The fabulous legacy of impeachment...

Spits the idiot who actually denied Trump wanted Pence to unilaterally reject Biden electors.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You ought to try visiting reality on occasion.

I seriously don't give a flying fuck. The reality is that you elected a moron with the mental equivalency of a potato.

So what does that say about, French fry? Your opinion means just as little to me.

I seriously don't give a flying fuck. The reality is that you elected a moron with the mental equivalency of a potato.

So what does that say about, French fry? Your opinion means just as little to me.
It says as brain-dead as Biden is, he's still a better choice for president than Biden is.

tenor.gif

The political legacy of the impeachments is that it has rendered all involved incapable of doing their job of leading and legislating any longer. They have all become babbling idiots.

Clinton was impeached over a Blow Job

No denying it
Clinton was impeached over his committing PERJURY to avoid the consequences of sexually harassing state employees and staffers. Lewinski had nothing to do with the impeachment because Clunton wasn’t under oath when he lied to the American public on television about his conduct with her.

I seriously doubt whether or not you're an "American people", but you sure as fuck don't realize what a disastrous clusterfuck Joe Biden has turned out to be. Nothing Trump ever did could hold a candle to this ass-clown.

Or maybe you do realize it but you're just too much of a chickenshit to admit it, right? :21:
Wrong.

Clinton was impeached over his committing PERJURY to avoid the consequences of sexually harassing state employees and staffers. Lewinski had nothing to do with the impeachment because Clunton wasn’t under oath when he lied to the American public on television about his conduct with her.
lying about getting a Blowjob is still about a Blowjob

It doesn't matter what he lied about. Lying under oath is illegal. Again, Democrats have no problem with that.
Pretty odd perspective coming from the herd who emphatically defended Michael Flynn who got caught caught lying about discussing sanctions with a Russian Ambassador.

It doesn't matter what he lied about. Lying under oath is illegal. Again, Democrats have no problem with that.

Regardless
He was impeached over a Blow Job any way you spin it

Bumbling idiot that he may Xiden prudently took out impeachment insurance when he chose his VP.
Probably true
Republicans have to be careful what they wish for

Biden is more moderate and pragmatic than Harris would be. Harris would be a sharp shift to the left

Absolutely! Why stop an adversary from shooting when he is aiming and hitting his own foot!

If the GOP takes full control of congress, investigations with answers are good, but pissing off people with an impeachment proceeding is not! Especially if Biden and the Left are willing to put up crotch cricket again!
And Mitch McConnell could play Chief Justice like my fabulous Senator Leahy, I could not be more ashamed of my delegation to Washington
Vermont & country will survive this too

Probably true
Republicans have to be careful what they wish for

Biden is more moderate and pragmatic than Harris would be. Harris would be a sharp shift to the left
Well that certainly goes along with her enormous popularity and natural gift 4 campaigning.

Forum List

Back