The Expanding Group Of Allies

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Reiterating the limits of federal power.

This past Friday Montana Governor Greg Gianforte signed legislation to protect from any kind of upcoming federal legislation that threatens the second amendment rights of Montanans.
Today, I proudly signed Rep. Hinkle's law prohibiting federal overreach into our Second Amendment-protected rights, including any federal ban on firearms.

I will always protect our #2A right to keep and bear arms. pic.twitter.com/2xY8DeEtqf
— Governor Greg Gianforte (@GovGianforte) April 23, 2021
Montana Governor Signs Bill Protecting From Federal Second Amendment Violations - Big League Politics

This past Friday Montana Governor Greg Gianforte signed legislation to protect from any kind of upcoming federal legislation that threatens the second amendment rights of Montanans.
Today, I proudly signed Rep. Hinkle's law prohibiting federal overreach into our Second Amendment-protected rights, including any federal ban on firearms.

I will always protect our #2A right to keep and bear arms. pic.twitter.com/2xY8DeEtqf
Montana Governor Signs Bill Protecting From Federal Second Amendment Violations - Big League Politics
Well, that's gonna make cooperation with federal law enforcement difficult and probably cost the state enforcement agencies a ton of money.

I'm going to Montana soon--
Gonna be a dental floss tycoon--
Gonna grow it up--
and wax it down--
Put it in a little white box
And sell it downtown--
I won't need no boss--just me and my lowly dental floss.
F. Zappa

Forum List

Back