chinese.jpg

CORRECTION-NFL-CHINA-BOWL-F-5601369-7035-850x478$large.jpg

Figures

:laugh:
figures indeed. Yeah no surprise that scum is in league with China.

Kraft has exceed Al Davis as the biggest scum of the earth NFL owner except the bitch Georgia Frontiere obviously.:biggrin:

Kraft has exceed Al Davis as the biggest scum of the earth NFL owner except the bitch Georgia Frontiere obviously.:biggrin:
Kraft reached that less than stellar designation a long time ago. he will screw Brady the first chance he gets.

As I just got done saying over on your thread,the patriots unlike the Raiders USED to be a first class organization.They were not always a criminal organization as the Raiders are. Only when Kraft took ownership and hired someone who teachs his players to cheat did they become one.

before that,they were actually a first class organization. that year they went to their first superbowl and played against the Bears for instance,THOSE teams had class and integrity.

Steve Grogan and all those guys were first class guys. The patriots at least at ONE TIME were a first class organization that had integrity and character..

Kraft reached that less than stellar designation a long time ago. he will screw Brady the first chance he gets.

As I just got done saying over on your thread,the patriots unlike the Raiders USED to be a first class organization.They were not always a criminal organization as the Raiders are. Only when Kraft took ownership and hired someone who teachs his players to cheat did they become one.

before that,they were actually a first class organization. that year they went to their first superbowl and played against the Bears for instance,THOSE teams had class and integrity.

Steve Grogan and all those guys were first class guys. The patriots at least at ONE TIME were a first class organization that had integrity and character..
I could not agree more, those days and the history of the organization commands respect. now they are nothing but a joke and a scab on the wound of cheating in the NFL.

I could not agree more, those days and the history of the organization commands respect. now they are nothing but a joke and a scab on the wound of cheating in the NFL.

so very true. That post of yours is actually in line with the topic because of two reasons by the way.One as you pointed out,it has to do with the NFL being played in China. The NFL has really become a joke now going overseas to London and China and everywhere else to play now.

Had it just been PRE season games where as i said,the Rams were playing a team like Denver or Minnesota as they are scheduled to play against them,okay THAT I would be okay with them going over to China and playing against.

Okay i understand the NFL wanted them to play against a division opponent. You want a division opponent? okay make it seattle,what better team in the divison other than seattle,a team that was in two back to back superbowls.I'm cool with that.no problem.:thup:

But their long storied rival the SF niners? they clearly dont give a rats ass about the fans in california who have anxiously been waiting and been deprived for TWO DECADES of that long storied rivalry renewed.:mad: All my fellow LA Ram fans I talk to out there are as royally pissed as I am.

Man the NFL is so corrupt.:mad:

Jerry Jones ,has all kinds of pull in the NFL.He has a lot of power and influence in the league which is why the the Rams are back in LA.He was a major cheerleader in their efforts to get them back.:)

The problem is though is that Robert Kraft ALSO has pull and a lot of power and influence in the NFL.He is like a politician,he has such power that he gets away with scandals other teams get punished for for the same offense same as how politicians get away with crimes we go to jail for including murder.same thing,no difference.

that asshole I guarantee was a major cheerleader for the NFL in having that Rams and Niners game played in China and had the influence to pull it off same as Jones did in getting the rams back where they belong.

Kraft no doubt is a huge cheerleader in the NFL playing regular season games overseas.

as i said before,i have never had a problem with the NFL playing PRE SEASON games overseas.But the sport has really gone downhill playing so many regular season games overseas now and it has really turned into even MORE OF A JOKE having two long time storied rivals playing overseas after a a twp decade hiatas no less.:mad:

Fuck the NFL.:fu:

the day the NFL does not exist anymore I say GOOD RIDDANCE.:thup:

as i said before,for the LA Rams and SF niners to play in CHINA,that is the same thing is if the boston red sox and new york yankees made the playoffs this year and played the champinship games to go to the world series and the games were all played in china instead of new york and boston.same thing.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Before the season has begun the NFL has ALREADY ruined the year for me.:mad:

When I first heard their season opener was against none other than the San Francisco 49ERS on the road I was elated and beyond stoked since the 21 year absence of that california rivalry was FINALLY being renewed.I was so excited beyond words. They were always their arch rival having the long storied history together because of that california rivalry that was being renewed FINALLY. Not so fast it turns out.

LA Rams to Play Vs. SF 49ers for 2018 Home Opener in China

Man that is such bullshit.That would be like the yankees and red sox with their long storied rivalry playing each other in the playoffs over in China as well.:mad:

The tradition of the LA-SF rivalry is an important one for Los Angeles sports fans. We all know the Rams are playing 3 overseas games the next 3 seasons. They are doing it now so they don't have to do it once they move into Inglewood. The Rams need to make the right choice and not be tone deaf to their fan base.

This, folks, is a travesty. I know we have to play a game in China, it was part of the price of returning to LA. I'm okay with that. But there is no reason to take what is likely going to be our biggest rivalry game and rip it away from SF and LA fans both, to play in a country that may or may not eventually come to be fans of the NFL.

Seattle? Sure.
Oakland? Okay.
San Diego? Why not?

There were many options we could have played against in China, without taking a huge rivalry game away from SF and LA fans alike. We already knew we'd be losing a home game to the China trip, it shouldn't have been against our biggest traditional rivals.

Here is what I say to you NFL.:fu:
What's the problem? Football is so much better on the big screen TV from your own living room anyways.

whats the problem? you CANNOT be serious.

You not being an LA Ram fan I can understand why YOU dont care but for LA Ram fans and SF fans,this is a travesty.they have been deprived of that california rivalry for TWO DECADES and now that they finally get to have it back again the NFL is taking it away from them asking them to fly to CHINA to see it live?:rolleyes:

that is such bullshit. all my fellow LA Ram fans i talk with out there are as royally pissed about it as I am. a couple of posts I posted there in my OP are actually from what THEY said.I totally agreed with it and could not have said it better myself so i copied and pasted their words and put it there since they so much spoke the truth and nailed it to a tee.:thup:

Like they said,it indeed IS a travesty they would take this game away from LA and SF fans alike.:mad:

I always so badly wanted the Rams back in LA because when they were in st louis,when they played the niners i would say WHO CARES? and that was because it was not the same thing seeing the Rams HOME games in st louis,with that california rivalry dead.

them playing this game in CHINA,it still feels like they never left st louis,that they are STILL the st louis rams the fact I wont be able to see the sights of california it wont feel like two california teams playing at all same as it was never two californai teams playing each other the last 21 years.no difference.THATS the big deal.:mad:

I really hope you were just being sarcastic there in saying whats the big deal? while they are at it,why not just have the red sox and the yankees in the future when they play in the american league championship games to go to the world series,why not just have them go and play their games in CHINA instead of new york and boston while their at it?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

so very true. That post of yours is actually in line with the topic because of two reasons by the way.One as you pointed out,it has to do with the NFL being played in China. The NFL has really become a joke now going overseas to London and China and everywhere else to play now.

Had it just been PRE season games where as i said,the Rams were playing a team like Denver or Minnesota as they are scheduled to play against them,okay THAT I would be okay with them going over to China and playing against.

Okay i understand the NFL wanted them to play against a division opponent. You want a division opponent? okay make it seattle,what better team in the divison other than seattle,a team that was in two back to back superbowls.I'm cool with that.no problem.:thup:

But their long storied rival the SF niners? they clearly dont give a rats ass about the fans in california who have anxiously been waiting and been deprived for TWO DECADES of that long storied rivalry renewed.:mad: All my fellow LA Ram fans I talk to out there are as royally pissed as I am.

Man the NFL is so corrupt.:mad:

Jerry Jones ,has all kinds of pull in the NFL.He has a lot of power and influence in the league which is why the the Rams are back in LA.He was a major cheerleader in their efforts to get them back.:)

The problem is though is that Robert Kraft ALSO has pull and a lot of power and influence in the NFL.He is like a politician,he has such power that he gets away with scandals other teams get punished for for the same offense same as how politicians get away with crimes we go to jail for including murder.same thing,no difference.

that asshole I guarantee was a major cheerleader for the NFL in having that Rams and Niners game played in China and had the influence to pull it off same as Jones did in getting the rams back where they belong.

Kraft no doubt is a huge cheerleader in the NFL playing regular season games overseas.

as i said before,i have never had a problem with the NFL playing PRE SEASON games overseas.But the sport has really gone downhill playing so many regular season games overseas now and it has really turned into even MORE OF A JOKE having two long time storied rivals playing overseas after a a twp decade hiatas no less.:mad:

Fuck the NFL.:fu:

the day the NFL does not exist anymore I say GOOD RIDDANCE.:thup:

as i said before,for the LA Rams and SF niners to play in CHINA,that is the same thing is if the boston red sox and new york yankees made the playoffs this year and played the champinship games to go to the world series and the games were all played in china instead of new york and boston.same thing.:rolleyes:
the NFL today is all about the brand, that is one reason I am happy the Brady got smacked. no one wants to think they are spending their time and money on a fixed game. they want to expand to make it a multinational Corp, they need to become norepinephrine sophisticated for example play the teams that represent the new territory in LA.

"there are an average of almost 600,000 people following "Sunday Night Football," which in China takes place on Monday mornings. "The demographic we've got is interesting: affluent, young, very U.S. oriented, where maybe they studied here," Waller said. "A lot of them have visited here and have a strong interest in following things American. It feels like there's a confluence of factors within China that make us confident we should do more to stimulate interest."

NFL committed to China despite obstacles, objections

Should change the name from national Football League to the International Football League

Forum List

Back