'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaks, sources say

They had to tie him to Russia .... their attacks weren't working once they realized Hitler was dead.
Then why do most of his advisers have ties to Russia? It's in their bios.

It's a unique psychological affliction, one you probably aren't familiar with ....

It's called "being an international businessman".

Insidious disease, it is.

They had to tie him to Russia .... their attacks weren't working once they realized Hitler was dead.
Then why do most of his advisers have ties to Russia? It's in their bios.

Just imagine if we could see his tax returns.

You wouldn't even begin to be able to understand his tax returns ... mine is complicated ... all 400 pages of it. Even I don't understand about 75% of it.

His runs 10,000 pages.

Sounds like the FBI has become alt-right.

My Journey to the Center of the Alt-Right
I think they've always been alt R. Or a large % of employees have been. Imo the question is what precisely led them to essentially mutiny against a Director who, while he has ego issues, has always been seen as a straight shooter. Giving them the best benefit of the doubt, there may be an institutional belief that Holder/Lynch would never let them really investigate.

Bullshit. They refused to prosecute when their own investigation turned up clear evidence of corruption. They only went forward when Congress called them on it and even more evidence was dumped in their lap. Until then they acted as dutiful little lap-dogs of corrupt officials.

Sounds like the FBI has become alt-right.

My Journey to the Center of the Alt-Right
I think they've always been alt R. Or a large % of employees have been. Imo the question is what precisely led them to essentially mutiny against a Director who, while he has ego issues, has always been seen as a straight shooter. Giving them the best benefit of the doubt, there may be an institutional belief that Holder/Lynch would never let them really investigate.

Bullshit. They refused to prosecute when their own investigation turned up clear evidence of corruption. They only went forward when Congress called them on it and even more evidence was dumped in their lap. Until then they acted as dutiful little lap-dogs of corrupt officials.
compare and contrast FBI agents and DOJ prosecutors. Have a nice day and ... good luck. LOL

They need to drain the FBI swamp...

Investigate FBI Leaks to Rudy Giuliani, Top Democrats Tell Justice Department

Source: The Daily Beast

How did Rudy Giuliani find out about a supposedly-confidential and politically-explosive FBI investigation? Leading lawmakers are demanding answers from the Justice Department.

SHANE HARRIS

11.04.16 5:00 PM ET

A pair of senior Democratic lawmakers are calling on the Justice Department to investigate leaks from the FBI about its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email system.

Specifically, the lawmakers want to know how former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, an adviser to Donald Trump, obtained information about a letter FBI Director James Comey sent to Congress a week ago, announcing that investigators had found new emails that might be “pertinent” to the Clinton case.

Giuliani appeared on “Fox & Friends” Friday morning and confirmed that he had heard about Comey’s letter before it was sent, though he denied he had tried to disseminate the information. “I did nothing to get it out, and I had no role in it,” he said. But he continued, “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it, and I can’t even repeat the language that I heard from the former FBI agents.”

Reps. Elijah Cummings and John Conyers, respectively the top Democrats on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and the Judiciary Committee, wrote to the Justice Department inspector general on Friday afternoon asking him to investigate the source of the information to Giuliani.

Read more: Investigate FBI Leaks to Rudy Giuliani, Top Democrats Tell Justice Department

Maybe The FBI’s Love For Trump Has Something To Do With How Extremely White And Male It Is

FBI director James Comey has said he “will have failed” if he doesn’t make the agency less white.

The FBI is “Trumplandia,” The Guardian’s Spencer Ackerman reported this week following a series of leaks from the law enforcement agency regarding alleged investigations into Hillary Clinton and her family’s foundation. “Deep antipathy to Hillary Clinton exists within the FBI,” he added.

That makes sense. White men are overwhelmingly likely to support Donald Trump, and the FBI is a culturally conservative law enforcement agency that is overwhelmingly white and male.

The FBI has actually gotten whiter in recent years. As of Aug. 1, 83.2 percent of FBI special agents were white, according to internal statistics. That’s a higher percentage than in 2008. More than 80 percent of FBI special agents are men. Last year, FBI director James Comey joked that the fictional FBI depicted on the television show “Quantico” made FBI agents look more “attractive and diverse” than they did real life.

Trump leads Clinton by 26 points among white men, according to YouGov’s polling model. Of course, the white men in the agency aren’t a perfect mirror of the white male vote nationally. FBI special agents need a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college (Trump also leads Clinton by 14 points among college-educated white men, according to YouGov), and their security clearances and desire to work in public service also make them different from the general population.

Trump would win the election with 493 electoral votes if only white men voted, according to a recent analysis by Mother Jones (using YouGov’s data):

581ccbc3190000a502c30f37.png

More: Maybe The FBI's Love For Trump Has Something To Do With How Extremely White And Male It Is

This is shameful. Illegal and shameful.

Maybe The FBI’s Love For Trump Has Something To Do With How Extremely White And Male It Is

FBI director James Comey has said he “will have failed” if he doesn’t make the agency less white.

The FBI is “Trumplandia,” The Guardian’s Spencer Ackerman reported this week following a series of leaks from the law enforcement agency regarding alleged investigations into Hillary Clinton and her family’s foundation. “Deep antipathy to Hillary Clinton exists within the FBI,” he added.

That makes sense. White men are overwhelmingly likely to support Donald Trump, and the FBI is a culturally conservative law enforcement agency that is overwhelmingly white and male.

The FBI has actually gotten whiter in recent years. As of Aug. 1, 83.2 percent of FBI special agents were white, according to internal statistics. That’s a higher percentage than in 2008. More than 80 percent of FBI special agents are men. Last year, FBI director James Comey joked that the fictional FBI depicted on the television show “Quantico” made FBI agents look more “attractive and diverse” than they did real life.

Trump leads Clinton by 26 points among white men, according to YouGov’s polling model. Of course, the white men in the agency aren’t a perfect mirror of the white male vote nationally. FBI special agents need a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college (Trump also leads Clinton by 14 points among college-educated white men, according to YouGov), and their security clearances and desire to work in public service also make them different from the general population.

Trump would win the election with 493 electoral votes if only white men voted, according to a recent analysis by Mother Jones (using YouGov’s data):

581ccbc3190000a502c30f37.png

More: Maybe The FBI's Love For Trump Has Something To Do With How Extremely White And Male It Is

This is shameful. Illegal and shameful.

Hey!! Give me a hand over here ....

I wanna throw this race card out there, but it's too damn heavy.

Help me! Help me! We have nothing else left.

Highly unfavorable view of Hillary Clinton intensified after James Comey’s decision not to recommend an indictment over her use of a private email server.

Deep antipathy to Hillary Clinton exists within the FBI, multiple bureau sources have told the Guardian, spurring a rapid series of leaks damaging to her campaign just days before the election.

Current and former FBI officials, none of whom were willing or cleared to speak on the record, have described a chaotic internal climate that resulted from outrage over director James Comey’s July decision not to recommend an indictment over Clinton’s maintenance of a private email server on which classified information transited.

“The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent.

This atmosphere raises major questions about how Comey and the bureau he is slated to run for the next seven years can work with Clinton should she win the White House.

The currently serving FBI agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel,” and that “the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump.”

The agent called the bureau “Trumplandia”, with some colleagues openly discussing voting for a GOP nominee who has garnered unprecedented condemnation from the party’s national security wing and who has pledged to jail Clinton if elected.

More: 'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaks, sources say

This is disgusting - and maybe illegal. These are public officials whose salaries are paid by taxpayers - and they have the gull to misuse their public office to engage in partisan politics to swing a presidential election. Disgusting.

Deflect, deflect!

They are controlled by Russia, for sure!

Anyway, if they truly are for Trump, maybe you should be too? They have a lot of knowledge that we don't...

Highly unfavorable view of Hillary Clinton intensified after James Comey’s decision not to recommend an indictment over her use of a private email server.

Deep antipathy to Hillary Clinton exists within the FBI, multiple bureau sources have told the Guardian, spurring a rapid series of leaks damaging to her campaign just days before the election.

Current and former FBI officials, none of whom were willing or cleared to speak on the record, have described a chaotic internal climate that resulted from outrage over director James Comey’s July decision not to recommend an indictment over Clinton’s maintenance of a private email server on which classified information transited.

“The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent.

This atmosphere raises major questions about how Comey and the bureau he is slated to run for the next seven years can work with Clinton should she win the White House.

The currently serving FBI agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel,” and that “the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump.”

The agent called the bureau “Trumplandia”, with some colleagues openly discussing voting for a GOP nominee who has garnered unprecedented condemnation from the party’s national security wing and who has pledged to jail Clinton if elected.

More: 'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaks, sources say

This is disgusting - and maybe illegal. These are public officials whose salaries are paid by taxpayers - and they have the gull to misuse their public office to engage in partisan politics to swing a presidential election. Disgusting.

Now you bitches are crying about the politics among the rank and file at the FBI? Go back and read Comey's July statement days after the Phoenix tarmac. You people had no problem with politics at the highest levels.

It cuts both ways. Quit crying victim.

Yes we know, it's everyone else's fault that Bill Clinton is a pervert rapist, and that him and his wife are the most corrupt politicians in the world. It's always someone else's fault. Clinton Bootlickers should be ashamed of themselves for defending and supporting such evil. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back