The Flawed Concept of "Wealth Redistribution"

I am having so much fun being a liberal this weekend, I might extend it for a whole week. Rebbi, Call it a business cycle if you want, but it is a misery cycle to the masses. That old "Let the rich get richer" system has to be discarded. Under Obama we will not be communist, but we will be the next best thing. Praise Obama!

On another forum some time back we set up a thread where everybody was invited to argue the opposite side of various issues--in other words, the liberals would argue the conservative point of view and the conservatives would argue the liberal point of view. It was an interesting exercise for awhile, and a fair number of members really got seriously into the spirit of it. But everybody tired of it after a few hours. And it was never revisited.

I don't know what that meant/means. It was just an interesting observation. :)

It is a very valid one. I look at all of the new names showing up on the Economic forum, and it tells me that people (some, not all) are looking for entertainment here. Economic Data numbers are boring, so I decided that something else had to be done to increase participation. It appears to be working a little bit, and that is good. Everywhere that I post on a board, I try to increase viewership. We owe that to the people who have set up the board in the first place.

Forum List

Back