The First 100 lies

Whats even better, is that no one in the crowd had any idea that they had Russian flags. So much for the intelligence of the average republican
Like you knew what the Russian flag looked like? You can't see past your dick, who do you think you're fooling?
Wouldn't you think that some people might question the flag they were given. Ask what it was all about? No, they saw the name Trump and had a collective wet dream
The grownups weren't anticipating a juvenile prankster. We don't think like you do. The prank means nothing but a way for you to pleasure yourselves like the juvies you are.

Trump won, The Hildabeast lost.
Elections have consequences

Snowflakes always have their safe spaces
I can imagine you reaction if you documented a single Obama lie, but 100 for Trump is just fine with you

Rustic is on ignore for this thread because he merely wants to troll and because he is not serious about it. Elmer Fudd?

Elections have consequences, as Trump is finding out to his sadness. :lol:

RussiaGate looms closer.
Back to your safe space huh?
:lmao:

Whats even better, is that no one in the crowd had any idea that they had Russian flags. So much for the intelligence of the average republican
Like you knew what the Russian flag looked like? You can't see past your dick, who do you think you're fooling?
Wouldn't you think that some people might question the flag they were given. Ask what it was all about? No, they saw the name Trump and had a collective wet dream
The grownups weren't anticipating a juvenile prankster. We don't think like you do. The prank means nothing but a way for you to pleasure yourselves like the juvies you are.
Don't you wonder why not a single person even questioned the flag? All the saw was the name Trump and got a big woodie

1. White House press secretary Sean Spicer falsely claimed the crowd on the National Mall was “largest audience to ever witness an inauguration.” (Jan. 21)
Where's the evidence it wasn't? Make sure you include all the streaming. Your puppet masters obviously didn't feed that to you.
Where was his evidence that it was? The National Park System, who oversees these events, said Spicer was wrong.
It reminds me of trump telling us that illegals cast 3 million illegal votes, yet again he had not a single bit of proof.
They have no idea who all watched via media sources. You can't prove it was a lie so you tripped over your dick right out of the gate. LOL
It was the crowd on the Nation Mall, Homer. Try to keep up
Try popping your head out of your stinky ass, Homer. He said audience, not those in attendance. You can beat your pudding all you want but you got caught on the first one.

[QUOTE
Whats even better, is that no one in the crowd had any idea that they had Russian flags. So much for the intelligence of the average republican[/QUOTE]

It's three colored bars. Yeah real distinctive since most adults over 55 remember the USSR flag as being the red flag with a gold hammer crossed with a gold sickle placed beneath a gold-bordered red star. Who paid attention to the revived Russian flag? Now put Trumps name on that and no one would have touched it.
Now quick name the countries for each flag without cheating: flags of the world - Google Search:

Don't you wonder why not a single person even questioned the flag? All the saw was the name Trump and got a big woodie
Trump supporters who were willing to hold a red, white and blue flag with Trump's name is odd to you? You have the mentality of a 6 year old.

[QUOTE

It's three colored bars. Yeah real distinctive since most adults over 55 remember the USSR flag as being the red flag with a gold hammer crossed with a gold sickle placed beneath a gold-bordered red star. Who paid attention to the revived Russian flag? Now put Trumps name on that and no one would have touched it.
Now quick name the countries for each flag without cheating: flags of the world - Google Search:[/QUOTE]
Not a single person in that crowd questioned anything. Its really pathetic

I can imagine you reaction if you documented a single Obama lie, but 100 for Trump is just fine with you
Berrys life is a lie, that's what career politicians do…
Trump could lie 200 times, and you would still be sucking his woodie
The way I look at it he is not a pro at lying... like career politicians. Every word that came out of barrys mouth was a lie… That's what career politicians do.

Trump supporters who were willing to hold a red, white and blue flag with Trump's name is odd to you? You have the mentality of a 6 year old.
One pathetic excuse after another. There is only 1, red, white and blue flag to hold. Were they confused?

[Quote
/---- Just one example from your list of lies, twists and distortions:
84: Trump said drugs are “becoming cheaper than a candy bar.” They are not. (Feb. 16)
From your own link that you obviously didn't read:

Coppinger said, “You can get heroin for as low as $5.” Melvin Patterson, a Drug Enforcement Administration spokesman “But I get what he (Trump) means. He means it’s very inexpensive to make a purchase … it’s a result of the problem we have with the opiate epidemic.”

Heroin as cheap as $5
Toblerone candy bar: $5.39 for 12.6 oz.
So Tinkerbell - how is that a lie?
You dispute 1 out of 100? OK, he lied 99 times, and there are many lies not even listed here
/---- No you imbecile. I'm not spending all day researching your hit piece. Suffice to say you didn't edit your post and say OK it's only 99. BTW saying he was on Time's cover 15 times when it was only 11 times? How do you call an off the cuff remark a lie? How could being off by 4 times benefit him in anyway? You've never misstated something about yourself? And it doesn't matter if I go through the list and prove you wrong on all 100. You or another Libtard Moonbat will come back next week with the same list. Nothing will change with your kind. It never does.
You could not go through the list and find all 100 lies to be wrong. You couldn't even find one. You just whined like a definitive snowflake about the lie being what you consider trivial. Trivial or not, it was a false statement and some would argue that Presidents are not supposed to lie, even trivial lies.

[Quote
/---- Just one example from your list of lies, twists and distortions:
84: Trump said drugs are “becoming cheaper than a candy bar.” They are not. (Feb. 16)
From your own link that you obviously didn't read:

Coppinger said, “You can get heroin for as low as $5.” Melvin Patterson, a Drug Enforcement Administration spokesman “But I get what he (Trump) means. He means it’s very inexpensive to make a purchase … it’s a result of the problem we have with the opiate epidemic.”

Heroin as cheap as $5
Toblerone candy bar: $5.39 for 12.6 oz.
So Tinkerbell - how is that a lie?
You dispute 1 out of 100? OK, he lied 99 times, and there are many lies not even listed here
/---- No you imbecile. I'm not spending all day researching your hit piece. Suffice to say you didn't edit your post and say OK it's only 99. BTW saying he was on Time's cover 15 times when it was only 11 times? How do you call an off the cuff remark a lie? How could being off by 4 times benefit him in anyway? You've never misstated something about yourself? And it doesn't matter if I go through the list and prove you wrong on all 100. You or another Libtard Moonbat will come back next week with the same list. Nothing will change with your kind. It never does.
You could not go through the list and find all 100 lies to be wrong. You couldn't even find one. You just whined like a definitive snowflake about the lie being what you consider trivial. Trivial or not, it was a false statement and some would argue that Presidents are not supposed to lie, even trivial lies.
You sound like a pussy whipped bitch…

The way I look at it he is not a pro at lying... like career politicians. Every word that came out of berrys mouth was a lie… That's what career politicians do.
Now you are getting desperate. Find us 10 lies that Obama told in his first 30days... No that would be too difficult, try 5.
You are more than pathetic for excusing and condoning Trumps lies.

[/QUOTE]
Not a single person in that crowd questioned anything. Its really pathetic[/QUOTE]
/---- Why would they? The Russian flag is just three bars RED WHITE AND BLUE - the same colors as our flag. Like you would have know the difference - you Putz.

The way I look at it he is not a pro at lying... like career politicians. Every word that came out of barrys mouth was a lie… That's what career politicians do.
That is just partisan bullshyt and you know it.

The way I look at it he is not a pro at lying... like career politicians. Every word that came out of berrys mouth was a lie… That's what career politicians do.
Now you are getting desperate. Find us 10 lies that Obama told in his first 30days... No that would be too difficult, try 5.
You are more than pathetic for excusing and condoning Trumps lies.
Like a said there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Elections have consequences

Not a single person in that crowd questioned anything. Its really pathetic[/QUOTE]
/---- Why would they? The Russian flag is just three bars RED WHITE AND BLUE - the same colors as our flag. Like you would have know the difference - you Putz.[/QUOTE]
I guess that republicans can't tell the difference between an American and Russian flag. Does that sound about right?

Forum List

Back