The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

discriminating against white people today.
Sniveling racist is as sniveling racist does..
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Oh noes, someone somewhere is "discriminating against white people" I just know it!!!
:CryingCow:
There YOU go!

• Love
Reactions: IM2
discriminating against white people today.
Sniveling racist is as sniveling racist does..
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Oh noes, someone somewhere is "discriminating against white people" I just know it!!!
:CryingCow:
There YOU go!

YOu were attacking me on the definition of racism, and when I posted the full definition, all THREE of them, you cut it and ignore my point that your behavior fit all three.

Because you know that anyone who has been reading this thread, can see you are the racist.

Last first.

"3: racial prejudice or discrimination "

Your prejudice to whites, has been demonstrated many times in your words in this thread.

My favorite is, when I described a group of whites assembling and speaking out, and you just imagined some crime and them being arrested and jailed for it.

That was very revealing to the level of hate you have, for whites.

My favorite is, when I described a group of whites assembling and speaking out, and you just imagined some crime and them being arrested and jailed for it.

Whether simply making shit up or flinging it..
You have an overactive imagination. I'll sure grant you that much :laughing0301:

• Funny

You have an overactive imagination. I'll sure grant you that much :laughing0301:

I described whites assembling and speaking out, you were the one that assumed a CROSS BURNING, and them being arrested.

That is not me having on overactive imagination, that is you inventing reasons to rationalize your racist hatred of whites.

Are you seriously denying that is what happened? I can cut and past your insane and racist words, if you hold to your lie, and I will ridicule you mercilessly.

I described whites assembling and speaking out, you were the one that assumed a CROSS BURNING, and them being arrested.

That is not me having on overactive imagination, that is you inventing reasons to rationalize your racist hatred of whites.

Are you seriously denying that is what happened? I can cut and past your insane and racist words, if you hold to your lie, and I will ridicule you mercilessly.
Indubitably. Go for it! :whipg:

• Funny
Wow. Some words have multiple definitions. I posted the three for racism.
There are far more than three, sparky. I quoted your first (in full) and you flipped out, crying "you cut it and ignore my point"
:boo_hoo14:\

Last edited:
  • Funny
YOu are just playing silly word games to try to dance away
different rules for different people based on race {...} the text book definition of racism.
:auiqs.jpg:

OMG. I just realized, what you are basing your....

delusion of not being humiliated on.

Dude,

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race"

You've repeatedly stated that you defer to blacks on any number of issues, because they are more experienced than whites. That is you "believing" that blacks are "superior" to whites. That is you being racist.

2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism

YOu support a political system where the very mention of "white" is assumed to be "Racism"and worthy of being marginalized, while minorities are allowed, indeed celebrated if they do the same behavior. That is you being racist.

3: racial prejudice or discrimination

Your hostility to whites, has dripped from nearly every post.

You are an insane racist.

And that fact that you think that the dictionary does not say "different rules, different people" means that you have slimed your way out of this,

you are also a very stupid racist.

different rules for different people based on race {...} the text book definition of racism.

Dude,

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race"

You've repeatedly stated that you defer to blacks on any number of issues, because they are more experienced than whites. That is you "believing" that blacks are "superior" to whites. That is you being racist.

2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

YOu support a political system where the very mention of "white" is assumed to be "Racism"and worthy of being marginalized, while minorities are allowed, indeed celebrated if they do the same behavior. That is you being racist.

And that fact that you think that the dictionary does not say "different rules, different people" means that you have slimed your way out of this,

Such flattery will get you nowhere :laughing0301:

• Thanks

Dude,

Such flattery will get you nowhere :laughing0301:

Do you think that whites have an interest in NOT being discriminated against, for affirmative action, or is it "evul wacism" for them to even speak of it, instead of deferring to the "black guy"?

your....

You picked the wrong adversary if that's been your goal here, son.
the text book definition of racism.
I posted the three

OMG, now you are trying to pretend that my referring to the singular definition, without qualifying that there might be multiple meanings for the word,

somehow is more important than your blatant racism against whites?

Are you serious?

your....

I posted the three

OMG, now you are trying to pretend that my referring to the singular definition, without qualifying that there might be multiple meanings for the word,

Are you serious?
Proof that you cannot read. A few of your own words, no less..
:aug08_031:

your....

I posted the three

Are you serious?
Proof that you cannot read. A few of your own words, no less..
:aug08_031:

Your semantics games mean nothing.

Your racism is clear to everyone. Including you.

YOu are the bad guys. YOU LIBS.

Forum List

Back