The Female Delusional Calculator

It is hard finding an unmarried man who makes over six figures

That's a girl dressed like a man ... she speaks with too much authority ... these concepts can't occur in a brain with only 45 X-Chromosomes ...

Don't be fooled, there's never been a woman born who wasn't at least 3 Crazy ... this girl is 1 Hot ... that's the "run away" zone, still too crazy ... you can do better ...

Hating on display today that exceeds the ordinary on this board. Not just against the Covid vaccines but now against women who are half the population!

It has to be something to do with their christmas being a big letdown.

Hating on display today that exceeds the ordinary on this board. Not just against the Covid vaccines but now against women who are half the population!

It has to be something to do with their christmas being a big letdown.

The third thread today in which you have voiced the idea that everyone is a raging maniac today and attempted to blame it on Christians.

Mind your own business.

The third thread today in which you have voiced the idea that everyone is a raging maniac today and attempted to blame it on Christians.

Mind your own business.

Was Donald H just as correct on the other two threads? ... because blaming Christians for Christian holidays is something of a hobby of mine ... "A day's pay without a day's work? ... BAH HUMBUG" ... pointed out that even Scrooge paid Bob Wretched for Christmas Day to a Christian boss is a good way to get fired on Christmas Eve ...

Merry fucking Christmas to you too ...

The punchline is the boss let me work on New Years Day, with him ... the next day he handed me the blueprints to finish the building ... no raise though, so we parted company not long after ...

Mind your own business.

Don't forget that researchers predicted hugely increased anger from the Vaxxed with a significant percentage showing long term personality attribute changes .They are all around us already .

And for those who have realised how gullible and stupid they were , life has at least privately become that much worse .All that deep down anger , hate , self disappointment to be gotten rid of .

And , for many, the almost impossible hurdle of publicly admitting their disastrous decisions . Arguing Black is Blue in order to preserve their imagined self regard .

Don't forget that researchers predicted hugely increased anger from the Vaxxed with a significant percentage showing long term personality attribute changes .They are all around us already .

And for those who have realised how gullible and stupid they were , life has at least privately become that much worse .All that deep down anger , hate , self disappointment to be gotten rid of .

And , for many, the almost impossible hurdle of publicly admitting their disastrous decisions . Arguing Black is Blue in order to preserve their imagined self regard .

I wonder if episodes like this might be vax-induced and how they will increase exponentially as more folks just keep getting every booster that comes out, or even a whole new "virus" comes along necessitating yet another round of "vaccines".

This looks like vax psychosis to me.

Forum List

Back