The Figures Are In: Obama Has Spent 3.2 Million Dollars To Keep His College Admissions Sealed

He's got an autobiography out. Have you read it? I suspect you'd learn quite a bit about his childhood if you did.

True story.
I have read many autobiography's. I did not read his.

Then you're missing out on a superb source of information on Obama, his experiences, his perspective, his childhood, etc.

Its not that the information is unavailable. You apparently refuse to look at it.
I have no interest in what he says about his life.

Your lack of interest isn't a lack of information. Ignoring superb sources of information doesn't make it disappear.
excuse me...in an autobiography, the only sources are the sources the subject chooses to use. It is not a biography...and it is most certainly not an unauthorized biography.

An autobiography is written by the person him/herself. And the only sources used are the sources the writer himself wishes to use.

So you would refuse to read Benjamin Franklin's autobiography because you believe it would not be an actual biography?

Then you're missing out on a superb source of information on Obama, his experiences, his perspective, his childhood, etc.

Its not that the information is unavailable. You apparently refuse to look at it.
You seemed to ignore the part where I reminded you that an autobiography has only the information the subject wants you to know.
Why is that?
Did you decide not to read my post?

Oh, I read it. I just don't see how its relevant. As the autobiography does remain chock full of information. That you feel its incomplete might motivate you to supplement it with additional sources of information.

But ignoring it outright? That's just willful ignorance.
Whereas willful ignorance sounds like an insult, and I would have not used the term unless I was looking to insult someone, yes, willful ignorance.

I prefer saying "I had no interest in what he claims his life to be".....

You claim on the one hand to have an interest in knowing about Obama's childhood- but then specifically avoid reading his version of what his childhood was- which if you were actually interested in finding out about his childhood would have led you to references you could follow up on your own.

Anyway- beyond Obama's own autobiography- there are tons of articles available and books too- on Obama's life. I know more about Obama's early life than I know about any other modern President's childhood.
I never made that claim. I simply tried to explain that it was not racism as the reason people wanted to see his records.
Pay attention.

Who has mentioned racism in this thread other than you now?

You claimed in the beginning that there was a 'legitimate' interest because there was no information on his childhood- and I am saying if you still believe that now- in 2015- you are willfully ignorant.

So why do you think Obama has any obligation to provide college records to you- when no other President has had that obligation?

am I not typing in English?
Reading ones autobiography does not offer you facts t all. It offers you ones experiences as he/she wants to relate them. An autobiography does not have the burden of footnotes. Fact is not a requirement in an autobiography.

So you're saying that 'Dreams of My Fathers' contains no facts nor information about the president or his past?

Because that's what I'm reading.

Sorry Skylar.You are doing exactly what you did once before with me. You are ignoring the crux of my posts and continually saying things as if I m not defending my position. You have not addressed WHY I do not see an autobiography as worthy of being read. You simply continue to insult me for not reading it.

I'm not 'insulting' you. I'm saying that you are willfully ignoring superb sources of information because you have no interest in reading them.

Which is a stark contrast to there not being any such information. Information doesn't disappear just because you ignore it.

So we are done with this toipic.

Good day, then.

Fascinating- Claudette lies that all other President's have released their college transcripts- I point out her lies- and you respond- trying to change the subject?

Why do you think Birthers- several times in this thread- have lied about other President's and Candidates releasing their records and claiming that Obama acted differently?

Does it really matter that much about the other presidents? With Obama it does to many and can make a huge difference.

Does it matter for any President?
Why do you think it matters when it comes to Obama?
And how would it make any difference?

it became a legitimate question in regard to Obama because as his campaign excelled, the question of his lack of experience...not just political, but experience in the private sector as well....became an issue the campaign found themselves faced with. So, if you recall, the talking points about the young Senator from Chicago made a transformation and became, "he is an extremely intelligent man who has experienced life from the bottom up"..

That opened the door to "how do we know he is as intelligent as you claim" and "why cant we find anything about his childhood"

Not taking a position here....just showing you that as much as you want to make this a "racial issue", it never really was. Sure, for the few racists out there....but not for the masses that really wanted to know what makes the guy so special.

True story.

He's got an autobiography out. Have you read it? I suspect you'd learn quite a bit about his childhood if you did.

True story.
I have read many autobiography's. I did not read his. An autobiography is based strictly on what the subject wants us to know. If it were as simple as an autobiography, people would not have to vet their candidates. All they would have to do is read the autobiography.

Truth is Skylar, and in no way does this mean to come out as an insult....many did this...

You voted for a man you knew very little about. You voted for a man who painted himself in a way you liked. You only know about him what he wants you to know about him...and it all could be true. But maybe it isn't. Think about this..

Lets look at what was public record first....

He claimed to be bi partisan and assured us he would work in a bi partisan way....yet his record as a state senator and then a US senator showed absolutely no indication of being bi partisan. He had voted 90% party line and 10% present. He had never co sponsored a bill with a colleague from across the aisle. Yet all believed he was bi partisan because...well....he said he was.

Now lets look at what we don't know....

His handlers got word out he was unusually intelligent. Sounds good. After all, he went to Harvard. But didn't I hear people say that just because Bush went to Yale, it doesn't mean he is smart? More obvious to me as a business owner.....His only job after law school was with a law firm. His primary role was contract review.....for over 3 years....never promoted...never made partner...never made junior partner. (in most law firms, contract review is performed by a paralegal who specializes in proof reading).

So seeing his transcriptts could have sealed the case for him. But he refused.

So we were forced to decide for or against him strictly on the ASSUMPTION that he was unusually bright.

Good reason for people to want proof.
No one will ever accuse Bush of being very smart. Even though he went to Yale, he was an average student at best. Obama, on the other hand, not only went to Harvard Law school, he graduated magna cum laude; evidence he is very smart.

yeah- 'comical fake birth certificate'- there are fools, there are damned fools, and there are Birthers.....

Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

View attachment 36979

It's fake, it was created with Adobe, Adobe didn't exist in the early sixties. This is common knowledge for anyone paying attention, maybe you should stick to homosexual threads and agendas where you will be more "comfortable"
It was converted to an Adobe .pdf file to post on the internet, pinhead!
It was created with Adobe, pinhead. Seven layers and they can tell you what program was used to create each letter and why it was used. It doesn't help they got the hospital name wrong also...the name of the hospital wasn't that name until six or seven years AFTER Obama was born.

It's a fake....pinhead
You should notify Joe the Sheriff immediately that you discovered the birth certificate Obama had posted online is a copy and not an original. Hopefully, such a fantastic discovery can reinvigorate his otherwise dead investigation into the truth over Obama's birth certificate.

Great job, fellow patriot!!

Another nut job with a clown avatar...off to ignore you go
Yeah ... it's my avatar that's your problem. :rolleyes:

I think a good thing for birfers to do at this point is to go scandal digging while theres still time left. Nobody gives a flying fuck about his birth certificate any more, after the issue was laid to rest unequivocally for any human with a brain.

Please learn proper English in the future
Other than missing an apostrophe, there's nothing wrong with his English in that post.

He has a kid in his avatar -- you should probably put him on ignore too since you don't understand English.

And by the way- yes- another President did spend a good portion of his childhood overseas.

Which one and at what age?

Ah that is for me to know- and you to find out.

The truth is out there......

LOL....John Quincy Adams- from age 11 through age 17.

That really applies well here. :lol:

Well frankly- does anything really apply here?

That President Obama spent ages 6 through 10 living in Indonesia or that John Quincy Adams spent ages 11 through 17 in various European countries- both are completely irrelevant to whether anyone has any need to see any President's college records.

No President has ever voluntarily released any college records.

But Birther's claim that Obama must be hiding something- by acting exactly like every other President.

And by the way- yes- another President did spend a good portion of his childhood overseas.

That President Obama spent ages 6 through 10 living in Indonesia or that John Quincy Adams spent ages 11 through 17 in various European countries- both are completely irrelevant to whether anyone has any need to see any President's college records.

But Birther's claim that Obama must be hiding something- by acting exactly like every other President.

Need is the wrong word to use. Since a huge part of his early influence originated in a foreign country, Obama owes it to us far more than any other president from the last 100 years to be as transparent as possible.

Just for the record, I would consider paying $3.2M to have my college dorm photographs sealed.

funny-drunk-guy-on-toilet.jpg

Need is the wrong word to use. Since a huge part of his early influence originated in a foreign country, Obama owes it to us far more than any other president from the last 100 years to be as transparent as possible.

'owes it to us'- who is us?

President Obama has been elected twice. We the voters decided we didnt' think he owed us that information at all. Ultimately it is the voters who decide what a candidate owes 'us'- and President's never decide they owe us college records.

But really that is your rationalization for demanding from President Obama what you just conveniently don't ask for from any other candidate or President?

Obama doesn't owe you his college records or his circumcision records- neither are relevant to judging his performance as President.

Forum List

Back