The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

We aren’t rebranding America.. our culture is what made it strong will never change

Who said America as a country is rebranding? I was referring to the confederate flag.

You are rather slow, aren't you?
I love that flag
That's because you're racist.
Many races fought for that flag, and still celebrate it .. Brazil’s Brown people celebrate it.. get a education
"get a education"

LOLOL

These jokes just write themselves.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And dumbass, nothing alters the reality that the south fought for independence so that they could keep their slaves.
Lol most of the south never even seen a slave lol you moron! Keep lying ,, get A education lol

Who said America as a country is rebranding? I was referring to the confederate flag.

You are rather slow, aren't you?
I love that flag
Many races fought for that flag, and still celebrate it .. Brazil’s Brown people celebrate it.. get a education
"get a education"

LOLOL

And dumbass, nothing alters the reality that the south fought for independence so that they could keep their slaves.
Lol 90% of the south never even seen a slave lol you moron! Keep lying ,, get A education lol
So? Doesn't mean they didn't fight to keep slavery legal. Slavery was at the heart of the economy in the south, regardless of who owned slaves. That's why they didn't want to lose it.

Of course, I'm explaining that to a dolt who can't even properly spell a two letter word, even after being shown the correct spelling, so there's no hope of you understanding any of this.

I love that flag
"get a education"

LOLOL

Lol 90% of the south never even seen a slave lol you moron! Keep lying ,, get A education lol
So? Doesn't mean they didn't fight to keep slavery legal. Slavery was at the heart of the economy in the south, regardless of who owned slaves. That's why they didn't want to lose it.

Of course, I'm explaining that to a dolt who can't even properly spell a two letter word, even after being shown the correct spelling, so there's no hope of you understanding any of this.

The 1860 census shows that in the states that sought to secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned slaves.

Yes that to.. democrats get a education lol
You mean an education like yours which produces a sentence with 7 words and one expression where you make 7 grammatical/spelling mistakes.

Who wants to be a dumbass con like you?

But g'head, tell the forum again how slavery wasn't the primary issue for the Civil War...

"A geographical line has been drawn across the Union, and all the States north of that line have united in the election of a man to the high office of President of the United States, whose opinions and purposes are hostile to slavery."

I love that flag
"get a education"

LOLOL

How to handle slavery was ONE of the reasons.. why do you need to lie to black people? If you ever saw a recruiting newspaper clippings they never once mentioned slavery. Lol it talks about succession protect the LAND FROM INVADERS! Most didn’t know what was going on. No need to lie to blacks.. get A education lol

"get a education"

LOLOL

The 1860 census shows that in the states that sought to secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned slaves.
Link, I said most,, and many in 1860 the blacks were family, and were terrified of what Democrats would’ve did if the slaves left their houses. As free

"get a education"

LOLOL

How to handle slavery was ONE of the reasons.. why do you need to lie to black people? If you ever saw a recruiting newspaper clippings they never once mentioned slavery. Lol it talks about succession protect the LAND FROM INVADERS! Most didn’t know what was going on. No need to lie to blacks.. get A education lol
Why lie?

Slavery was the primary issue.

You mean an education like yours which produces a sentence with 7 words and one expression where you make 7 grammatical/spelling mistakes.

But g'head, tell the forum again how slavery wasn't the primary issue for the Civil War...

"A geographical line has been drawn across the Union, and all the States north of that line have united in the election of a man to the high office of President of the United States, whose opinions and purposes are hostile to slavery."
Yes that’s elite democrats who were down south at the time,, it didn’t represent the people of the south.. just like now Democrats are in the north all Kreiser racial oppression all urban sleep plantations are run by democrats I am not with Democrats, They don’t represent me

"get a education"

LOLOL

Why lie?

Tell that to the free blacks that joined lol latinos, asians, Indians.. GET AN EDUCATION LOL

"get a education"

LOLOL

Link

https://www.history.com/news/5-myths-about-slavery

Get AN education. Remedial lessons on how to look up facts on the internet, are free. SMGDH.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"get a education"

LOLOL

Link

Get AN education. Remedial lessons on how to look up facts on the internet, are free. SMGDH.
Yup, most didn't own slaves like I said,, and many slaves were with that family for a few generations, they were family, They were terrified of what the elite Democrats would’ve did in retaliation to free blacks which eventually came true Jim Crowe laws lynching etc... elite democrats still attack free blacks nothing has changed

Yes that’s elite democrats who were down south at the time,, it didn’t represent the people of the south.. just like now Democrats are in the north all Kreiser racial oppression all urban sleep plantations are run by democrats I am not with Democrats, They don’t represent me
LOLOL

The people didn't elect representatives to represent them?

You're actually getting dumber. :ack-1:

"The Constitution of the United States, in its fourth Article, provides as follows: "No person held to service or labor in one State, under the laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in consequence of any law or regulation therein, be discharged from such service or labor, but shall be delivered up, on claim of the party to whom such service or labor may be due."

This stipulation was so material to the compact, that without it that compact would not have been made. The greater number of the contracting parties held slaves, and they had previously evinced their estimate of the value of such a stipulation by making it a condition in the Ordinance for the government of the territory ceded by Virginia, which now composes the States north of the Ohio River."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"get a education"

LOLOL

Why lie?

Let me ask you a question are you saying that there were no slaves that became part of that white family, had an emotional connection, and were treated as family.. are you saying NOT ONE?

Link

Yup, most didn't own slaves like I said,, and many slaves were with that family for a few generations, they were family, They were terrified of what the elite Democrats would’ve did in retaliation to free blacks which eventually came true Jim Crowe laws lynching etc... elite democrats still attack free blacks nothing has changed

What you stated was that "90% of the south did not own slaves"...you did not state that "most did not own slaves".

Must I continue to spoon feed you facts that you choose to ignore?

Last edited:

LOLOL

The people didn't elect representatives to represent them?

You're actually getting dumber. :ack-1:

"The Constitution of the United States, in its fourth Article, provides as follows: "No person held to service or labor in one State, under the laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in consequence of any law or regulation therein, be discharged from such service or labor, but shall be delivered up, on claim of the party to whom such service or labor may be due."

This stipulation was so material to the compact, that without it that compact would not have been made. The greater number of the contracting parties held slaves, and they had previously evinced their estimate of the value of such a stipulation by making it a condition in the Ordinance for the government of the territory ceded by Virginia, which now composes the States north of the Ohio River."

we have urban slave plantation’s today with Democrats have enforced new Jim Crowe laws that affect the education system that affect jobs that affect economic mobility.. let’s end it today.. are you with me?

Link

What you stated was that 90% of the south did not have slaves.

Link

What you stated was that 90% of the south did not have slaves.

I said most

Forum List

Back