The Fake Lords 300+. Not Spartans! PA Supreme Court orders release of 300+ predator PRIEST NAMES!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Pennsylvania Supreme Court orders release of report listing more than 300 'predator priests'

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has ordered the release of a redacted copy of a grand jury report on sexual abuse by clergy members that includes a list of more than 300 “predator priests.”

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported Friday
that the public copy of the report will not include the names of more than 20 current and former clergy members who have fought in court to not be identified in the report.

Attorneys for the clergy members challenging the full report's release told the Inquirer that they were pleased by the court’s decision.

"The Supreme Court recognized that it was both possible and necessary to protect the constitutional due-process rights of a small group of wrongly accused individuals without undermining the public’s legitimate interest in this grand jury report,”
Pa. Supreme Court: Release redacted report that names more than 300 'predator priests'

:itsok:
Poor, Poor followers of fake gods.
WE NEED THE FULL REPORT! ! ! ! ! ! NOW!
It's a public safety issue. FFS! Protect the kids from fake gods and all priests.

priests-should-2-630x467.jpg

There are no gods. And the Flock is being used by the church of kid raping for profits

----FFS! MORE!
I thank Thee, Lord, for the fine young ASS. 20yrs Cardinal was just doing thee lords work

Like this guy just last week.
upload_2018-7-28_9-33-26-png.207328

Prayers are NOT working. They never will.
You lowlife POS GULLIBLE FOOLS!
As there are no gods. How were Sundays mass folks?
Did the church give you the safety alert?
Were some of the kids there sitting funny?
Did some of the kids have fear in their eyes and shaking?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Just a little more.
WE NEED ALL THEIR NAMES
MONDAY, July 30, 2018

FFS Save some young virgin asses.
It's a moral imperative to wipe the
scourge fake gods/lords off this earth.

upload_2018-7-29_18-52-56.png

upload_2018-7-29_18-54-29.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
Atheism is a religion, stupid.
It requires a faith.
You just can’t handle the responsibility of morals.

There are no lords and/or gods.
Labeling me a or Atheism a religion is stupid.
Atheism is a scam as well. I don't follow make up fake shit.
Belief, Disbelief or lack of both is not a religion. It called rational thinking!
Stay away from scams of religions. If you prayed for kids safety today. It's not working.
There is 300 plus of the fake lords anti-Spartans roaming the area in PA. aka the lords Pedoe priest.

btw: "Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities. Less broadly, atheism is the rejection of belief that any deities exist. In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities."

I've said there are no lords or gods. It's just that simple.

They say the planet has over 4100 plus religions
and their gods. The only ones I see are the
living people claiming to be gods and lords.

Can yours cum around for a chat?
Or are you sucking its dick?
What imagination powers you have.

Last edited:
Atheism is a religion, stupid.
It requires a faith.

There are no lords and/or gods.
Labeling me a or Atheism a religion is stupid.
Atheism is a scam as well. I don't follow make up fake shit.
Belief, Disbelief or lack of both is not a religion. It called rational thinking!
Stay away from scams of religions. If you prayed for kids safety today. It's not working.
There is 300 plus of the fake lords anti-Spartans roaming the area in PA. aka the lords Pedoe priest.

btw: "Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities. Less broadly, atheism is the rejection of belief that any deities exist. In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities."

I've said there are no lords or gods. It's just that simple.

They say the planet has over 4100 plus religions
and their gods. The only ones I see are the
living people claiming to be gods and lords.

Can yours cum around for a chat?
Or are you sucking its dick?
What imagination powers you have.
Deity is a separate issue.
Atheism requires faith and is therefore a religion.
The idea that you relish pedophilia among a different religion as a matter of spite puts you in a category with Muslim terrorists.

Far more teachers are accused of sexual abuse against students than any other profession, including priests. Yet these left wingers never complain about it.

Gee, what’s your real Agenda here? To protect kids or attack religion?

Far more teachers are accused of sexual abuse against students than any other profession, including priests. Yet these left wingers never complain about it.

Gee, what’s your real Agenda here? To protect kids or attack religion?

There are two million teachers and only 43,000 Catholic priests.

The fact is, 300 priests in just one state preying on kids is a pretty damned big number.

Quite the contrary... I would say that atheists have a higher sense of morals. I do the right thing because it's the right thing, not because I think some fairy in the sky is going to punish me in the afterlife that no one can prove exists.
Atheism in its essence is devoid of morality. You’re having logic issues.

Dig your hole of stupidity further.
Atheism requires a faith.

Um, no, it requires evidence. There is no evidence offered by you guys that there's a magic sky man up there.

Really?

I think atheism has a higher morality. We do the right thing because it's the right thing to do, not because we are afraid of punishment or reward in an afterlife you can't prove.

the·ism
ˈTHēˌizəm/
noun
  1. belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in one god as creator of the universe, intervening in it and sustaining a personal relation to his creatures.
a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/

noun

• a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
      "he is a committed atheist"
What's the difference between: faith, belief?
Belief is something one hold in his mind as true with or without proof. It has a general meaning. Faith is something one hold in his mind and soul to be true and believed as true.

No faith, belief is required. Make your god, who is WELL known to be a genocidal murderer show his face to me LIVE IN PUBLIC!
If that can't happen. Religion and Atheism are made up words
of man you required to try to justify your Moronic Insane Gullibility in this matter.

Atheism: The “No-God” Religion LOL! FFS!?
NO FAITH REQUIRED.
Simple facts there are no lords or gods
and religions are made up by grifter Con-man scammers to take
your stuff by making you feel your not worthy or it costs lots of money
to get into that Fake heaven they pimp for that money. Or you will be sent to hell..

God loving gullible morons have been falling for this BS
for over 4500 years I think.

Wait... Wait I'm getting a message here. FFS! It's your god. WTF?
He telling me to tell
you to send all your money and family members
money to PayPal acct. NOW.
@ [email protected]

Last edited:
upload_2018-7-31_13-5-48.png

Wanted For: Crimes Against Humanity since the time man made it up!
Some say 3500 years, and others say longer.

Crimes against humanity
"consist of various acts—murder, firstborn babies as well, extermination,
enslavement, torture, forcible transfers of populations, imprisonment, rape, persecution, enforced disappearance,
and apartheid, among others. Those acts with man or not are “committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed .."

Last edited:

Um, no, it requires evidence. There is no evidence offered by you guys that there's a magic sky man up there.

Really?

I think atheism has a higher morality. We do the right thing because it's the right thing to do, not because we are afraid of punishment or reward in an afterlife you can't prove.
There is no more evidence of no god than there is that there is a god. That’s why both require faith.
Most applicable morals are a result of theology.

the·ism
ˈTHēˌizəm/
noun
  1. belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in one god as creator of the universe, intervening in it and sustaining a personal relation to his creatures.
a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/

noun

Belief is something one hold in his mind as true with or without proof. It has a general meaning. Faith is something one hold in his mind and soul to be true and believed as true.

No faith, belief is required. Make your god, who is WELL known to be a genocidal murderer show his face to me LIVE IN PUBLIC!
of man you required to try to justify your Moronic Insane Gullibility in this matter.

NO FAITH REQUIRED.
to get into that Fake heaven they pimp for that money. Or you will be sent to hell..

He telling me to tell
@ [email protected]

What a waste of semantic verbiage.
No one is telling you what to believe but you have no problem proselytizing your atheism.
Hypocrite.

There is no more evidence of no god than there is that there is a god. That’s why both require faith.

Um... no. If you raised a child and never told her fairy tales about a magic man in the sky, they would just assume that's how the universe works.

Theology isn't about morals, it's about control.

Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair color.
or Not collecting stamps is a hobby
or "Off" is a TV channel.

the·ism
ˈTHēˌizəm/
noun
a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/

noun

NO FAITH REQUIRED.

He telling me to tell
@ [email protected]

What a waste of semantic verbiage.
No one is telling you what to believe but you have no problem proselytizing your atheism.
Hypocrite.

More godly love DOPer spews. I'm not atheist or anythang. So I can't play in your religious cesspools.

Um... no. If you raised a child and never told her fairy tales about a magic man in the sky, they would just assume that's how the universe works.

Theology isn't about morals, it's about control.

Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair color.
or Not collecting stamps is a hobby
or "Off" is a TV channel.
You base your analogy on a presumption that requires a belief.
You still don’t understand.

Forum List

Back