The EU will not recognize Moscow passports issued to residents of Kherson and Zaporozhye regions

Yeah, exactly what I said. It's a ressurection of Nazism in Europe and violation of human rights (the rights of the Russians, Tatars, Jews and Ukrainians)...
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
---------------
Article 15.

1. Everyone has the right to a nationality.
  2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
----------------------

Yeah, exactly what I said. It's a ressurection of Nazism in Europe and violation of human rights (the rights of the Russians, Tatars, Jews and Ukrainians)...
---------------
Article 15.

2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
----------------------

Yes you are the fascists, rapists and murderers.

---------------
Article 15.

----------------------

ivan , why do like rape the children, you are A PEDO , YOU KNOW IT ?

ivan , why do like rape the children, you are A PEDO , YOU KNOW IT ?

Are you saying (with your European Nazi friends), that people of Kherson and Zaporije regions have no right to change their citizenship and/or other basic human rights?

you child - rapist , how it feels ?

First of all, Ukrainian DA office officially said, that there were no cases of sexual assault against children. All those mad stories were ordinary lie of Ms Denisova, who was fired from her position.
Second - whatever they said, but sending of any weapon to Ukraine increases the risk of uncontrollable escalation, and the economic war hurts American citizens anyway.

Forum List

Back