The fact that Biden is the best Democrats got prove they don't have much of a party

When Biden got into politics, the word 'grassroots' hadn't even been invented.

His strategy to win the primary is just power through, but the fuel is running low. His braintrust is on the older side, so they're not very innovative

Right now, Biden doesn't have the infrastructure to beat Trump. The reality is we're dealing with a 76-year-old man. This should keep Democrats up at night

"news broke that Biden would not be attending the Democratic National Committee's summer meeting in San Francisco. Meanwhile, 13 other 2020 Democrats have agreed to speak delegates at the event.

At a Seattle fundraiser in June, Biden earned jeers from the audience after claiming that homophobia was routinely tolerated as late as 2014."

Us Democrats have been shooting ourselves in the foot ever since we choose to make acceptance of abortion and gay rights a test for being nominated. It's almost as if we want to be a permanent minority party. I am one Democrat who does not accept either one.

Biden is a distinguished Senator and Vice President

You are running Trump who is despised by 54 percent of the population

Link? Show he is "despised".

RealClearPolitics - Live Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

Nope. Don't see that he is "despised".

Another one of your lies. U of Buffalo strikes again.

Trump has been in office roughly 31 months. Real Clear Politics which is an average of all polls together, is showing a favorable rating of 40.8% and unfavorable rating of 54.6%.

Rasmussen is showing Obama to have had a favorable rating of 47% and unfavorable rating of 52% at the same point in time of his presidency.

I see no "despised".
Google “People who hate Trump”

prague-czech-republic-may-16-260nw-278481815.jpg

Right now, Biden doesn't have the infrastructure to beat Trump. The reality is we're dealing with a 76-year-old man. This should keep Democrats up at night

"news broke that Biden would not be attending the Democratic National Committee's summer meeting in San Francisco. Meanwhile, 13 other 2020 Democrats have agreed to speak delegates at the event.

At a Seattle fundraiser in June, Biden earned jeers from the audience after claiming that homophobia was routinely tolerated as late as 2014."

The Democratic candidate has an advantage in blue states
Biden will not be beaten in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

Trump will lose the “I hate Hillary “ vote

The Democrat party has not a single decent candidate.

None of these people deserve to win the office of dogcatcher.

"The Democrat party has not a single decent candidate."

as a sane and rational lib-prog who knows that conservatives like you are the scum of America I must confess that on this I agree!

and yet.....even though they don't have 1 decent candidate.....they are all better than that dirtbag, conman, foulmouthed lying sack of conservative crap......trump.....

BTW.....have you had the pleasure of trump grabbing your wives pussy yet?

/——-/ Jill Biden:
“So yes, you know, your candidate might be better on, I don’t know, healthcare than Joe is, but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election, and maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'OK, I personally like so and so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump."

/——-/ Jill Biden:
“So yes, you know, your candidate might be better on, I don’t know, healthcare than Joe is, but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election, and maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'OK, I personally like so and so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump."

If Libtards wrote the Preamble to the Constitution
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice for those who agree with us, ensure equal outcome, confiscate guns, promote welfare and food stamps, provide free healthcare to invading swarms of illegals, free college education, abortion on demand, $15 minimum wage, and secure the blessings of cutthroat bloodthirsty jihadist, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

if moronicons wrotes the preamble it would read like this;

we the CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN WHITE MALES of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice for those who agree with us, severely punish those who disagree with us, ENsure unequal outcome favoring conservative white christians, do ordain and establish this CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE Constitution for the ConfedeRAT states of America.

Biden is a distinguished Senator and Vice President

You are running Trump who is despised by 54 percent of the population

Link? Show he is "despised".

RealClearPolitics - Live Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

Trump has been in office roughly 31 months. Real Clear Politics which is an average of all polls together, is showing a favorable rating of 40.8% and unfavorable rating of 54.6%.

Rasmussen is showing Obama to have had a favorable rating of 47% and unfavorable rating of 52% at the same point in time of his presidency.

I see no "despised".

Here is what I found. Literally.

Trump derangement syndrome - Wikipedia

I see no "despised".

Trump Derangement Syndrome applies to those who believe any lie, any misinformation and any taunt coming from Crooked Donnie

I see no "despised".

Trump Derangement Syndrome applies to those who believe any lie, any misinformation and any taunt coming from Crooked Donnie
/—-/ Instead of hijacking our term for you, write your own material.

/——-/ Jill Biden:

If Libtards wrote the Preamble to the Constitution
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice for those who agree with us, ensure equal outcome, confiscate guns, promote welfare and food stamps, provide free healthcare to invading swarms of illegals, free college education, abortion on demand, $15 minimum wage, and secure the blessings of cutthroat bloodthirsty jihadist, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

if moronicons wrotes the preamble it would read like this;

we the CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN WHITE MALES of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice for those who agree with us, severely punish those who disagree with us, ENsure unequal outcome favoring conservative white christians, do ordain and establish this CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE Constitution for the ConfedeRAT states of America.
/——/ You couldn’t come up with something original so you co-opted my material. At least mine is rooted in the truth.

I see no "despised".

Ummm....hate to inform you

But Republicans hijacked the term from Obama Derangement Syndrome

Not very original on your part

Actually, Bush Derangement Syndrome came before that.

BDS also manifested itself in an attempted coup that also failed miserably.

I see no "despised".

Keep telling yourself that. Still waiting for you to show proof that 54% of the country "despises" him.

I see no "despised".

I did not hear that term one time during his 8 yrs.

Forum List

Back