The extreme pro-abortion stance did not do well in the 2022 midterm election

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I knew it wouldn't.

I think the dims succeeded in one thing RE abortion: they got even pro abortion folks to stop and think about these kooks and what they are trying to force onto the American populace.. (not to mention innocent babies)

Abrotion rights referendums won big in Michigan, California, Vermont.

Abortion restriction referendums failed in Kentucky and Montana.

And to deflect from that, pro-lifers point out that a few pro-life candidates won in ... red areas.

Yeah, you go with that. We Democrats appreciate all the votes that your abortion position brings us.

I knew it wouldn't.

I think the dims succeeded in one thing RE abortion: they got even pro abortion folks to stop and think about these kooks and what they are trying to force onto the American populace.. (not to mention innocent babies)

This is a example of right wingers who refuse to accept reality. This Fox piece tells them to keep doing the same thing even after it was rejected by voters.

• Banned
Abrotion rights referendums won big in Michigan, California, Vermont.

Abortion restriction referendums failed in Kentucky and Montana.

And to deflect from that, pro-lifers point out that a few pro-life candidates won in ... red areas.

Yeah, you go with that. We Democrats appreciate all the votes that your abortion position brings us.
Big deal

TRUMP won TWICE

and he was the one who initiated the DEMISE of Roe v Wade

looks like the abortion issue does not mean as much to everyday Americans as it does to the elitist pigs in DC. If it did, people would have said to themselves

I like Trump's policies on foreign affairs and [fill in the blanks] but Icannot vote for him because my right to kill my ... OOPS.. I mean my right or access to reproductive health will be taken away

doesn't look like many did that in 2016 and 2020 and now a majority know that Trump did indeed win TWICE

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

It had little to do with abortion. All in all, 5 million more Republican voters came out over Democrat voters. So why the outcome? Statistics show that young voters (18 to 29) voted Democrat 63% over Republicans at 35%. Why those voters? Those voters are in the age bracket of people paying off their college loans.

Vote Democrat, I may get 10K or 15K off my college loan. Vote Republican, I will have to pay back the money I borrowed and promised to pay back myself. Free government money for me. So what's the choice?

Unfortunately we've become such a selfish country that we can be bought off for a few thousand bucks while our country races towards insolvency now at 31 trillion in debt. It had nothing to do with Trump because he wasn't running for anything, and nothing to do with abortion since outside of a few states, nothing changed. It's all about greed at the expense of future taxpayers.

I knew it wouldn't.

Voters deliver ringing endorsement of abortion rights on midterm ballot initiatives across the US

Read and weep.

I knew it wouldn't.

I would love nothing more than for conservatives to think that being too easy on abortion is your biggest problem. Please double down on that :thup:

I would love nothing more than for conservatives to think that being too easy on abortion is your biggest problem. Please double down on that :thup:

Nobody said it was the biggest problem. The real problem was having something constitutionally protected that was never in the document, forcing states to have legal abortion against their will.

Would you like me to list the Democrats biggest problems that set us hundreds of billions of dollars more in debt? We can start with tearing down a perfectly good bridge because they deemed a bridge racist and rebuilding it so that it's not as racist and go from there.

It had little to do with abortion. All in all, 5 million more Republican voters came out over Democrat voters. So why the outcome? Statistics show that young voters (18 to 29) voted Democrat 63% over Republicans at 35%. Why those voters? Those voters are in the age bracket of people paying off their college loans.

Vote Democrat, I may get 10K or 15K off my college loan. Vote Republican, I will have to pay back the money I borrowed and promised to pay back myself. Free government money for me. So what's the choice?

Unfortunately we've become such a selfish country that we can be bought off for a few thousand bucks while our country races towards insolvency now at 31 trillion in debt. It had nothing to do with Trump because he wasn't running for anything, and nothing to do with abortion since outside of a few states, nothing changed. It's all about greed at the expense of future taxpayers.
thanks for bringing attention to this stupid loan forgiveness nonsense

Assuming a state doesn't have a big vote fraud problem

This is probably the main reason Rs lost.. Rs need to explain better WHY they are against this kind of "free" money. They do not do a good job of explaining.. Plus Mitch didn't give good candidates any money..

It seems a lot of Rs in Congress would rather let the country go to Hell.. the Founders ditto.. than .. do what the hell they have to do to save it.

I'm glad Trump is running again. And I am 99% sure he will win again.. hope it doesn't get stolen from him again

:mad:

I knew it wouldn't.

In all sincerity...
Ds vote D and Rs vote R.
Don't strain your brain.

thanks for bringing attention to this stupid loan forgiveness nonsense

Assuming a state doesn't have a big vote fraud problem

This is probably the main reason Rs lost.. Rs need to explain better WHY they are against this kind of "free" money. They do not do a good job of explaining.. Plus Mitch didn't give good candidates any money..

It seems a lot of Rs in Congress would rather let the country go to Hell.. the Founders ditto.. than .. do what the hell they have to do to save it.

I'm glad Trump is running again. And I am 99% sure he will win again.. hope it doesn't get stolen from him again

:mad:

They are doing what they can. Some estimates are this stunt would put us another half-trillion in debt, but it's hard to fight free money. Right now the courts stopped it but it's unknown if the left will continue this fight now that they got the young people vote. And a stunt like this affects the voter outcome in more than just kids. The parents of these kids likely voted the same, and perhaps the grandparents as well.

Forum List

Back