The Fed must go!

Well, you can't fix stupid, and there is much stupidity being displayed here today.
View attachment 465606
Amen to that.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile: Votto seems to be the only one who comes close to getting it.:biggrin: As always,everytime you always give them evidence that does not kiss the ass of the governments,like Clockwork,they do this.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

i have watched the first 10 minutes of it,already i love the information he is talking about:thup:
Epperson has always been a great researcher who knows his stuff.:thup: These stupid fucks are such morons,they probably are not even aware of how Thomas jefferson even warned us about how the fed was an evil entity. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Well, you can't fix stupid, and there is much stupidity being displayed here today.
View attachment 465606
Amen to that.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile: Votto seems to be the only one who comes close to getting it.:biggrin: As always,everytime you always give them evidence that does not kiss the ass of the governments,like Clockwork,they do this.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

i have watched the first 10 minutes of it,already i love the information he is talking about:thup:
Epperson has always been a great researcher who knows his stuff.:thup: These stupid fucks are such morons,they probably are not even aware of how Thomas jefferson warned us about how the fed was an evil entity. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:
I have tried and tried to get the buffoons on here to buy his book "The Unseen Hand" and learn what the New World Order is all about. But all they do is double down on their STUPIDITY and ridicule him and deride him just because it is the conspiratorial view of world history. That conspiracy is TRUE. The Fed itself is a conspiracy. When our military finally acts to defeat the insurrection of this fraudulent election and also wipe out the NWO and implement NESARA which includes total destruction of the Fed and issuing new gold-backed currency, they will be bawling like a bunch of babies with turds in their diapers.
Poor ignorant stupid BUFFOONS.
laughing trump.gif

Your thread Rancid is sure attracting so many of USMBs residents morons.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
View attachment 465606
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Epperson has always been a great researcher who knows his stuff.:thup: These stupid fucks are such morons,they probably are not even aware of how Thomas jefferson warned us about how the fed was an evil entity. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:
I have tried and tried to get the buffoons on here to buy his book "The Unseen Hand" and learn what the New World Order is all about. But all they do is double down on their STUPIDITY and ridicule him and deride him just because it is the conspiratorial view of world history. That conspiracy is TRUE. The Fed itself is a conspiracy. When our military finally acts to defeat the insurrection of this fraudulent election and also wipe out the NWO and implement NESARA which includes total destruction of the Fed and issuing new gold-backed currency, they will be bawling like a bunch of babies with turds in their diapers.
View attachment 465625
Your thread sure is attracting USMBs most biggest stupid fuck morons, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
as I just got done saying,votto is the only one that has come on here who has come close to getting this what Epperson is saying in the video. :abgg2q.jpg: Yeah those morons will never buy and read his book.

Your thread Rancid is sure attracting so many of USMBs residents morons.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
View attachment 465606

View attachment 465625
Your thread sure is attracting USMBs most biggest stupid fuck morons, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
as I just got done saying,votto is the only one that has come on here who has come close to getting this what Epperson is saying in the video. :abgg2q.jpg: Yeah those morons will never buy and read his book.
PORTRAIT OF A LIBERAL
STUPID.gif

STUPID 2.gif

The Fed must go!

THat is why I have doubts if Trump really is any different than Globalists like the bushs,obamas,clintons,and bidens,He had four years in office to get rid of them and he never lifted one finger to do so. He did some good things in office but all that is all for nothing by not getting rid of the CIA and the fed.those two evil organizations are why the world is in the mess it is today. I was hoping he would be the first president to have the guts to reinstate kennedys executive order where had he lived to serve a second temr,the fed would have been abolished.WHY DID he not reinstate it you got to ask yourself?:mad:

You aren’t aware of him merging the Fed into the treasury? It happened back in March 2020 and it was even reported by mainstream media. Obviously if you’re waiting for the major media to confirm to you that the Fed was ended you’re gojng to be disappointed but you have to use your critical thought and put 2 and 2 together on various things he did while in office and it becomes pretty apparent.

If we abolished the fed who would do their job? They do have a very definite function that is highly beneficial to our country. Dirty? You betcha. I am just wondering how you run an economy without a central bank?
You tie a currency back to an asset(s) like gold and silver and then you utilize the power of congress to coin money and regulate the value thereof. It’s irrelevant how much physical gold is actually in reserve because congress can value the dollar at whatever weight in metals that they want. It never said anywhere in the constitution that congress could relinquish that authority to a private central banking network.

The Fed must go!

Conservatives/libertarians and their Fed boogeyman.

There’s nothing wrong with the Federal Reserve, it doesn’t need to go, and indeed it’s not going anywhere.

It's unconstitutional for one, and a economic drain for another. But leave it to a pseudo intellectual fool, such as yourself, to ignore those facts.

If we abolished the fed who would do their job? They do have a very definite function that is highly beneficial to our country. Dirty? You betcha. I am just wondering how you run an economy without a central bank?
You tie a currency back to an asset(s) like gold and silver and then you utilize the power of congress to coin money and regulate the value thereof. It’s irrelevant how much physical gold is actually in reserve because congress can value the dollar at whatever weight in metals that they want. It never said anywhere in the constitution that congress could relinquish that authority to a private central banking network.
Heard all that for years. Don't see the advantage. At least the Fed is made up of bankers as opposed to the collection of lawyers and used car salesmen in congress. If we abolished the fed we would have to reinvent it to save us from congress monkeying around under the hood of the economy.

View attachment 465606

View attachment 465625

A few questions please!

How much gold do we have?

How much is it worth?

When was your last psych appointment?

Does mental illness run in your family of were you the first to suffer from it?

congress can value the dollar at whatever weight in metals that they want.

How about 0 grams?

It never said anywhere in the constitution that congress could relinquish that authority to a private central banking network.

The Fed isn't private and doesn't regulate the value of the dollar.

Heard all that for years. Don't see the advantage. At least the Fed is made up of bankers as opposed to the collection of lawyers and used car salesmen in congress. If we abolished the fed we would have to reinvent it to save us from congress monkeying around under the hood of the economy.
Congress is US... the people. They’re called representatives for a reason. They monkey around because the people don’t hold them accountable. The answer to that certainly isn’t to give the power of money creation over to private bankers who give literally zero fucks about the common man

Congress is US... the people. They’re called representatives for a reason. They monkey around because the people don’t hold them accountable. The answer to that certainly isn’t to give the power of money creation over to private bankers who give literally zero fucks about the common man
There is not a single country in the world without a central bank of some sort. Not sure what you are trying to achieve here. Congress litererally gives zero fucks about the common man.

There is not a single country in the world without a central bank of some sort. Not sure what you are trying to achieve here. Congress litererally gives zero fucks about the common man.
The difference between congress and the Fed is that congress is accountable to the people and the Fed is not. We don’t get to have a say in our monetary policy through lobby, vote, what have you. We’re not even allowed to know what they do with the money and we’re told that’s for our own good. The fact that you’re just ok with that even in the face of admitting that they’re dirty is just mind boggling.

The difference between congress and the Fed is that congress is accountable to the people and the Fed is not. We don’t get to have a say in our monetary policy through lobby, vote, what have you. We’re not even allowed to know what they do with the money and we’re told that’s for our own good. The fact that you’re just ok with that even in the face of admitting that they’re dirty is just mind boggling.
Congress is a bunch dirty self serving bastards who can't even handle the responsibilities and powers it has not already given up to the executive. Looking for an improvement over what we already have otherwise it's not worth disrupting the status quo. My money still spends the same as it always did.

Congress is a bunch dirty self serving bastards who can't even handle the responsibilities and powers it has not already given up to the executive. Looking for an improvement over what we already have otherwise it's not worth disrupting the status quo. My money still spends the same as it always did.

Ummm. You do know it is worth less, with every passing day. Right?

The Fed must go!

Conservatives/libertarians and their Fed boogeyman.

There’s nothing wrong with the Federal Reserve, it doesn’t need to go, and indeed it’s not going anywhere.

It's unconstitutional for one, and a economic drain for another. But leave it to a pseudo intellectual fool, such as yourself, to ignore those facts.

Thank you for your opinion. You just got yourself permanently IGNORED.

Since every single Federal Reserve note is borrowed into existence? Where would the money come from to pay the interest? Can you pull 11 marbles out of a bag that only holds ten? A central bank that creates "money" of thin air and then charges interest by a mere extension of credit will always call the shots.

Since every single Federal Reserve note is borrowed into existence? Where would the money come from to pay the interest? Can you pull 11 marbles out of a bag that only holds ten? A central bank that creates "money" of thin air and then charges interest by a mere extension of credit will always call the shots.

Since every single Federal Reserve note is borrowed into existence?

Why do you feel that?

Where would the money come from to pay the interest?

I'm holding a $20. Do I owe interest to someone? Who? What's the rate? How do they collect?
Or does someone owe me? Please explain your theory further.

Why do you feel that?

I'm holding a $20. Do I owe interest to someone? Who? What's the rate? How do they collect?

If I set up a donation site, you can send it to me. I'll gladly collect it for my favorite charity (me)

Why do you feel that?

Every single Fed. Reserve note is printed from thin air with NOTHING backing it. Every loan, regardless of from where in the Fed. Reserve system is similar, created out of thin air with nothing backing it ... they are loaning you NOTHING. Because all of that is backed by nothing, it is all COUNTERFEIT. You pay back the loan with money from your paycheck, which is also US Dollars and therefore also COUNTERFEIT, backed by NOTHING. The Fed. takes the INTEREST they charge, paid in COUNTERFEIT money, and uses it to buy GOLD which they stash under the Vatican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back